You Turn Away From All the Things That I've Been Trying to Say

Chapter 14

It took a month for me to move into Austin's house. A month. It took us a week to finally decide that I was going to move in and then the second week, we both got cold feet. The next two weeks, Morgan and I spent packing and moving everything I own into the house. Now it's my first weekend in the house. I wake up in bed alone. Austin must be downstairs already. I put on a over sized white tee shirt and a pair of boy shorts and go to the bathroom. I fluff my blonde hair a little bit and go down stairs. When I walk into the kitchen, I see Austin sitting on a kitchen chair, looking out at the pool. He looks up when I walk in and smiles. I walk over to him and straddle him in the chair. He kisses me a few times.

"How did you sleep, Angel?" He asks.

"Good," We kiss a few more times.

"Are you happy?" He asks me.

"What, living with you?"

"Yeah,"

"Of course. Are you?" I ask.

"Yeah. Best decision I ever made,"

"Are you sure? Because, I mean, the last time you had someone living with you, it was Jami...and..."

"Then she fucked me over," He finishes.

"I'm sorry. Sometimes my mouth starts running and I can't stop it. Are you mad?" He laughs.

"Hell no. That's what I love about you, Madison. You always say what you're thinking, even when it's not what I want to hear sometimes,"

"I feel like I'm overbearing sometimes,"

"Not to me," He says and kisses me.

"So, what do you want to do today?" He asks me.

"Morning sex?" He laughs.

"I love you,"

When were done, he's laying on his back and I'm on my stomach. His arm is laying across my back, with his fingers lightly grazing my ass. I kiss his shoulder a few times, while he watches me.

"I have a idea," I say.

"Please tell me it's to stay in bed all day long,"

"No. How about we have a party?"

"A party? What kind of party?"

"A housewarming party," He smiles.

"I like it. When do you want to have this party?"

"Tonight?" He laughs.

"How about tomorrow night? It'll give us more time to plan,"

"Since when do you plan anything?" I ask.

"We just had planned morning sex," I laugh.

"That's different,"

"OK. I'm all for having a party. But tonight just seems kind of late notice, you know baby?"

"OK, tomorrow. You win," I kiss his lips.

"You wanna do it again?" He asks.

"Yeah, but when were done, we have to go shopping,"

*****************************************************************

Austin is the worst shopper ever. He has no idea what he's doing. He's just pushing the cart around and grabbing random shit. I'm walking in front of the cart, picking up party food and plastic cups. He wheels our already full cart to the booze aisle and stops. I look back at him.

"How much booze do you think we'll need?" I ask. He does some math in his head.

"A lot. Like, we need another cart just for booze," I roll my eyes.

"Let's just get our food and this shit and we'll go to the liquor store and get the booze there. You probably have a frequent customer card there," He smirks and follows me to the checkout.

Once we get all of our food into his truck, he drives us to the liquor store. We go inside and he gets a cart and starts wheeling to the beer cooler. I watch as he starts loading case after case of Bud Light into the cart.

"How much beer are you buying?" I ask, with raised eyebrows.

"About five or six," My eyes bug out of my head. He puts five cases in the cart and moves on to whiskey. He ponders the Jack Daniels for a minute.

"We better get a big thing of this, because Mike and I can drink a bottle together," He grabs a gallon bottle.

"Vodka next," He says. I follow him to the vodka and he grabs a gallon of that too.

"Why so much?" I ask.

"Well, you drink vodka. And Blower likes vodka. I'm sure there are going to be a lot of vodka drinkers,"

"Now what?"

"Mixers other assorted liquors," I nod. By the time he's done and pays for everything, he's spent $300 on liquor. While he's paying, I find a really good bottle of red wine. I take it over to the register. He smiles at me and pays for that too. We push the cart to the parking lot and start loading it into the truck. We try to look inconspicuous, so the cops don't get suspicious if they drive by. When we get in the truck and he pulls away, I just start laughing.

"What?" He asks.

"We just bought enough liquor to keep two alcoholics functioning for five years, for one one party."

