Highschool 101

New Lab Partner

“Yo, yo, yo!” Taylor Lautner yelled down the hallway towards Justin Bieber. Justin turned from his locker and smiled at him.

“What’s up Taylor!” he said, giving him a manly hug.

“How were the Bahamas man?” Taylor asked when they pulled back. He leaned against the locker beside Justin’s and smiled at all the girls who walked by him giggling. Justin just smirked.

“They were good. Better then being here,” Taylor turned to him with a wide smirk.

“Meet any cute girls?” Justin sighed.

“No,” he murmured. Taylor groaned.

“Dude! You and T.C. are the only ones without a girl! You need to get one!” he scolded. Justin rolled his eyes and jumped when someone covered his eyes.

“Guess who!” a snotty voice filled his ears and he removed their hands.

“Hi, Miley,” he murmured unenthusiastically. She smiled and turned him around, pouting.

“I missed you this summer, Justy! We need to go to that party tonight... Together,” she whispered, running her finger down his chest. Justin pushed her hand off.

“Actually, I'm probably not gonna go tonight,” she pouted then shrugged.

“Alright, see you later!” she screamed while running down the hallway.

“Dude!” Taylor exclaimed, hitting Justin upside the head.

“What?!” Justin replied, exasperated.

“Why don’t you date Miley? She’s hot!” Justin opened his mouth to speak but was cut off.

“Who’s dating Miley?” Joe Jonas asked, walking over with his brothers and Zac Efron following him. All of their girlfriends hung off of them.

“I'm trying to get Justin to date her!” everyone threw in their opinion at once. Justin threw his hands up.

“Guys! I don’t want to date Miley! She’s only in it for sex and I want a real girlfriend that I might be able to spend the rest of my life with!” he yelled finally. Everyone grew quiet and just stared at him. Justin was NEVER one to yell at them. He was always the one who kept quiet and just followed.

“Dude, we’re sorry…” Nick said, his eyes wide. Justin shrugged.

“It’s fine just… don’t pressure me into having a girlfriend. T.C. probably feels the same. Speaking of, where is he?” everyone shrugged and looked around. They found him leaning against lockers a few feet away, staring at something. They followed his line of sight and saw two girls talking. One blond, one brunette. As soon as they turned around, Justin’s heart started beating faster when he saw the blond girl’s face.

“Whoa…” he breathed. No one spoke as they walked by, Justin’s eyes following the blonde’s every move. The way her long golden curls swayed with her hips. The way her eyes lit up whenever someone smiled at her. just, her.

“Who are they?” someone asked. Everyone turned and saw T.C. the exact same way Justin was.

“I don’t know. But I'm gonna find out,” Justin said determinedly. Taylor clapped him on the shoulder.

“That’s my boy,” he praised.

At lunch time, Justin ran through the doors of the cafeteria with a large smile on his face. He ran over to his table and sat down beside Kevin.

“Alright, so the office lady let me get information on those new girls. Where’s T.C.?”

“Sorry, Mrs. Liam made me stay late! But I have awesome news!” he said sitting beside Nick.

“Wait, me first!” Justin spoke up.

“What did you find out Justin?” Selena asked. Justin smiled.

“The blond, her name is Kinsey. Her twin is the brunette… her name is Carmen. They moved here from Tennessee and Carmen, well Carmen isn’t something you want to come across. She’s gotten into ten fights, been suspended three times, and her grades suck! But Kinsey… wow. She’s A Honor Roll, National Honor Society, she’s a cheerleader, plays guitar, and won her talent show one year… she’s just amazing!” Justin gushed. All the girls cooed at him and the guys gagged.

“Dude, you’re already head over heels for this girl!” Zac spoke up. Justin shrugged

“Yeah, and I'm about to go make my move,” T.C. jumped up.

“I'll go with you!” Demi grabbed his arm.

“Wait, what’s your awesome news?” she asked. He smiled.

“The brunette… Carmen, she’s my new lab partner,” Justin smirked and everyone congratulated him.

“Well then let’s go say hey to your new lab partner,” T.C. smirked back at Justin and they said bye to everyone, walking over to the table where Kinsey was gushing about someone.

“Hello ladies!” they both turned, hearing Justin’s voice. Kinsey immediately blushed when she saw Justin standing behind her.

“Hi,” she said shyly. Justin raised his eyebrows.

“We noticed you two lovely ladies were sitting by yourselves and we were wondering if we could join you,” Kinsey nodded so Justin took the seat by her and T.C. took the seat by Carmen.

“I'm Justin and this is T.C.,” Kinsey smiled.

“I'm Kinsey and that’s my twin Carmen,” they looked over and saw T.C. and Carmen in a staring contest pretty much.

“Anyway, tell me about yourself,” Kinsey blushed again.

“Well my name is Kinsey Kingsley. I just moved here from Nashville. I'm more of a tomboy than I am a girly girl. I love to hang out. I play guitar and sing. At my old school, I was a cheerleader…” she trailed off and Justin smiled.

“How old are you?” he asked.

“I'm sixteen,” he nodded and smirked.

“What about you?” she asked. He smiled.

“I'm Justin Bieber. I'm sixteen, I’ve lived here since I was four. I moved here from Canada. I play drums, guitar, piano, and I sing. I'm on the football and baseball team. I'm a sucker for blue eyed blonds,” Kinsey’s eyebrows raised.

“Oh really?” he nodded and moved closer to her.

“Are you single?” she nodded and he smiled.

“Good. So you won’t mind if I ask you this. There’s a back to school party tonight. Wanna go with me?” she bit her lip and nodded.

“Sure,” he kissed her cheek.

“Awesome,” the bell rang, cutting their conversation short.

“I'll see you later. We should have a class together,” she nodded and watched him walk off with T.C., talking to each other excitedly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment :)