Status: On hiatus until "Love and Werewolves" is finished.

Untitled

Chapter two

*AUTHORS NOTE- I am so sorry for the super long delay I have been neglecting my duties as an author my complete apologies!*

Silvers P.O.V

"Lindsey leads over to the car and asks if I'm OK.

"Yeah I'm fine" I say throwing in a slight smile for her benefit.

"OK, good. I'm smiling back just so you know.

I laugh slightly.

She helps me into the car and climbs in next to me as Mr. Wright starts the car.

We make are way home in silence for about 15 minutes until Lindsey suddenly screams then I feel pain and then... nothing.

Lindsey's P.O.V

I help Silver into the car and go in after her.

I can't believe that Bieber boy turned out to be such a two faced dweeb Silver had wanted to meet him forever and he totally just crushed her what a jerk.

We all sit in silence for a while until suddenly a car comes flying out of nowhere on Silver and Mr. Wrights side.

I scream as it collides with us Mr. Wright slams his head on the steering wheel and no air bad comes the entire left side of the car i crushed and Silver is laying there bloody and completely still.

While I only slam forward from impact.

I scream for Silver and Mr. Wright to wake up but get no response.

I frantically search for my phone to call the police but it seems someone already beat me to it because I can hear the wailing siren in a small distance.

I shake Silver in a last attempt to wake her up then I start to see black spots clouding my vision I shake my head trying to clear it but more dots come before all I see is blackness.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it so short I'll have more up ASAP