Status: Now an Original Fiction.

Of Moons, Birds, and Monsters

046

The cabin was quite impressive. It's cozy size kept things comfortable with warm paint and plushy furniture. The large entertainment center reminded me of the one in the guest bedroom of my old house.

Luke stretched across the queen size bed. "I fucking love cabins."

I grabbed my backpack and walked into the bathroom. I actually didn't feel as nervous or scared  as I did when Izzy was dangling shreds of leather in my face.

Izzy grabbed a hold of one of the employees and asked them to find something for my freakishly tall and busty body type. The worker took one glance at me and charged off to the sexy sleepwear section and returned with a handful of options.

"Sheer babydoll," she said, holding up a cherry red top. "Short, sweet and twice as sexy, with contrasting lace-trim detail. Adjustable straps to reveal as much at you want or don't want to show."

Izzy held it up to my chest and tilted her head to the side. "I think it'd look pretty good on you."

I looked down and shrugged. "Maybe, I guess."

Izzy rolled her eyes and turned to the clerk. "You see what I have to deal with here?"

The lady nodded, sending her pink wig shaking in her face. "Well, we have this, the Embroidered eyelet babydoll. Refreshingly feminine with delicate embroidery and scalloped edges. Also has adjustable straps and matching silk panty."

I cringed at the black mesh top. "You can totally see through that," I said, hinting to my chest.

"Is that not the point?" the lady scowled.

I rolled my eyes and ignored her snide comment.

"Next, we have the Pleated Babydoll," she continued with an irritated sigh. She held up another black top that looked like a a miniature dress. "Get grown-up glamour in georgette. Adjustable straps, Empire waist with satin bow, and matching silk panty," she recited.


I went with the Pleated Babydoll. I had done a lot of convincing myself on the walk up that it wasn't that big of a deal. Luke had seen me in my bra on more than one occasion and I've made out with him more than once. Now it was just time to put them together. 

I let out a long, relaxing sigh and stared at myself in the bathroom mirror. Izzy was actually right; the lingerie did boost the sexy meter up by ten. I pulled my curly hair down, brushed it out, and used a clip to keep it under control. With another deep breath, I opened the door and stepped out.

Luke laid on his stomach with his shirt off and his attention on the TV. "I hope you don't mind that I put in Step Brothers," he said, keeping his eyes on the screen. 

"I don't," I said quietly, twisting the bottom of the cloth. 

I waited for Luke to turn his head and get the hint, but all I got out of him was "Awesome." 

The rotten feeling that this was a bad idea slowly started to return, but I quickly pushed it down to the pit of my stomach and crawled onto the bed.

"There's some Twizzlers in the bag Kevin brought if you want some," Luke said pointing to the pile of bags by the door.

"I'm good, thanks." I crept up behind Luke and started to rub his shoulders. 

"Mm," he hummed. "I get an awesome back rub for my present?"

"If you want," I giggled, digging my palms into his mid-back. 

Luke groaned as I continued to kneaded his back and tried to understand the humor behind Step Brothers. Two 40 year-old men acting like children with the exception of rubbing their testicles on drum sets wasn't that funny to me. Luke, however, found it hilarious.

When the apparent less-hysterical part came up, Luke propped up on his elbows and rubbed his eye.

"I think Izzy's gonna be coming up here soon," he said. "I guess I better go before she kicks me out."

I rolled my eyes in irritation. "You haven't even gotten your gift yet."

Luke laughed and hung his head. "I completely forgot that."

"It's been sitting on top of you for the past half-hour," I whispered in his ear.

"Oh, yeah?" he asked, rolling over onto his back.

I sat on top of his hips with a small smile as I watched Luke eyes pop out of his head.

Luke sat up, pushing me down onto his thighs. He wrapped his hands around my back and made my face burn hot while he stared at my chest.

"Uhm, wow," he chuckled. He ran his hands up and down my back. After a few moments of staring and giddy chuckles, he began to lightly kiss my collar bone. 

"Why do you always go for the neck?" I giggled, wrapping my arms around his own.

"Isn't that where all girls' turn on spots are?" he asked between kisses.

"No," I chuckled.

Luke pulled my chest closer to his and raised his eyebrows at me. "Where's yours then?" he challenged with an underlying smile.

I tightly gripped his shoulders and leaned towards his ear. "You'll have to find it," I whispered with my best attempt at sounding seductive.

It seemed to have worked. Luke pushed me onto my back and crawled on top of me. My stomach was practically screaming with either excitement or nervousness-I couldn't tell the difference. I ran my hands up Luke's arms and around his neck as he started to kiss my chest. With the new attention my torso was getting, the logical side of my brain completely shut off.

"What're you gonna do when you find it?" I asked, my breathe slightly catching as he ran his up my ribcage taking what clothing I had with it.

"What am I allowed to do?" he countered, moving his attention to my stomach.

"Whatever you want," I grinned.

Luke's lips twisted into a smile against my skin. He kept his hands squeezing my hips, causing me to flinch every time he pressed down too hard on the bruise he had given me the night before.

"I'VE GOT A BELLY FULL OF WHITE DOG CRAP AND YOU LAY THIS SHIT ON ME?" the TV shouted.

Luke's lips froze above my waistband and the both of us started laughing.

"You have to watch all of it to understand," Luke said through laughs. He grabbed the remote and turned the volume down into single digit numbers. 

While his attention was turned away from me I let out a sigh of relief. He kept digging his thumb into my bruise and it was extremely painful.

"Where was I?" he smirked, crawling up my body.

"I don't know, but you've got to quit touching my bruise," I told him, pointing to the purple and yellow mass in my hip. "It's kind of delaying your search."

"Well then I guess I got to put one on the other side to even it out." 

