Sequel: Contagious Chemistry
Status: READ THE SEQUEL:D

Summer Is When Everything Could Happen

Twenty Seventh

The can of Coke in my hand sent cold sensation to my palm as I sat down on the beach chair in ATL's tent with Jack. I haven't hung out with him much after what he confessed, but he's still my best friend until now, no matter what.

Jack took a sip of his 7Up and scrunched his eyebrows to me. "Ally, stop thinking about her."

"Her who?", I snapped out from my thoughts and turned my head around to Jack. "Megan?"

He nodded. "I know you're thinking about her. Fess up."

I bit my lower lip. Jack could read me like a book, like, my thoughts were written on my forehead or something. "It's just...I'm kind of worried what she'd do to take me down."

"Ally.", Jack sighed. "You know that you're awesome and the fact is that you're totally more famous than her, so you should chill out. She won't get to your level."

My smile widened and I leaned forward, pecking his cheek. "Thanks, Jacky-Poo."

Jack smiled and I could see his cheeks turned into the shades of red. "No props, Ally cakes."

After that, we decided to go the caters' tent to get some food. When we got there, I saw Megan, talking to Sierra and Cassadee, and they were laughing.

"Come on, sit with me.", Jack tugged my arm and led me to the table where all of ATL and Every Avenue were eating.

I sat in the middle of Jack and Alex. Dave Strauchman smiled meaningful at me, and mouthed 'Sorry' about my dad. I just nodded and mouthed 'Thanks' back.

"Hey, Ally, I haven't seen you and John, hanging around much.", Rian asked me. Before I could answer, Rian's leg were kicked by Jack from under the table. Rian glared at Jack and he just glared back.

"No, It's just...I want to have a personal week, alone. To think about stuff."

They nodded and something popped out from my mind. "And Zack, I haven't seen you and Dana together much too. Is something wrong?"

Zack just looked at me and shrugged his shoulder. "We decided to take a break for sometime."

I nodded, knowing that I won't get much out of Zack, so I'd have to choke it out from Dana herself. My eyes wandered around the tent and dropped at Megan. She narrowed her eyes with her smirk that said victory all over. "You're going down.", she mouthed.
*******
"Hey Dee!", I called out when I was near the van. We've done our set and got the rest of the day off.

"Yeah?", she appeared from the back of the van. I was so caught up in my own world that I didn't even notice that Dana cut her long jet black hair and now it was shoulder length.

"W-What happened to your hair?", I asked carefully. She shrugged her shoulder and leaned on the van.

"Crazy shit happened.", She snickered, but I could see her eyes glistened.

I led her into the van and sat her down on the seat. "Will you tell me what happened?"

"It's just...I couldn't take it. I mean, I know he's busy and tired, but I just want to spend sometime with him. Just the two of us."

"And you decided to take a break from your relationship?"

She nodded. "I love him, Ally, I don't wanna lose him."

"Then you should tell him! When I saw Zack today, he's lifeless. You need to tell him what you just tell me, Dana."

Her lips twitched into a small smile. "You really think I should do that?"

I nodded. "Yeah."

"Okay.", She said and then, she pulled me into a hug. "Thanks, Ally cakes."

"No problem. That's what friends are for."

"Speaking of friends what for, John came by to the van today."

A lump rose in my throat. "J-John?"

Dana nodded. "Ally, stop avoiding or ignoring him. He's still your boyfriend."

"It's too complicated, Dee. I couldn't meet him right now. Or even see him."

"Seriously.", Dana snorted. "You gave me an advice, now it's my turn. Go out and meet John. He's desperate to see you."
********
I walked to The Summer Set's tent after they were done with their set and found John with his acoustic, sitting down on a beach chair.

"Hey, John.", I smiled when I was already next to him.

He turned his head from his acoustic to me, but then, his smile fell. "Oh, so now you're talking to me?"

I sighed and crouched next to him, so we were in the same eye level. "You have all the rights to get mad at me, or even hate me, but you have to know that I've missed you, John."

John stayed quiet and just looked down to his acoustic. After a few minutes, he sighed and smiled at me. "I've missed you too, Ally cakes, and I swear, I'd never have the intention to be mad at you or hate you."

I smiled widely and leaned forward, pressing my lips on his. "I love you, John."

He settled his acoustic down and cupped my chin. "I love you too, Ally."
♠ ♠ ♠
I totally typed this up on my phone and while I was in the salon, but still, is it good?
Comments would make my day
<3