Sequel: Contagious Chemistry
Status: READ THE SEQUEL:D

Summer Is When Everything Could Happen

Third

When Jack and I were done with our ‘quality time’, we walked out from the bus and found our friends, talking in a group.

“Hey guys! what’s up!?”, I jumped onto Lance’s back and he stumbled forward a bit.

“It’s the annual first-day-of-Warped-Water-Balloon-fight, Ally.”, Dana chirped with wide grin, plastered ear to ear.

“Really? When do it start?”

“In 30 minutes. After we change to our bathing suits, all of the bands who already finished their sets gather at the parking lot.”, Pat explained.

I nodded and after that, Dana, Pat, Lance, and I ran quickly to our van to change. We opened the trunk and dug into our duffel bags. I grabbed a new short and a bikini top. Dana and I found the nearest bathroom and changed.

When we went back to the van, the boys had already changed to their board shorts. “Hurry up, guys!”, Pat grunted when we threw our clothes into the van.

As we walked closer to the place all of us gathered, we could see Sierra talking to Cassadee from Hey Monday. Pat and Lance excused themselves to join their own friends.

“Hey ladies.”, Cassadee greeted us. “Excited?”

“Hell to the yeah! We missed this last year.”, Dana pouted and crossed her arms as she shifted her weight to the other leg.

“Everyone! Gather around!”, Kevin Lyman shouted through the megaphone. He stood on top of a picnic table.

“Are you guys ready for the second annual first day of Warped tour water balloon fight?!”, he asked us. We replied him with screams. “Alright, the rules are simple. You have to hit every member of a band with your water balloons. If all of the members got hit, they’re disqualified. The two last remaining member of each bands have to take down one of them, and the winning band member will get something. Are we clear?!”

“Yeah!”, we screamed in unison.

Kevin stepped off from the picnic table and told us to form a line. He gave each member five water balloons and a holster to put around our waist. After all of us got our balloons, he told us to spread out, and we obliged.

Dana and I hid behind The Cab’s bus and we heard Kevin screamed ‘Go!’ from afar. Suddenly, shivers and adrenaline ran through my body.

“I think it’s best if we split up.”, Dana whispered.

“What?! I can’t do this alone.”

“If they found us, both of us get hit and Pat and Lance…”

“Okay okay!”, I surrendered. She smiled and gave me a quick fist bump before disappearing.

I took a deep breath and started moving. The crowd in the arena helped us to camouflage. Maybe the bands recognized each other’s faces but they couldn’t hit us in the middle of the crowd.

When I was going to cross from behind VersaEmerge’s bus to our van, I saw Pat got hit by Jersey from Hey Monday.

“Shit!”, I cursed quietly and ran to our van before he could see me. My breathing turned hard and shallow as I heard some cursing or screaming as the others got hit.

After a minute hiding behind our van, I ran to the main stage when The-All American Rejects were still playing. Tyson saw me and quickly pulled me on stage, twirling me around as he sang Dirty Little Secret.

I danced with him for a minute until I saw Jack, Sierra, and John ran towards the main stage altogether. I kissed Tyson on the cheek so he would let me go. After I did that, he saw me with wide eyes and I mouthed ‘sorry’ before running off the stage.

Sierra’s squeal was heard when I ran through the crowd, knowing that she already got hit. As I ran near a lake in the arena, I noticed none of the band members were around.

I stopped and controlled my breathing near the lake. My eyes wandered with what happened to the others. Did all of them already got hit?

When I was about to kneel and washed my face with the water, I could feel someone was next to me.

“I guess we’re the only ones left.”

That voice. I quickly stood up and took a balloon out of the holster. “Why is it have to be you!?”

Stephen smirked and took a step closer, as I took a step back. “Don’t you realize that the universe wants us to hook up?”

“If they do, it’s the end for them.”, I hissed.

“Come on, forget the game.”, he took another step forward and when I took another step back, my back hit a tree trunk. He took a step closer and our faces now were only inches apart.

His breath washed my face, warm and kind of addicting. I closed my eyes and bit my bottom lip, fighting the urge to just…surrender. “You can’t fight it anymore, Ally.”, he whispered into my ear.

Stephen cupped my chin, trying to pull my face closer to his but I pushed him away and threw his face with my balloon. “Stay the fuck away from me!”

Before he could say anything, I ran away. I ran to where all of us had to gather after we got hit. When my friends saw me running towards them, their eyes widened.

“You won!”, Pat quickly scooped me into a hug and spun me around. “We won!”

Dana saw something was wrong with me and told Pat to put me down. Before she could ask, I could see Stephen from afar.

My skin felt cold and honestly, I was a bit scared after what he wanted to do with me. He was about to walk towards me when I looked away and hid behind Jack.

“What’s wrong, Ally?”, Jack asked as we got ourselves a can of soda from the cooler.
“Stephen was trying to kiss me when we were the last two members.”

“What?!”, Jack growled and he crushed the can of soda in his hand until it exploded, but he didn’t care. He turned around towards Stephen, who was trying to flirt with Sierra, but failed.

“Jack! No!”, I said through my teeth.

I tugged his arm but he threw my arm away. “Hey, asswipe!”, Jack’s fist made contact with Stephen’s eye. I gasped quietly when Stephen stumbled towards the ground, covering his eye.

“Dude, what’s that for!?”, John stood in front of Jack, even though Jack was taller than him.

“Tell your fucking brother to stay away from Ally! She doesn’t want him and he should give up.”, Jack hissed and turned around, took my hand before he pulled me away from there.
♠ ♠ ♠
haha,so is Jack has a crush on Ally or just brother-sister thing?