Sequel: Contagious Chemistry
Status: READ THE SEQUEL:D

Summer Is When Everything Could Happen

Thirteenth

I took another swig of the Jager and when the alcohol slid down my throat, it felt like a burning open fire but it felt good. it was already dark and I was sitting on a swing in a park near the arena. The wind blew through me as I kept laughing like an idiot, due to the alcohol.

My mind was numb and I didn’t really care. I swung back and fourth until I fell back from the swing to the sand. The Jager spilled all over my top and face. I laughed at myself and when I looked up to the dark sky, the moon was dimmed. “Oh Mr. moon! Come out!”, I howled.

Suddenly, a face hovered on top of me. “Jack!”, I giggled and raised out my arm to reached him. “Pull me up, please?”

He pulled me up and I had to giggled again as I clutched some piece of his t-shirt. “You’re so nice, Jack.”

“Shit, Ally, what happened?”, he supported me on his arm as he observed my wet top and sticky face. “You were drinking right?”

“But now, it was all over me.”, I grinned widely. “Come on, Jacky, don’t be a party pooper!”

“What. Happened. Ally?”, he asked me again as he sat me down on a bench near the swings.

I leaned my head on his shoulder and started to close my eyes. the alcohol was kicking in, making my head felt heavier and number than before. “Stephen…”

“What about him?”

“Stephen…fucking asshole.”

“What?”

“Stephen…fucking cheated….on me.”

Suddenly, Jack stood up, carried me bridal style. I just wrapped my arms around his neck as he ran back to the arena. I could see the streetlights under my eyelids and the wind blew through my sticky and wet hair from the run.

He brought me to the van first, to get me changed. Dana helped me changed my clothes and walked to the van. My mind was getting clearer as I sat on the passenger’s seat of the van. Pat gave me a bottle of water and when I looked out from the window, I saw Jack walking towards Stephen, who was putting some boxes into his trailer.

“Shit!”, I cursed and quickly got out from the van, running out towards Jack and Stephen. “Jack, don’t!”

Jack was already had Stephen’s collar on his hands. “Jack, don’t!”, I screamed as I tried to pull his hands off of Stephen. “He’s not worth it!”

“You fucking asshole!”, Jack grunted as he landed a good punch on Stephen’s cheek. “How dare you to cheat on Ally!”

Stephen didn’t defend himself. He just accepted Jack’s punches. I tried to yank Jack off, but he pushed me back until I fell down to the ground. “Jack, stop this!”

After another few punches, Jack stopped and he let Stephen go. Stephen’s face was horrible. There were purple circles around his eyes, his nose was bleeding, and his cheeks were covered in bruises.

“Ally.”, Stephen walked over me and lend in his hand. “Come on.”

I looked away and crossed my arms across my chest. Stephen waited for me for a moment until he sighed desperately and walked away. Jack looked at me for a minute until he shook his head. “I’m sorry, Ally.”

“It’s okay.”, I wiped the tears with the sleeve of my sweater. “It’s just…I’ve never seen that Jack before. It terrified me.”

“I swear you won’t have to see him again.”, he crouched beside me and pulled me into a hug.
*****************
The next day, I was sitting at a picnic table as I stir my strawberry and banana smoothie. The sun was blazing hot but I didn’t care to change out from last night’s attire. I changed from my UGG boots to flip flops, though.

When I was deeply concentrating to my smoothie, someone sat down in front of me. I looked up and saw John’s smile. My heart leaped a beat when I saw him.

“Hey.”, he smiled. I nodded and smiled a little.

“Hey to you too.”

An awkward filled around us until he cleared his throat. “So, I heard about Stephen…”

I rolled my eyes and scoffed. “Can we please avoid that subject?”

“Can we please talk about it a bit?”, he mimicked my tone and snickered a bit.

“Fine. what do you want to know? Or will you say ‘I told you so’?”, I mocked and took a sip of my smoothie.

His face turned into a serious expression when I said it. “No, I won’t. I actually wanted to say something.”

I cocked my eyebrow and tilted my head to the side. What could John possibly want to say to me? “Shoot.”

“I think it’s better if I show you rather than I could tell you.”, he mumbled and the next thing I know, he leaned forward on the table and pressed his lips against mine. My eyes widened in surprise but then, I closed it to enjoy this.

My smoothie was spilled onto the ground as I slipped my fingers into John’s perfectly smooth hair. I locked my fingers in them and deepened the kiss. His tongue traced my bottom lip, wanting to get inside.

Shivers and electricity ran through my body when I pulled away and jumped over the table before I sat on his lap. His cool hands sent some weird sensation when they were placed on my back.

Our tongues were fighting for who was going to take control and I surrendered when his lips moved from my cheek to my neck. Suddenly, I pulled away and got off from his lap. “This is…kind of wrong.”

“W-What?”, he stuttered, trying to gain his breath.

I sat down next to him and took his hands. “Don’t get me wrong, I like you, John, but I just broke up with your brother.”

“I won’t hurt you like he did!”, John exclaimed.

“That’s not my point. All I’m saying is, please give me some time to put my trust to guys back before we make this official. I like you a lot, and I don’t want our future relationship to be a disaster just because of me.”

John nodded and he kissed my cheek before tucking a piece of my hair into the back of my ear. “Okay. I’ll wait for you even if it takes a million years.”

A pink burst crept onto my cheeks when he said that. “Thank you.”
♠ ♠ ♠
okay,this chapter kind of suck,sorry!
i'll make it better at the next one,promise;D