"And the wine...for tonight," I smirk.

"Yeah, there is that,"

When we get home and unload all of the liquor into the house and put it in coolers and the fridge, it's already dark. When were done, I go up to the bedroom and put on my bikini. I go down to the kitchen and un-cork the wine and pour it into two glasses. Austin is sitting out by the pool in the dark. I go out the sliding glass door and hand him a glass of wine. He watches me as I take a sip of my wine and put my hair in a bun on top of my head. When I'm done there, I go back to him and kiss his lips. He smiles. I put my wine on a little table and step into the pool and swim around in the moonlight. He stands up and puts his wine with mine and hops into the cool water with me and swims over to me. He pushes me over to the wall of the pool and kisses me passionately. I know I could spend the rest of my life just like this. I love Austin like I've never loved anyone.

********************************************************************

The next day, the party is in full force. But, my sister isn't here yet. I invited her and she said she wouldn't miss it. All of Austin's friends are here and partying it up and I'm starting to see why we bought so much booze. I walk out of the kitchen when I hear the doorbell ringing. I open the door and see my sister standing there. I lean outside and grab her arm.

"What the hell are you doing, ringing the bell? You are my essential person, you can walk in and out of this house when ever the fuck you feel like it," I tell her, pulling her inside. She laughs.

"Well, I didn't know if I should, now that you're living with Austin,"

"Morgan, please. You know better than that. He's just going to have to deal with it if you want to walk into his house. He probably would like it actually,"

We go into the kitchen and I make her a drink and we go into the living room to party. Morgan and I stick together through most of the party. But, Austin drags me over to hang with his friends for a few minutes. Mark brought his girlfriend, Layla, but the rest of the guys are alone. I look over at my sister and wave her over to where were standing. She walks over.

"Hey guys, this is my twin sister, Morgan. Babe, these are the other guys in Hinder, Mike, Mark, Cody and Blower," I say. She smiles at all the guys and Austin pulls me away from the crowd.

"Baby, where are we going?" I ask. He pulls me into the down stairs bathroom. He pushes me against the vanity and kisses me roughly. I pull away for a second.

"Austin, there are a hundred people in your house right now," He smiles and reaches over and locks the door.

"Doesn't that make it more exciting?" He whispers, unbuttoning my jeans. I have to admit, I want him bad and the thought of getting caught is pretty exciting. What the hell?

I un snap his jeans and pull them down just enough. He's kissing my neck and jaw, while he does the same to me. Then he's inside me and thrusting fast. I put my hands on the faucet handles to brace myself against his thrusts and bite down on my lip to keep from moaning to loudly. I feel myself climax and seconds later I feel him come too. He pulls out and we both just stay there, panting. He backs away from the vanity and pulls his pants up. I slide off the counter and do the same. I look in the mirror and fix my hair a little bit. Then we both casually slip out of the bathroom. I go to find my sister and when I do, I see her talking to Cody. I watch for a few minutes. They're both laughing and Morgan lightly touches his arm once. My mouth drops open and I run to find Austin. He's in the kitchen making a drink.

"My sister and your drummer are so flirting!" I stage whisper in his ear. He looks over at me.

"What? Cody and your sister? Holy shit,"

"I know! Isn't it amazing? How cool would it be if they hooked up?" He laughs.

"Don't get too ahead of yourself yet, baby. They could just be talking,"

"It looked pretty cozy for just talking," I say. He laughs again and follows me into the living room.

Out of nowhere, the music blasting on the stereo changes to a Guns n' Roses song called Patience. Austin grabs my hand and starts dancing a little bit. I laugh. He sings the song a little into my hair as we sway. And then the music changes to Crazy Bitch by Buckcherry and I start laughing loudly. He just watches me with a smile on his face for a second and then pulls me over to him in a hug.

"You are the most amazing woman in the world," He says into my hair.

"No I'm not,"

"You are to me," I smile.

"I love you so much, Austin,"
♠ ♠ ♠
Madison's outfit