Sequel: Contagious Chemistry
Status: READ THE SEQUEL:D

Summer Is When Everything Could Happen

Sixteenth

Stephen

When I saw Ally walking into the alley with John, it felt like my breath stuck in my throat. I saw how John’s arm was wrapped around her waist, declaring that they were a couple now. When Sierra and Dana pulled Ally away, John looked over to me, I had to look away.

I moved to my band’s lane and sat down on the bench. John was mingling, probably not wanting to talk or be near me. “Dude, you shouldn’t put on that face.”, Josh said as he sat next to me.

“What face?”

“That face, dumbass.”, he pointed right to my face. “The whole I-want-to-kill-my-brother-because-he-dates-my-ex face.”

“It’s hard, dude.”, I buried my face in my hands and rested my elbows on my thighs as I leaned forward. “She’s the first girl who makes me feel like this.”

“Feel what?”

“This!”, I exclaimed and sat up straight. “You know, making me feel anxious, nervous every time she’s near, sweating bullets every time her hand is in mine, and makes my heart leap out every time I hear her laughter.”

Josh smiled before sighing and clapped my shoulder. “Stephen, that means you fell in love with her. You can’t deny the fact.”

My eyes widened on his words. He was right. I never felt like this before to a girl. Ally drove me crazy. She was like a magnet, a drug, and the oxygen around me. When I saw her walking out from the bathroom, my mind controlled me.

Ally

I walked out from the bathroom and looked around the lanes. I saw Stephen was staring at me, and I looked away. When I was about to walk to my band’s lane, someone tugged on my hand. “Ally.”

“Stephen.”, I sighed and turned around. I didn’t even notice him moving from his spot. “What do you want?”

He looked nervous with what he was about to say. “I want to tell you something.”

“There’s nothing to tell nor talk about.”

“There is. I have some things to tell you.”

I shifted my weight and gave up. He led me to the corner, where some pinball machines and a photo box booth. I leaned back onto the wall and crossed my arms. “Talk.”

Stephen smiled a bit and sighed. “You probably won’t give a shit about what I would tell you, but I swear in my own blood, that it’s the truth.”

“Okay.”, I nodded. “I promise I’ll listen to everything you said.”

Then, the most unexpected thing happened. He took a step forward and crashed his lips on mine. My eyes widened on his action but a weird sensation took over my mind. My arms wrapped around his neck quickly.

When the kiss was getting heater than before, I pulled away for a moment and my eyes flickered to the photo booth box. He smirked and pecked my lips before I led him in there. I let him go in first and when he already sat down on the stool, I pulled the curtain closed before sitting on his lap.

My arms were around his neck again as he pulled my face closer to his. Our lips crashed again, but this time, it felt more passionate. His hands were on my back, playing with the back hem of my skirt. My fingers were twirling with a piece of his hair while our tongues were still fighting for control.

It would be weird if we did it here, but I decided to tease him a bit. My hands flew down to the hem of his shirt and he wrapped his arms around my waist to support me. I began to trace the flat plate of his stomach, letting my fingers lingered there. He threw his head a bit when I did it.

“A-Ally…”, he breathed.

His voice made me snapped out of my trance. My fingers stopped and I snatched it out of his shirt. “I’m-I’m sorry.”

“What?”, his head straight up. “What do you mean?”

I shook my head and leaned back onto one of the metal walls in the little space. “I realized…I’m still in love with you.”

Tears started to formed in the corner of my eyes and then, I couldn’t hold it any longer. I let them rolled down on my cheeks and I had to look down. Stephen stood up from the stool and pulled me into his arms.

I broke down and wrapped my arms around his waist as I pulled myself closer to him. His fingers were inside my hair and he whispered things to calm me down. My mind and emotion was like a tornado.

One side was telling me to run off and find John, but the other one was telling me to just accept the fact that Stephen already changed. His hands moved up from my back to my cheeks.

He made me looked up, and when I did, he smiled. “Can we turn that frown upside down?”

My lips were fighting the urge to smile, even just to twitch, but Stephen was controlling me, so I had to smile. The corner of my lips twitched up a bit. He wiped the tears with his thumb and kissed my nose. “That’s better.”

“Stephen, I don’t want to be the Warped slut.”

He cocked his brows at my words. “Warped slut? You’re not a Warped slut!”

I wiped the remaining tears with my hands again. “Some of the band guys and crews were saying that because of my drama between you, John and Jack. They said that I’m easy to play with and easy to…fuck.”

A lump rose in my throat after I said that. Some of them talked about it me when I walked through them, and it wasn’t my intention to eavesdrop but they talked about me loud enough so I heard them.

Stephen cupped my face in his hands, leading my gaze to his warm eyes. “Well, they were wrong. You’re the most amazing girl I’ve met all summer.”

John

“Hey, dude, have you seen Ally anywhere?”, I asked Derek from Mayday Parade. After Sierra and Dana kidnapped her, I haven’t seen her around.

“Yeah, I think she’s with Stephen. They went to the corner.”, he answered simply as he picked up his bowling ball.

My jaw hardened. She was with Stephen? What the hell was she doing with him? I ran a bit to the said corner and saw Ally and Stephen, just stepped out from the photo booth box. They smiled at each other and for the first time, Ally’s smile didn’t make me smile.

“John?”, Ally’s eyes widened at my presence. My fists were clenched at my sides and then I let my instinct to take over. One of the balled fists went over Stephen’s face until he fell down, his head bumped onto the photo booth box. “John!”, Ally cried as she pushed me away.

I just watched her as she crouched beside my brother, who was just lying hopelessly on the floor as he rubbed the spot on his head. My lips trembled as I saw the view. I just hit my own brother and the girl I loved cared about him.

“Ally…”, I took a step forward, closer to them. Ally looked up and her eyes were red.

“You should really go, John. I’m not in the mood to talk or to see you around.”
♠ ♠ ♠
hoho,my grandparents keep me as a prisoner in their house, but i seriously don't mind a night in the veranda with their giant flat screen TV plus wifi connection!
anyway,i don't even know when's this story going to end....