You Turn Away From All the Things That I've Been Trying to Say

You Make Me Wanna Change, and Never Mind The Games We Play

I pull into Austin's driveway. I'm surprising him with a visit, because he's been really busy with work shit and I thought he would want some fun. I strut up to his front door and just walk in. Were past the point of knocking now. I'm practically living with him at this point. He's sitting in the living room, holding his blackberry. I walk up behind him and kiss his neck and he jumps a little.

"Hey baby, what are you doing here?" He says. I look over his shoulder at his phone. On the screen, is a picture of a almost naked woman. I pull away from him.

"What the fuck is that?" I ask. He pushes some buttons on the phone, and the picture goes away. He stands up to face me.

"Well?" I say, crossing my arms over my stomach, assuming my pissed-off stance.

"Tyler just sent it to me, baby. It's not a big deal,"

"So, Tyler just sends you pictures of naked girls, because you don't get enough pussy from me?"

"No, it's not like that, I swear. He's on his way over here right now,"

"With the girl in the picture?"

"I would highly doubt it. Madison, it's not a big deal,"

"So, if it's not a big deal, do you send him naked pictures of me?" I ask.

"Hell no, baby. You know I wouldn't do something like that. I don't understand why you're getting all pissed off. I thought you didn't get jealous?"

"That was before my boyfriend was getting text messages of naked girls," The doorbell rings on that note and he sighs and goes to the door. I follow him, my heels clicking on the wood floor. He opens the door and I see Tyler standing there, with a shit eating grin on his face.

"What did you think?" He asks.

"Fucking hot, man," Austin says. My mouth drops open. I clear my throat to remind them that I'm here. Tyler looks over Austin's shoulder and makes a face at Austin.

"Oh, you didn't tell me she was here,"

"I'm sorry. I'll try to make myself scarce when you're sending porn pictures to my boyfriends phone," I say, sarcastically. Tyler grins at me.

"Well, I was going to bring her over here, but she was busy. Maybe you would like to entertain us?" He asks.

"Are you out of your fucking mind?"

"Maybe,"

"You are. You both are. In what universe do people send each other pictures of naked girls?" I ask. I'm getting pretty pissed, and I can tell that the guys are getting a kick out of it.

"Don't worry, Madison, baby. You're much hotter than Tyler's stripper," Austin pipes in.

"You say that now that I'm here. Does that girl even know that you sent him that picture of her?" I ask Tyler.

"No, I took it while she was sleeping and ran away,"

"Freak,"

"Thats what she said," He grins. Austin laughs. I roll my eyes.

"You both are sick perverted idiots,"

"Honestly. It's not a big deal. That girl is my new girlfriend. I sent it to Austin as a joke," Tyler says.

"Are you serious?" I ask, carefully. Who knows if this is just another, Tyler being stupid, moment.

"Yes. I'm very serious. I'm sorry if it made you upset," He smiles.

"OK, fine. It's OK. You are both freaks though," They both laugh. Austin hugs me from behind.

"You better fucking delete that picture, though. If you plan on getting any," I tell him.

"What if I want to look at it? Like, when you're not around," I elbow him in the gut and he laughs.

"Like hell,"

"Yeah, I'm with your woman on this, dude," Tyler says.

"Fine. I'll delete it," He says and gets out his phone and deletes the picture.

"So, what are you doing here, anyways?" I ask Tyler.

"I thought we could go out for some drinks," He says.

"It's the middle of the day,"

"Thats the great thing about being a rockstar, baby. No day job, no worries," Austin says, reaching for his keys.

"Well, unlike you rockstars, I have a day job," I say.

"Quit," Tyler says.

"It's not that simple,"

"Why not? Quit your job and live with Austin,"

"I love how you have my life planned for me," I laugh.

"Yeah, and you can get married and have 2.5 kids and a dog named Spot,"

"I'm not getting married," Austin says, quickly. I look back at him.

"Why?"

"I'm never getting married. Never going to propose to another girl. Ever,"

"Well, thats promising," I say, sarcastically. Tyler laughs.

"Come on, you two. Let's go out,"

"I can't," I say again.

"Give me your phone," He says, holding out his phone. I look at him strangely and then take my phone out of my purse and hand it to him.

"Is your work in here?" He asks.

"Yeah," I tell him the name of the company where I work and watch as he scrolls through the numbers.

"Wait, Tyler. Don't call my work. It's not a big deal. You guys go out, I'll go next time," He holds his finger up to me and pushes a button and holds the phone up to his ear.

"Hi, my name is Tyler Connolly. I am dear friends with a employee there, named Madison....I don't know her last name, it's not important," I laugh.

"She works in wardrobe managment....Anyways. I'm calling on her behalf, because she needs the day off to hang out with me and her boyfriend, Austin. And you see, Austin and I really enjoy her company. And were rockstars, and we usually get what we want, so you can tell her boss that," My eyes widen, as he hangs up the phone. He hands it back to me.

"There. You just got the day off,"

"Holy crap. I can't believe you just did that. I am going to be fired!" I say, slapping his arm.

"I thought you wanted to go out with us," Austin says.

