Sequel: Contagious Chemistry
Status: READ THE SEQUEL:D

Summer Is When Everything Could Happen

Thirtieth

The warmth of my blanket glued me inside it. the birds were chirping on the window pane, telling me that the new day had started. I rolled over and greeted by John, sleeping peacefully. He stayed the night since he was so worried with me, living alone in my condition. His breathing was shallow and rhythmic. He looked really peaceful.

My fingers brushed off a piece of his hair away from his face and I could see him, fidgeted a bit. I ignored calls or even texts from Stephen because I wanted to spend sometimes with John. He was the one who got hurt so many times because I was in love with his brother and now, he accepted the fact that his brother’s child was inside me.

John told me that he wanted to be the dad and he’d tell Stephen that, but I told him that I still hadn’t figured it out about the dad or whatever. I could tell that he loved me so much that he won’t even care about his brother’s rage when he say that to him. five minutes later, his eyes fluttered open and his lips widened into a smile.

“Morning.”, he whispered huskily as he leaned forward and pecked my lips quickly. “How are you?”

I giggled and scooted closer to him, wrapping my arms around his waist. He pulled me closer and we kept warm to each other. “Your brother keeps on calling me.”

“I bet he’s furious now.”

“But he can’t.”, I mumbled. “I’m your girlfriend, remember?”

He chuckled and kissed the top of my head. “But he probably thought just because you’re pregnant with his kid he could call you his.”

My lips curved into frown and I nuzzled my head onto the crook of his neck. “Can I tell you the truth, John?”

“What is it?”, there was a change in his tone but he tried to not show it too much. my cheek was pressed onto his chest and I could hear his heartbeats. They were fast and heavy thumping, like he was so nervous being here.

“Now, I love you better than Stephen.”

He stayed quiet for a minute before burying his face in my hair. “Thank you.”, his muffled whisper was heard.

I smiled and pulled myself closer to him. “Anything.”
**************
“Are you gonna be okay?”, John pouted as he tucked a piece of my hair into the back of my ear. We were at the airport because he needed to be back in Florida tonight since Warped was still going.

I nodded and smiled, reassuring him. “I’m gonna be fine. Gummy will protect me from anything.”, I looked down to my white Pomeranian, which sat down on the marble tiled floor of the airport.

John chuckled and crouched down, stroking Gummy’s neck. “Guard her for me, buddy.”

Gummy barked once, probably telling John that he got it. John stood up and when the woman over the P.A announced that his flight was already boarding, he kissed my temple and smiled. “I’ll see you soon.”

“I’ll see you soon.”, I smiled and took a step back. “You don’t want to miss your flight.”

“Come here!”, he exclaimed and pulled me into his arms. The tears I’ve held back all the way to the airport were now unleashed. I never felt this way before, even though, my first love was Stephen, but John made me feel different. He didn’t make me feel insecure, he didn’t make me feel uneasy every time girls mob him out, he didn’t make me feel I was just another girl. “I love you, Ally cakes.”

“I love you too, John.”, I chuckled and pulled away. “Seriously, you don’t want to miss your flight.”

John smiled a bit before pecking my lips quickly and walked to the gate. I kept on standing on my spot, watched him as he went through the security and disappeared from my sight. A lump rose in my throat and there was something that happened in my chest.

I tried to ignore it and walked back to my car with Gummy. When I was already inside, my phone buzzed in the cup holder and I unlocked it. a text from John appeared on the screen. “I miss you already. Don’t forget about me☺ I love you.”

A chuckled escaped my lips as I wiped my tears off and drove back to my house. The drive was only filled with Every Avenue, playing in an average volume from my radio. I sang along loudly to Mindset while my fingers drummed on the steering wheel, following the beat.

When I pulled up at my driveway, Dana, Pat and Lance were on my porch. They were sitting on the wooden couch and from their lips movement, they were arguing. I got out and their voices were stabbing my earlobes.
“Well, this is the loop hole we’ve been searching for!”, Dana screamed to Pat as she stood up and poked him on the chest hardly. “Do you wanna be back on tour or not!?”

“But how can we trust her!? She could be one of Megan’s fan and Megan paid her to do this!”, Pat growled as he slapped Dana’s hand off of his chest.

“Oh yeah?! Why would Megan paid a fan to fool us!? She could just pay other band!”, Dana gritted her teeth and their faces were red from the anger. I just stood on the porch’s steps, bemused of what was going on.

Their eyes snapped to me and I put my hands in front of me, surrendering. “Guys, what happened?”

Dana took a deep breath before falling back onto the couch, crossing her arms. “Do you remember Kaitlyn? The fan who came up to us on tour?”

My eyes narrowed, trying to recall who was Kaitlyn. When I remembered, I nodded and leaned back onto the railing next to Pat. “Then?”

“Dana told us that Kaitlyn had a video of Megan confronting you.”, Pat calmly explained. “But, I don’t trust that girl.”

“Well, you could not trust her and not be back on tour!”, Dana snapped.

I sighed and blew my fringe out of my face. “Stop! We need to solve this together.”

Dana and Pat stayed quiet, and I could see Lance sighed gratefully, probably tired to listen to their argument. Dana leaned back onto the couch and looked up to me. “So what are we going to do now?”

Pat and Lance’s eyes were on me too. I bit my lower lip, trying to find what I should say. “Okay. We need to give Kaitlyn a call.”
♠ ♠ ♠
wow, seriously, this story reached chapter 30th!?
hahaha,and this story got reported:/