Before I could object, he dug his teeth into the right side of my hip.

"Luke, QUIT!" I commanded through painful giggles. I pushed his shoulders in a useless effort to get him away from me. 

He started laughing and rested his chin on my stomach. "Am I even close to it?" he asked. He slid his hands down my outer thighs and playfully pinched me.

An electric shock shot down to my knees. "Possibly," I innocently shrugged, pushing his hair away from his forehead.

Luke slid down my body and started to kiss the top of my thigh. 

The electric current in my knees surged down to my toes. It took everything in me to keep my breathing under control. Even with the previous make out sessions, I never felt so desperate for physical contact. If this is how Luke felt all the time, I could definitely see how this would be the best birthday present.

Luke wrecked my concentration when steered his kisses towards my inner thigh. My fingers instantly tightened into a fist with his hair still in my grip.

Luke paused and grinned. "I think I might have found it."
 
I left go of his hair and clenched my eyes shut. "Yeah, I think so, too," I breathed. 

Luke used this new discovery to his advantage. My breathing was a battle to keep under control as he kneaded my butt and teasingly bit the inside of my thighs. I didn't want to pull his hair off of his scalp,  so I pulled on my own.

The squirming in my stomach got worse as Luke made his way back up to my neck. His heavy breathing tickled, but I quickly forgot about it when he ran his fingers down my leg and looped it around his back.

I tangled one hand in his hair as the other tightly gripped his shoulder. The feeling in my stomach was shredding apart any trace of self-control. I kept my eyes squeezed shut in effort to make myself think and hold back anymore moans. But it seemed Luke wanted the complete opposite of that.

His self-control diminished by the millisecond. His kisses became aggressive and he kept a death grip on my thigh. When he started to unleash the harsh but somewhat passionate kisses on my lips, he started to show signs of a problem.

He leaned his clammy forehead against mine with his eyes tightly closed. He looked like he was in extreme pain.

"Riley," he panted. "I can't do this."

My heart joined the beast in the pit of my stomach. "What do you mean?" I asked quietly, removing my hands from his hair.

"I mean I can't physically do this," he said breathlessly. 

"I'm not understanding," I blinked. Going this far and just now deciding he couldn't handle it was not gonna cut it.

"I-it's different for guys," he stressed, clenching his eyes even tighter. "If I don't get the right kind of...care, I won't be able to walk right for weeks."

"The right kind of care?" I repeated with raised eyebrows.

"More like touch," he corrected painfully.

I let out a small sigh and pushed a large section of brown curly hair away from his face. "Who said that wasn't an option?" I whispered.

"I don't want you to think you have to do anything," he said quickly, scrunching his face into painful thought.

"What do you think your birthday present is?" I questioned, lightly running my fingers down his chest.

"W-What?" he asked in a pant. 

I crept my hand down to his shorts and gently rubbed him through the bulging material. 

Luke let out all the air in his lungs and whispered "Holy shit." 

I felt wrong for being flattered by Luke's reaction to this. For some reason I didn't really think it would have come this far, but since it did, I felt like I should give him what I promised. Besides, my curiosity was getting the best of me. Having a hard mass digging into my thigh made me want to see it for myself.

I returned my hands to Luke's shoulders and hinted that he should roll over. He listened and let me lay on top of him.

Like all males, Luke didn't have a complicated body. His lack if a six pack made the only point of interest below his waist and eliminated the need of exploring. I bit his earlobe as my hands unbuttoned and unzipped his shorts. He helped me shake off the  unwanted article of clothing and tossed it to the floor. 

I sat comfortably on his hips and ran my hands up and down his chest. His breathing was quick, and he stared at me with wide eyes and a locked jaw.

I untied the large black bow that kept my top in place. My stomach started to coil itself as I lowered the straps and pulled it over my head.

Luke made some sort of whimpering noise and placed his hands on my breasts. He quickly lowered his hands and gazed at me with a desperate look on his face.

I chuckled and put his hands back where they were. He nodded to himself and started to explore. I flinched a little when he squeezed them.

"They're not actually melons, you know," I teased, sending him a bright smile.

He forced out a laugh and let his face turn pink in embarrassment. He slid his hands down to my hips and slowly started to rock them against his.

It was my turn to make a funny noise. I gasped and instantly grabbed Luke's wrists for support. Even though I wasn't using them, my knees went weak.

Luke thought he made a mistake and immediately tried to quit. But when my hips took over, he let out a quick sigh of relief which followed by a moan.

He rolled us over to where he was laying on top of me again. He went back to kissing and sucking on my neck while his hips kept grinding against mine. 

I gripped his shoulders and tried to take deep breaths and think this through, but my breaths turned into audible moans and not even the thought of bloody, headless cats could get my mind off of the amazing feeling of Luke's slightly sweaty body being pressed against mine. I didn't even notice that my nails were sinking into his back, or that biting down so hard on my lip it began to bleed. I couldn't even get my brain to think about what words were coming out of my mouth, or think to keep my mouth closed so I wouldn't speak. The creature in my stomach was clawing apart my insides, desperate for attention. I now understood Luke's pain; if I didn't get that touch, I was going to burst into tears and vomit.

"Luke," I whimpered. "I need you so bad right now."

Luke instantly hooked his thumbs in my panties and ripped them apart until the were off my body. I was too turned on to care that he completely destroyed them. 

He struggled to get his boxers off, and when he did, he could barely open the bag Scotty gave him. Luke shredded the purple apart and wasted no time in ripping open one of the square wrappers.

Cold and excited, I crawled under the blankets and waited for Luke to join me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ho-Lee Shit.
This took me a while to post this because I'm going to double update. I figured it'd be kind of wring to leave it here for a week.

But holy shit.

Leave it love! <3