"I do, but, that was a little extreme,"

"Well, whatever. Let's get out of here," Tyler says. Austin and I follow him out of the house.

We get in Tyler's SUV and he drives us towards Sunset. I guess were going clubbing in the middle of the day. The guys spend most of their time, cracking me up. They do that pretty well. Tyler parks on the street and we all get out. I am not one of those girls who gets all shy and nervous around guys, when I'm the only girl. I actually thrive in that situation. We walk into The Roxy and we go up to the bar. The guys both get vodka tonics, so I get one too. We go up to the upstairs pool room and sit down at a table. I'm standing in the middle of the almost empty room, looking at the guys, who are sitting at the table, talking.

"Who wants to get there ass kicked at pool?" I challenge. Austin lifts his hands in surrender.

"I know better. I've lost too much money to her," Tyler smiles and stands.

"I'll try her out," He walks over to me, "OK, now bend over," He grins. I punch him in the shoulder.

"Pig,"

"Yeah, what can I say?" He grabs a cue and puts a quarter in the table.

We play for a little while and I whip his ass at two games. He grabs fifty bucks out of his wallet and hands it to me.

"Here, you earned this, Shark," I grin.

"I'll go get some more drinks," I say and go downstairs to get some more drinks.

When I come back up, the guys are laughing hard at the table and smoking cigarettes. The smoke is floating around the room. I put their drinks on the table and they look up at me.

"How did we get so lucky, to get such a hot chick getting us drinks?" Austin asks Tyler, and pulls me onto his lap. I laugh and take a sip out of my drink. The guys are getting pretty drunk, so I'm taking it easy.

"I don't know. Maybe it's our boyish good looks? Or our obvious charm?" Tyler says. I roll my eyes.

"No, it's not that. It's your money and your big dicks," I say. They both burst out laughing.

"Fair enough," Austin says.

I manage to wrangle the guys out of the club after a few hours of drinking and get them into the back of Tyler's truck. I get in the drivers seat and thats when I realize that I don't have the keys. I look back at Tyler and see him making a face at me.

"Keys?"

"Oh yeah," He stares at me.

"Can you give them to me?" I ask.

"Well, why didn't you just ask before?" He asks, laughing.

"I think she did, asshole," Austin slurs. Tyler hands me the keys and I start the truck and pull out into traffic.

I'm really hoping that the cops haven't driven by the club in the past four hours. Being that we've been here for a long time, parked out front, just begging to get pulled over. I'm not drunk, but I have a feeling, thing one and thing two in the backseat, would not help me. I drive us to Austin's house and the guys get out of the backseat. Austin trips over a garden hose in the driveway, and almost falls down, but Tyler grabs the back of his vest and holds him up.

"He's drunk. But, I've got his back," Tyler informs me. His eyes, rolling around. I nod.

"Right. OK, boys. Let's go in the house and go to bed," I say.

"Are you going to bed with both of us?" Austin asks.

"I don't think so,"

"Why not. You could blow me and then fuck him. It wouldn't be a big deal. Were all drunk," Tyler says.

"Thats disgusting. And I'm not that drunk," I say.

"Sorry. That was a little vulgar. I get that way when I'm drunk. I apologize," He says and tries to bow at his waist a little, but falls onto his knees. I roll my eyes. I grab him my the shoulders and haul him to his feet. He's heavy and total dead weight, but I manage to get him up. I drag him to the couch and dump him down. I take his shoes off and drop them on the floor. He rolls around onto his back and smiles up at me.

"Is that you, Nurse Nancy?" He whispers.

"Not quite,"

"Damn. Am I in heaven?"

"Nope. Austin's house,"

"Are you an angel?" He slurs. His eyes are half closed.

"No. I'm the girl who just took your nasty shoes off. Have you ever considered clean socks?" I ask. But, he's gone. Passed out cold. I grab a blanket off the chair in the living room, that Austin is sitting in, and throw it over Tyler.

I look at Austin and he's watching me carefully. He's very drunk and I have a feeling he's horny. I sigh and walk over to him. He runs his hand down my side.

"I love you,"

"I love you too. Now, let's get you in bed," He holds his hand up.

"I can't stand up, you're gonna have to pull me," I roll my eyes again and pull him out of the chair.

We walk slowly up the stairs, to the bedroom. Like I figured, Austin is horny. But, he's also uncooridinated and sloppy. He's falling all over himself and he finally flops down on the bed. I do the same thing I did with Tyler, and take his boots off and roll him over. I toss a blanket over him and he's out like a light within minutes. Who knew this would be life, taking care of two drunk idiots? I sit on the edge of the bed next to Austin and all of a sudden, his hand is on my lap.

"Will you move in with me?" He whispers. I look down at his face, which is partialy hidden by his hair.

"What?"

"Will you move in with me?"

"I thought you didn't want to get married?"

"This isn't a marriage proposal. It's you, moving in with me," I can tell he's almost asleep.

"I'll make you a deal. If you remember that you asked me this in the morning, I'll move in with you, OK?" I say. He nods, sleepily. I watch as he falls asleep and watch him for a second, before taking my clothes off and climbing in with him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Madison's clothes
Comments love