You Turn Away From All the Things That I've Been Trying to Say

It's Not What Good Girls Do

I'm laying on a chaise lounge next to Austin's pool. He's not home, he's at some band thing, so I decided to come over to his house and chill by the pool. I stretch out and reach over for my glass of lemonade. The sliding glass door opens behind my chair so I turn and look over my shoulder. Austin is walking outside. He's in full rock star apparel of black tank top, black vest and black lace up pants. He has sunglasses on, which means he was drinking last night and was hungover this morning at his meeting. I smile at him and he bends over and gives me a kiss on the lips.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" He asks.

"I thought I'd take advantage of your pool."

"Why aren't you wet then?" I raise an eyebrow.

"I was, you missed it." He motions for me to move over in the chaise lounge so I do and he sits down and we get adjusted so that I'm half on top of him.

"I could make you wet again." He whispers in my ear. I laugh.

"I bet you could." He looks out over the pool.

"You know, this is probably the first time I've ever sat in one of these chairs."

"Why did you buy a house with a pool if you never use it?" I ask.

"I used to use the pool a lot when I first bought the house. I had pool parties like every weekend. And then I had to go on tour and the parties stopped. You know, you really learn who your friends are when you're on tour."

"Why's that?"

"Well, most of my 'friends' weren't interested in me unless I had free concert tickets or I was having parties at my place. They all just fucking booked on me. I guess it's because I'm not around very much or something." I roll around so that I'm on my stomach and touch his face with my fingertip.

"Well, now I'm here. I'm not going to take advantage of you. I like you a lot and I'm not in it because of who you are, Austin." He kisses my fingertip and smiles.

"I know you're not baby." I kiss his lips a few times.

"Wanna go upstairs?" I ask.

"Definitely." We get up and make our way upstairs. Once were up there, he reaches around my back and unties my bikini top and lets it drop to the floor. I take off the bottoms and he lifts me up and tosses me on the bed. I watch him get undressed and he comes down on the bed on top of me, kissing my chest. When were done, I lay on my stomach with the white sheets wrapped around my body. He has sheets wrapped around him from the waist down. I hold one of his hands up with both of my hands and kiss it lightly. He's watching me with that lazy, sexy look that he gets after sex.

"You know, baby. I was thinking. The band is having a party tonight at this club. I want you to come with me...as my girlfriend." I raise my eyebrows and smile.

"Really?"

"Yes, really. Do you wanna go?"

"Yes! Of course I do."

"Good." He says. I kiss his hand again and I get a thought.

"What do I have to wear?"

"I don't know. Whatever you want. Something sexy would be preferred." I roll my eyes and he laughs.

"I'm kidding. It doesn't matter what you wear, you always look sexy. I prefer when you're wearing nothing, but that's just me." I smack his chest, which makes him laugh more.

"Asshole."

"I just want to introduce you to the band and all my friends." He moves his hand away from mine and strokes my hair a little.

"You're so sweet."

"Don't tell anybody."

******************************************************************************************

Austin and I are sitting in a limo. He got one because he wanted us to have fun and not have to worry about driving. I feel a little silly sitting in a limo. I found a dress at my job and took it. It's very short and black and cutout in the back with criss cross straps. The zipper goes all the way down the back of the dress. Austin's eyes almost bugged out of his head when he saw me, so I guess I look good. He's wearing his typical outfit, with a gray blazer over it this time. The limo pulls up in front of the club where the party is. He leans over to me and gives me a kiss before opening the door and sliding out. He helps me out and I smooth the front of the very short dress. He holds my hand and leads me inside, nodding to the people standing at the door.

"You come here often?" I ask. He looks back with a smile.

"I used to, before you came along and tamed me." I roll my eyes and he leads me to the bar and he releases my hand and throws his arm around a red haired guy at the bar.

"What the fuck is up?" He says in the guys ear.

"Nothing Steen, what's up?" I take him in. Long, curly red hair. Ripped jeans and a green army style jacket.

"I wanted to introduce you to my girl. Cody this is Madison. Madison, this is one of my best friends and the drummer in Hinder, Cody." He says. I shake Cody's hand.

"I think I met you before." He says.

"At the video shoot for Use Me." I say. He nods.

"Yup that's it. Good to meet you again." I smile.

"OK, baby, do you want something to drink?" Austin asks me.

"Vodka cranberry." He orders my drink and a vodka tonic for himself. He hands me my drink and I take a sip as he leads me off to introduce me to the other guys in the band.

Once I've met them all, I decide that I could really learn to love these guys. Their all very nice and fun to hang out with. Very much like Austin. We all hang out for a long time and I have a few drinks and I'm starting to have a really good time. I can tell Austin is drunk, but not falling down drunk. I'm standing with Blower and Mark, talking when Mike comes up and throws his arm around my shoulders. He's very drunk.

