Status: Slowly Being updated My computer Broke : /

Me Myself and Time

Best Friends

It was a Normal Family Dinner Night. If you could call 'Oh Ava your success is so wonderful' ' oh ava your so Beautiful' or ' Ava how is Nick you two make Such a Cute couple' A Normal Family Dinner. I just sat Quiet being Ignored as Usual, What did catch my attion was " Mom! Dad! Nick and his Family are coming for dinner Tomorrow OK" Why did she do this Now I get pushed out even more If we had any Visitors over I always had to stay in my room. I'm Starting to think that Everyone but me forgot our Tragic life back home, all because of Stupid Fame. The next day I spent doing my school work Ava already Got hers done Which sucks so while she has all the fun in her own little world i have to work in mine unlike her our parents didn't pay for my education to be finished. I just finished my homework and was talking to a few people on I'M Just random people I met All kids around my age to.

NateJ: Sophie!! Hey whats up!?
SophiaL:Nothing : /
NateJ: whats wrong: [
SophiaL: Being Ignored like Normal and sadly my Also Perfect sister's boyfriend and his family is coming over for dinner. : l
NateJ: Whats so bad about that maybe they will like you? : D
SophiaL: Ha ha oh my god your so funny! Ha ha. No I will be sent to my room and be ignored Technically I don't exist everyone thinks my sister is an only child.
NateJ: Ok Sophie No Offense but your sister seams like a real Bitch.
SophiaL: Thank you at least I'm not the only one who thinks that lol Well I have to go dinner time.
NateJ: Yeah me too bye!


I didn't log off and let my screen up I walked down the empty hallway to the kitchen where people were preparing the food I ate my dinner quickly and went upstairs When I was walking up the stairs I saw a guy around my age looking for something He looked at me and smiled " hey um I'm Nick Ava's boyfriend Do you know were the bathroom is? " I nodded and quickly took out my phone and texted 'There's one on this floor but its being redone... again Ava didn't like the color that she picked last week so there's one in my room the Grey door at the end of the hallway' I said and showed him my phone He nodded " do you not talk I shook my head no he nodded and smiled he got to my door as i entered the library " wait whats your name ?" He said I walked over to him texting ' I'm Sophia Love I'm Ava's Twin Sister that people say doesn't exist. Just put my phone on my desk when you walk in' I walked away closing the door and locking it.

~Nick's Pov~

Today i was helping Frankie clean his room Remembering How I was Suposta talk to Sophie today at 4pm I got on my computer

NateJ: Sophie!! hey whats up?!

See I couldn't really put anything relating to Nick Yeah, Nate's perfect, So My screen Name is NateJ.I sat waiting for a reply
SophiaL:Nothing : /
NateJ: whats wrong: [
SophiaL: Being Ignored like Normal and sadly my Also Perfect sister's boyfriend and his family is coming over for dinner. : l


I Kind of felt bad for her She gets ignored because of her sister I just hate that I wish I could meet her in real life.

NateJ: Whats so bad about that maybe they will like you? : D
SophiaL: Ha ha oh my god your so funny! Ha ha. No I will be sent to my room and be ignored Technically I don't exist everyone thinks my sister is an only child.


Whoa that's just messed up I Finally Sent my message and I knew she would laugh at it
NateJ: OK Sophie No Offense but your sister seams like a real Bitch.
SophiaL: Thank you at least I'm not the only one who thinks that lol Well I have to go dinner time.
NateJ: Yeah me too bye!


I Knew it. Its kind of weird though She said she has dinner so do I I laughed as I got dressed and ready to go over to Ava's house. When we arrived Ava kissed me and I hugged her Before we ate I had to use the bathroom and check my levels I walked up the stairs looking for the bathroom. I stood in the middle of the hall way , I saw this really Pretty girl she had bangs that stopped above her eyes and her hair went alittle past her shoulders in curls. She looked up at me I smiled she had amazing brown eyes like brightly colored orbs she had little shimmers of gold in them also ' wow I'm actually taking this much notice in a someone i don't even know ' So I just smiled and said " hey um I'm Nick Ava's boyfriend Do you know were the bathroom is? " She and took out her phone and texted something

'There's one on this floor but its being redone... again Ava didn't like the color that she picked last week so there's one in my room the Grey door at the end of the hallway' I read, from her phone, I nodded " do you not talk?" She Shrugged and shook her head no. I smiled at her and walked over to her door and the stopped I needed to know her name " Wait's whats your name?" She walked over to me texting something ' dang shes a fast texter ' I smiled as she handed me the phone and walked away I was confused but read the message.

' I'm Sophia Love Im Ava's Twin Sister that people say doesn't exist. Just put my phone on my desk when you walk in' I walked into her room " wow Ava has a sister? A twin to!. I walked over to the desk and set the phone down but noticed something On her laptop the last thing that showed up was

SophiaL: Thank you at least I'm not the only one who thinks that lol Well I have to go dinner time.
NateJ: Yeah me too bye!


She was My best friend Sophie! I smiled and found a Sticky note and wrote down something and stuck it on top of her computer.

I walked down stairs and sat next to Ava it was silent til I said " Hey Ava Why didn't you Tell me you have a sister and on top of that a twin sister?" I said it got dead silent Mrs. Love's Mouth dropped Mr. Love looked mad " you have a sister ? " Ava nodded looking down " Well why isn't she down here?" Mom said Mrs. love called one of the people over and next thing you know Sophie was being brought down stairs She looked at us wide eyed and started back upstairs " Sophie where you going!? " I said standing up bring her over to the table and put her in between me and Joe. She just stared down everyone looking at her She looked at her sister Ava rolled her eyes " guys Board please" She said in a snappy voice and someone brought a white board to Sophie She was a slow Writer I smiled as she took her time word by word She turned it around ' Why Did You Bring me down here?' She put with a frown face I smiled " Because My dear you Let someone see you ,She erased the board My mom looked at her " hello I'm Denise Jonas I'm guessing you already know nick " I nodded " that's Joe, Kevin isn't here because he is with his wife right now and that's my husband Paul and my other son Frankie " She nodded and wrote ' Hello' In her beautiful hand writing. She sat there as we tried to include her. But it was no use she just sat there smiling or nodding i looked at her And took the board and wrote ' I want to be your friend can i?' She nodded. Soon when It was time to Go I knew she was going to her room so I stopped her And hugged her she was shocked and just stood there, Joe and Frankie also hugged her.

~Regular Pov~

After Nick left I got a glare from Ava and she stomped to her room I sighed and walked to mine I was going to shut off my computer when I saw the Note

'Sophie! I can't belive I just met you I'm sorry that your sister is like that even though I'm dating her. Text me some time I will talk to you later I put my number in your phone. Love NickJ Your Best Friend'

Nick's My best friend I smiled I never even had a friend and Now I have a Best Friend.
♠ ♠ ♠
This one is very weird my writeing got all messed up so sorry for any mistakes i tried to fix it all im trying to make this story good :)