Highschool 101

First Day

Kinsey Kingsley walked into her new school with a smile on her face while her sister walked behind her with a scowl on hers. Kinsey turned to her sister.

“Isn’t this awesome! A new school, which means new friends!” her sister rolled her eyes.

“Sure, whatever you say Kins,” she muttered under her breath, watching her sister bounce up and down in anticipation.

“Awe come on! Don’t be such a party pooper! Maybe this time, you could actually make some friends,” Carmen glared at her.

“I have friends. They just don’t go to this school,” Kinsey made a face.

“Kyle doesn’t count. He’s a total douche bag! I can’t believe you even talk to him,” Carmen sighed.

“I like him Kinsey. Can we please, not get into this right now? Let’s just go get our schedules and get out of this hell hole as fast as we can,” she snapped, walking off. Kinsey just sighed and followed her, silently wishing that her twin would change.

“Carmen! Carmen!” Carmen looked up from the lunch table and smirked when she saw her sister running towards her at full speed.

“Yes spaz?” Kinsey glared at her then sat down, pulling out a piece of paper and holding it up.

“I just got a boys number!” she squealed. Carmen sighed. Of course Kinsey would get hit on the first day of school. She was pretty, nice, and cute.

“That’s awesome, Kins,” she nodded and smiled brightly.

“I know. He was cute too. He was a little taller than me and he has brown eyes…” Carmen tuned her sister out, silently wishing she was in another place, wrapped in Kyle’s arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! Yes, I'm back with a new story! I hope you guys will like it! :)