Sequel: Contagious Chemistry
Status: READ THE SEQUEL:D

Summer Is When Everything Could Happen

Second

“Thank you, Anaheim! You guys are amazing!”, I screamed through the microphone, replied by screaming from the crowd. Sweats ran down on the back of my neck and onto my back. the scream soaked in, and it felt good.

Every time we go on stage, it felt surreal. When the band started, we didn’t even have a hope or dream to play Warped, and now we were. After another more seconds, we ran off the stage and gave our instruments to the crews.

The sun was on top of our heads when we walked out from the backstage and we covered our eyes with sunglasses. Lance and Patrick decided to go to the caters’ tent to get some food.

On our way there, some fans stopped us to get a picture or autographs, and we gladly did it all. After some pictures, we excused ourselves to go. When we got to the caters’ tent, the line to the food was not too long. We took our plates and queued.

I looked around the tent and tried to find some bands that I knew. I saw John from earlier at a table, with two guys and a girl, who I guessed is his band.

He noticed me and waved. I waved back as I took a step forward. When I was already in front of the food, I took a scoop of potato wedges. “I love girls who has appetite.”

I looked up from my plate and found the jerk from earlier, smirking down at me. “Well, I’ll eat you up.”

“I didn’t know you’re a feisty too.”

“I’ll stab your jerky face with this spoon if you don’t walk away.”, I hissed.

He held his hands up, like surrendering. “Whoa, don’t be so rude, girl. But I don’t mind if you being this feisty in bed.”

“Well, here’s my answer.”, I picked up a plate of banana cream pie and smashed it onto his face. Gasps came from the people in the tent and Dana covered her mouth, holding her laugh.

I tilted my head to the side and smirked. “How’s that?”

The guy wiped some cream off his face and licked some on his lips. “It’s good, but I think the feeling to fuck you is better.”

“Get out of here or I’ll seriously going to pour hot chili on your nasty head!”

He winked at me and walked away. I groaned and quickly re-took my food before storming to a table. Dana, Pat and Lance followed my trail and sat around the table.

“That guy is disgusting.”, Dana snorted and cracked open a bottle of water before taking a sip. “I mean, did you hear what he said to Ally? Purely disgusting.”

“I thought he’s a cool guy.”, Pat muttered. “He looked like it.”

“Dude, you’re too gullible.”, Lance rolled his eyes and took a bite on his turkey sandwich.

“Guys, I’m fine. this is Warped, there’ll be millions of assholes here and that guy is just the first one.”, I finally spoke up.

They nodded in unison and we ate our food in silence, probably just talked about our summer and laughed on our past. I looked around the tent and John shot me an apologetic look.

“Sorry about him.”, he mouthed and pouted.

I shrugged my shoulders and smiled. “S’okay.”, I mouthed back.

After we were done with our food, Pat and Lance were going to hang out with some bands, Dana decided to bring me to ATL set. “Well, I won’t let you rot in the bus on first day of Warped. Plus, we haven’t seen these bands in a year.”

“Touche. We really need to hang out with the girls.”

She nodded. “How about we stop by VersaEmerge? We haven’t seen Sierra around today.”

I agreed and we went to their merch tent. Sierra and Blake were hanging out there, doing some signing for the fans who wanted to buy their merch.

“Ally! Dee!”, She squealed and tackled both of us into a hug. “Oh my God, it’s been a year!”

We nodded in unison and hugged her back. “Hey, Sierra. Done with your set?”

“Yep, where are you guys going?”

“ATL’s set. Dana is dying to see her man.”

Dana nudged me by the ribs as Sierra laughed at our antics. “Well, go have fun. I’ll be here all day.”

We said our byes and continued our way. My eyes wandered around the crowd, swirling around us. I love how I fit into the crowd here. All of us did. There were no discriminating or cliques, just plain people.

When we got to their set, they were already done. We walked into the backstage, and Jack quickly pulled me into a bear hug. “Ally!”

“Jack, you’re crushing me.”, I muffled.

He let me go and wrapped his arm around my shoulders. “So, where’ve you been?”

“Nowhere. Just around the arena.”

“Hey, do you wanna hang out in the bus?! Alex brought his Xbox along!”

“Resident Evil?”, I smirked.

Jack nodded and smiled goofily. “You’re on!”

“On for what?”, Dana asked with her arms wrapped around Zack’s waist. “Come on, I wanna join!”

“Ally here, just challenged me to play Resident Evil.”

Dana closed her eyes and shivered a bit. We all know she hates and scared of zombies. “I’m out.”

“Fine. it’s just Jack and me time.”, I stuck my tongue out playfully to her and dragged Jack out of the backstage. When we were on our way to the buses, we passed by a set.

I saw John on stage, and realized it was The Summer Set’s. I asked Jack to stop first and checked them out. John noticed me in the crowd and he pointed to me. Jack nudged me on the arm and I glared at him. When I turned my attention to the right, that jerk was smirking at me.

He winked at me and I quickly pulled Jack out of the crowd. I kept dragging him to the buses lot until we were on his bus. “Ugh, I hate him!”

“Who? Stephen?”

I turned on my heels and narrowed my eyes. “Stephen?”

Jack nodded. “Yeah, you mean The Summer Set’s bassist, right? Stephen.”

I scrunched my nose in disgust. “He’s a jerk.”

“Why?”

“He kinda hit on Dana earlier and he said some disgusting things about me. Like, he said I could be feisty with him in bed, and he said he likes to fuck me—“, I was cut off by Jack’s hysterical laughing. “Jack, don’t laugh!”

“How can’t I?!”, he kept on laughing. “I mean, you never this mad to a guy cause’ they hit on you. Not even last year when John Ohh said something about fucking you will be the best thing or something.”

I crossed my arms and fell back to the couch. “This guy is getting on my nerves.”

“Well don’t think about him anymore. Let’s hang out and don’t think about him.”
♠ ♠ ♠
haha,sorry to all Stephen's fans for making him a total douche here