"Hey gorgeous." He says. I laugh.

"Hey, what's up?" He turns, forcing me to turn with me and he points to the other side of the room.

"Look at that. You're not gonna put up with that shit, are you?" I look to where he's pointing and see Austin talking to a chick. When I look a little closer, I see that the chick is Jami, his ex fiancee.

"Their just talking, it's not a big deal." I tell Mike.

"Well, she's a fucking bitch. I think you need to go over there and pour a drink on her or something." I laugh again. He lets me out from under his arm and I strut over to where Austin and Jamie are standing.

I slide my arm around Austin's waist and his hand goes instinctively to my waist. I tilt my head up and kiss him deeply. When I look back at Jami, she looks like she just ate a pine cone. I plaster a big, shiny fake smile on my face and hold out my hand to her.

"Hi, I'm Austin's girlfriend, Madison. You must be Jami." I say. She shakes my hand daintily, like she did the first time we met. I can tell recognition is sinking in for her. She puts on a fake smile like mine and looks up at Austin.

"Austin, baby, you didn't tell me you were seeing someone else." She coo's.

"Yeah well. You didn't really give me a chance." He says. Trying to be cordial. He grip on my hip tightens. I smile at her and then look up at him.

"Baby, I want to go home. Maybe we can go for a swim in the pool." I say and stroke his arm, "Or we could make love under the moon" I turn to Jami, who's mouth has dropped open.

"You remember, I'm sure." She closes her mouth and directs her attention to Austin again.

"Well, it's been wonderful seeing you again, Austin." She says and turns and walks away.

"Oh my fucking God. Baby, that was the most amazing thing I've ever seen." He says and kisses me.

"I try."

We go back to the rest of the guys and party for a few more hours and Austin pulls me away from the crowd and pulls me toward a group of people. He walks up to a guy who is about the same height. Black hair, combed into a pompadour and really nice eyes. Him and Austin do a little bro hand shake thing.

"Hey Ty,I wanted to introduce you to my girl here. This is Madison. Madison, this is my friend Tyler." Tyler holds out his hand and I shake it.

"Pleased to meet you, Madison. Damn Austin, you found yourself a gorgeous one."

"I know. She's beautiful, huh? How is Christine?"

"I wouldn't know. Were getting divorced." He smiles. I find it kind of odd that he's smiling about getting divorced. It must not have been a good marriage.

"Oh man, I'm sorry. I didn't know. That sucks." Austin says.

"It's OK, dude. It's for the best, anyways."

"Yeah, now you can party on the road without having to worry about the old lady getting her panties in a fucking bunch." I feel my eyebrows raise.

"Yeah, no shit." Tyler says.

"OK, buddy, I'm gonna get my girl out of here. I'll see you around."

"Yeah, I'll see you on the road, Austin. It was a pleasure to meet you, Madison." He says to me and Austin leads me away from him.

"Old lady?" I ask.

"Oh yeah, sorry about that, baby."

"I am no ones old lady, just so you know." He laughs.

"I'll remember that." He looks at me with a sexy look on his face.

"You know what you told Jami about the pool?" He whispers.

"Yeah."

"How about it?" I smile.

"Let's get out of here."

We say goodbye to all the guys and leave the club in the limo. I lean over to him and kiss his neck and lips the whole drive home. His hands are under my dress and teasing me through my lace panties. At the rate were going at, were not going to make it to the pool. The limo stops in front of his house and we get out and he pulls me into the house. I grab my bikini and put it on and when I come out, he's wearing swim trunks and is messing around with the outdoor speakers. Some music comes on and he opens the sliding glass door and we go outside. The moon is shining over the water and I go down the steps to get in the pool. He follows me and I swim around a little bit. After a little swimming, I move over to him and he backs into the side of the pool and I kiss him hard on the lips. He's holding me up a little bit and his wet skin feels so good against mine.

"I want you so bad." I whisper to him. He slides my bikini bottoms off of my hips and lets them float up to the surface, still kissing me. I pull his swim trunks off and he takes the bikini top off of me and moves around so that I have my back against the side of the pool and thrusts into me. I moan his name loudly. Were both drunk and don't really care about neighbors hearing us or anything except for each other. He kisses my neck and chest while he thrusts and runs his hand down my side, feeling my ribs and his hand runs over my stomach, over my belly button ring and up over my breast, squeezing it a little bit as he thrusts harder. We climax together and I moan again. When were done, we swim around a little and climb out of the pool and wrap towels around us and go upstairs and go to the bedroom to continue our love making for the rest of the night.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, yeah. I love this chapter! Chapter title is from I kissed a girl by Katy Perry :)

Oh and this is the dress that she wears to the party!

dress