Sequel: Contagious Chemistry
Status: READ THE SEQUEL:D

Summer Is When Everything Could Happen

Eleventh

My eyes fluttered open to the darkness outside the van. I rubbed my eyes and looked at my watch. It was only 11 pm. I forgot that I fell asleep at 8 because I needed an escape from reality. Slowly, I got out from the van and stretched out my body.

No one was around, even Max. I put on my hoodie and walked to the tent. Dana was talking and laughing with Zack in our tent. When she noticed I was walking towards them, she waved her hand and jumped down from the table.

“Hey, I thought you’d pass out all night.”, she said as she handed me a can of Monster.

I smiled a bit as I opened the can and took a sip out of it. “Nah, some dream woke me up. why are we still here?”

“It’s the Warped barbeque. Didn’t you remember?”

“No.”, I answered simply. Like I told everyone, I never remember anything, even my birthday. I’m just living everyday without remembering the dates. I excused myself and decided to walk around the crowd of bands.

Some people whispered as I walked through them, some of them smiled friendly like they didn’t care what was happening with me right now. I found Sierra and Blake near their van, sitting in their beach chairs.

“Ally!”, Sierra waved her hand and pulled me down into the beach chair beside her. “Where’ve you been all day?”

“It’s been a horrible day.”, I rolled my eyes and took another gulp of my Monster.

“Cheer up, Ally.”, Blake smiled and randomly strummed his guitar. “It’ll be better soon.”

I thanked him and then, I saw Stephen at the other side of the crowd. He noticed me and smirked as he motioned me to come to him with his eyes. Sierra nudged on my elbow when she noticed him too. “Go.”, she whispered.

My legs quickly launched me up and I walked towards Stephen, who was talking to Justin from A Rocket To The Moon. When I was already beside him, he excused himself from Justin and took my hand. He led me out from the crowd and we were walking hand in hand under the shining moonlight.

“Where are we going?”, I giggled as we were starting to walk through trees.

“You’ll love this.”, he smirked back. I nodded and after another ten minutes of walking, we reached the end of the trees. It was a small open space with wild flowers strewn everywhere. The moon lighted up the space, making it brighter than the rest of the woods.

I walked to the center of it and looked up. the moon looked so big and beautiful from here. “It’s amazing.”

Stephen hugged me from behind and started to kiss my neck. I turned around and our faces were only inches apart. My fingers slid into his hair, locking them in it. slowly, I leaned in and pressed my lips onto his.

The first time was really sweet but then it turned more passionate than before. His tongue traced my bottom lip, begging for an entrance. I opened my mouth a bit and he slid his tongue in.

We pulled apart for air and when I looked at his eyes, I knew where this was heading. I teased him a bit by taking of my hoodie and kicked off my shoes before sitting down at the ground. He grinned and kneeled before reattaching his lips on mine.

My hands ran up his chest, first outside his t-shirt then the second one, inside it. with the second one, I pulled his shirt off his head. After we pulled the t-shirt through his head, we reconnected our lips. His hand played with the hem of my t-shirt and then, he pulled it off from my head.

We were both completely topless.

Stephen’s eyes widened when he saw my topless body and then, he kissed my neck, my shoulder until down to my stomach. He unbuttoned my denim mini skirt quickly before sliding it down off my legs.

“I want you to be mine. Completely.”, he whispered right into my ears. I kissed his lips passionately than before as a respond. My hands flew down to his jeans and unbuttoned it too.

“Me too.”, I breathed.

My legs were locked at his waist and my toes slipped on the hem of his boxer, sliding it down. He pecked my lips quickly before going south again, carefully ripping my panties with his strong teeth.

He kneeled to observed my body and groaned when he forgot the last thing; my bra. I sat up and smiled, pulling his face to mine as he did the deed. His cool hands traced my back until he found the clasp to my bra. It was kind of embarrassing when he unhooked it and threw it to the ground.

“Do it. quick.”, I whispered. He nodded and I laid on my back again. We looked into each other’s eyes first and he smiled, rubbing the side of my eyes with his thumb.

“You’re so beautiful under the moonlight.”, he muttered. I smiled and cupping his face in my hand. “Are you sure you want to do this?”

I nodded and I pressed my lips onto his. A moment later, something was pushing inside of me. A painful ripping sound was heard before it. I gasped in his mouth when he pushed in, but I tried not to worry Stephen too much.

We moaned into each other’s mouth as he kept pushing and I moved my pelvis in rhythm. His lips went to my cheek then down my neck, sucking it a bit. The pain turned into pleasure and it became like a drug.

“Don’t ever…stop, Steph. Don’t.”, I breathed in his ear when the rhythm was harder and faster.

“Fuck, Al.”, he grunted as he pushed deeper. “You’re so tight.”

When I reached my orgasm, my body tremble. He kept on pushing. “I’m almost there. Almost fucking there.”, he breathed and when he reached his, he collapsed beside me.

I scooted closer and nuzzled my head on the crook of his neck as my arms wrapped around his waist. “I feel so tired.”, I mumbled.

His fingers ran through my sweaty hair and he kissed my temple. “We should get back. they probably looking for us.”

“Yeah, you’re right.”

We spent another five minutes cuddling and making out, before putting back our clothes. When we were already fully clothed, we went back to the arena with our fingers intertwined.

The crowd had dispersed a bit because some of the bands already had their van or bus calls. Stephen walked me to the van and kissed my good night. “I’ll see you tomorrow.”

I nodded. “Okay.”

When he already walked away, I got into the van and pulled out my pillow, drifting to sleep without changing my clothes.
♠ ♠ ♠
haha,sorry for the kind of NC17 chapter
i really need some complication for the future problems;)
<3
p.s Ally,don't get a heart attack after you read this