Sequel: Contagious Chemistry
Status: READ THE SEQUEL:D

Summer Is When Everything Could Happen

Tenth

When we got back to the arena, I needed to see Jack. I rushed to ATL’s bus and quickly ran up to the steps. I found him at the front lounge, eyes locked at his macbook screen.

“Jack?”, I walked towards him slowly and then he looked up from his computer to me. His smile fell when he saw my eyes, puffy and red.

“Oh shit.”, he muttered as he stood up and wrapped his arm around my shoulder. “What happened, Ally?”

He brought me to the back lounge and sat me down there. Tears kept streaming down my eyes, like it wouldn’t stop for a break. Jack’s hand ran up and down my back in a soothing manner. My hand clutched on the front of his t-shirt.

Millions of thoughts swirled around my mind. What will happen to John? What would happen to our friendship? What if Jack would leave me when finds out? after half an hour of crying, I wiped my tears with the back of my hand.

“Wanna tell me what’s wrong?”, Jack asked as he handed me a tissue.

I took it and blew my nose a bit. “You would hate me.”

“No, I won’t. I’m your best friend, well, after Dana, Pat and Lance, but still, you could tell me everything. I won’t judge.”

“Well, if you put it that way.”, I mumbled and leaned back to the couch. “I’m with Stephen now.”

After I said it, his face became paler. His warm brown eyes widened and turned colder. His jaw hardened and I never seen Jack like this. “Jack?”

He closed his eyes and sighed before standing up. I thought he would be back but a moment later, I heard the bus’s door opened and closed. A lump rose in my throat and the tears started to fall again.

Even my best friend couldn’t take the fact. I decided to got out from the bus and just walked around the arena. Some fans were whispering as I walked pass them, and put on smiles. Sierra and Cassadee were nowhere to be seen. I found Dana, surprisingly alone, in a picnic table.

I sat across her and she smiled, taking my hand. “It’s going to be okay.”

My lips trembled and I let the tears fall again. I leaned my head down to the table and my body shook hard along with the sobs and whimpers. The sun burned the back of my neck and I didn’t care. Dana ran her fingers through my hair softly, murmuring soothing words.

I missed this kind of time, where we would have our ‘girls only day’ back in Arizona. No drama, no sets, no schedule, we would just lounge at my backyard, doing our nails and such.

When there were no tears that could be shed anymore, I sat up straight and Dana handed me her bottle of water. I took a sip and it soothed the dryness in my throat. “Do you want to change?”, Dana asked.

“Yeah.”, I replied huskily. “I’m all soaked in tears.”

Dana chuckled at my dark humor and helped me up. when we walked to our van, the whispering from the fans were there. I could see that Dana shot them dirty looks and they immediately shut their mouths. Pat and Lance weren’t there, only Max.

I grabbed some random clothing and changed in the trailer. Dana and I decided we would spend the day in the van. We were watching Mean Girls on Pat’s macbook when someone knocked the van’s door.

Dana slid it open and revealing Stephen, with a white rose in hand. He smiled and lend in his hand. Dana nudged me on the ribs, motioning me to come out. I took Stephen’s hand and let him pulled me out of the van. Dana closed the van’s door, probably not wanting to disturb me.

Stephen handed me the flower and I smiled at it. “Thank you.”

“No, my pleasure.”, he smiled and tucked a piece of my hair into the back of my ear. “Its just a little something to brighten up your day.”

“My day is already dusky enough.”

“That’s why I want to take you out. How about we get some sandwich and slurpee at 7/11, and take them to the park near here?”

My lips formed into a smile and nodded slightly. “Sure.”

His smile grew wider and he led us out from the arena. We found the nearest 7/11. When we walked in, I smiled at the familiar surrounding. Pat, Lance, and I loved to hang out at the 7/11 near our high school, and being inside this one made me feel like home.

We grabbed two tuna and chicken salad sandwiches, filled a medium cup of rootbeer Big Gulp, and Miranda Slurpee for him. After we paid it all, we took the plastic bag to the nearest park. The park was empty, just a few people were there.

I led him to a tree. We sat under it while we ate our food while talking about random things. After we were done, he got an idea about swing competition.

“So, who’ll swing the fastest wins, but, at the end, you have to jump off the swing and roll over at the sand.”, he explained when I already positioned myself in a swing.

My eyes widened at him when he sat down at the swing next to mine. “You’re kidding on the last part!”

“Nope.”, he smirked. I started to swing and we were going so fast. The wind blew through my hair when I swing forward. When it was the end, we jumped off and rolled over on the san.

Stephen was on top of me and we laughed at our actions. After another couple seconds of laughing, we stopped, just looked into each other’s eyes.

“You know, you’re the first girl who could make me feel like this.”, he whispered right into my ear.

I smiled and my fingers slid into his soft hair, twirling a piece of it. “I didn’t know why people give you hard times.”

He sighed. “It’s because they didn’t believe that I’ve changed. Now, you’re the only girl I have my eyes on.”

“You’re the one who got my heart on lock.”, I smiled and supported myself up with my elbows as I pressed my lips onto his gently.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ally should be happy that i have loads of ideas for this,hahaha