Status: Slowly becoming active.

The Fire in Your Heart is Out

When both our cars collied

Hayden POV
"Yeah, fine with me." Jamie said eying the room.
We signed out of the hospital and went to dad's car and started back home. I feel horrid my body aches all over, I don't want to show Jamie though, he'll start to baby me and if I was to not let him he'd throw a fit and then I'd feel bad and give in. Man, I never thought about it but I'd do anything for him.
"Hayden, we're at your house."
"Wonderful, um, what time is it?"
"About twelve o'clock." He said when he came around to open my door. Wait what is he doing why is he getting really close to me? Is he going to kiss me?!
"What are you doing?"
"I was going to pick you up, so you didn't have to walk?" He said with a questioning tone.
"Oh." Thank god, I was about to freak the fuck out.
"Why do you ask?"
"No reason, I was just wondering."Lie.
"Okay." When Jamie picked me up I made the loudest squeak. What the fuck is with me today?
"Aww, that was so cute!"
"It was embarrassing not cute, Jamie."
"Sure, well lets go make some lunch."
"I'm not hungry, you don't need to cook." Just then my stomach growled, curse you stomach!
"Well obviously you are."
When Jamie ran up the stairs I almost died, I swear I though he was going to trip and I would fall and crumble to my death below. When he sat me on the bed I almost fell asleep right then and there, but that'd be rude so I didn't.
"Hayden, what do you want for lunch?"
"I really don't care."
"Fine. Spongebob mac and cheese it is!"
"Awesome." He gets excited about the littlest things, it's kindacute cool.
I just decided to lay down and watch some T.V.
About twenty minutes into Fantasy Factory Jamie came in with the food and laid down next to me.
"Yumm, my favorite." He makes the best mac and cheese ever.
"I'm not okay, I'm not okay, I'm not oh-fucking-kay!" Jamie sang.
"Jamie, trust me I love My Chemical Romance and your voice is pretty good but next time please don't sing in my ear."
"Fine."
"Hey, I'm tired so I'm going to go to sleep."
"Okay, I'll just head home."
"No, you should stay so that, uh, you can you know make sure I don't have a nightmare."
"If you say so." He said snuggling into the covers try to get comfy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah so, this sucked but it was kinda a filler, tada.