Status: In the making, yo!

Finish What You Started

Chapter 3 ;D

So after our little body guard chat, Frank and I had time to get to know each other. School was still going on so we were talking up a storm on my way to Art class; would he laugh at me for liking art?

“Um, Frank…? You can go to your class now…I think I can make it to the end of the hall…” I just don’t want him to know one of my obvious secrets.

“Oh no, Gerard Way is being escorted to Art class by me, Franklin Iero.” He finishes with a proud smile, he’s so cute.

“Hmm…Okay…Wai-wait, what? How do you know what class I have?” I said freaking out and stopping in the middle of the hall.

”Well I wouldn’t be good at my new job if I didn’t know what to be at all times, now would I?” Frank asks rhetorically; he does prove a point…”And I don’t have class this period some I’m just gonna chill with you this period. That ohk?” He asks making sure it was ohk with me; umm hells yes its ohk?

“I don’t see any problem with it.” I say with a faint giggle…God I hate my laugh, it’s so ugly.

“Haha, maybe we can go Titanic and you could draw me naked!” Frankie says while placing his hand on the studio door; if only he knew that would instantly get me hard.

“OH please Frankie. You wish.” I say very nervously, trying not to sound too excited.

“Frankie?” He turns, smiling, while opening the door.

“Oh sorry, I meant Frank!” I hope he doesn’t think I’m lame and leave freaked out.

“No no, I like it.” He actually smiled at me…And he likes my pet name for him! I’m so freakin happy right now!

So after being in “awe” for about 30 seconds, Frankie came back out of the studio shortly after entering to gather me from the hall. Class went on as usual with the teacher giving us the period to free draw, instructing us to “let our minds control art”; wasn’t hard for me, ha.
Frank scooted closer to me after the teacher finished her instructions and whispered in my ear.

“So, still want to draw me naked?” After seeing my very caught off guard face, Frankie busted out laughing at me. “I’m just playing dude, but damn! You should’ve seen your face!” He playfully pushed his shoulder which was half a bad idea cause he wasn’t too balanced on his stool so he nearly fell off, but I saved him just in time as he mumbled a “thank you” through his giggles; he has very nice muscles.

“But seriously, I think you should draw me something that I can keep!” Then he fucking winked at me, I seriously believed I died and went to heaven… this amazing, gorgeous, breathtaking guy will be the death of me.

“I’ll draw you whatever you want Frankie.” I smile sincerely at him.

“Seriously?! Hm… to be honest, I’d really like to see you draw me…” He blushed but hid it kinda well with his fringe, but not well enough.

“I’d love to Frankie.” With that I picked up my pencil and straightened my papers. “So do you have a specific way you want to be drawn? You can pose any way you like although I could easily draw without looking at you as a model.”I was being very serious in saying this and he looked at me like a just pulled a fucking bunny out of my ass.

“Dude, are you serious?! You’re that good of an artist that you don’t need a model?” I simply nodded. “Holy crap…I wish I had that talent. But I want to give you a challenge.” Frankie got into this thinking pose where he had his thumb under chin and his forefinger on his upper lip acting as a mustache; it was very cute.

While Frank was contemplating on how he wished to be drawn, I started to think how much different he was from what I first thought; I had always thought that he would hate me like all the other track runners, but he was very kind and was never mean.

The first time my eyes ever laid on him was awhile back, it was one of my first times taking pictures of the team. Frank was on the field running when I walked my equipment across the tracks and he ran right into me, knocking us both down. At first I thought he did it on purpose and whatever but he was quick to start spilling out apologies left and right. “Oh my gosh, dude, I’m so sorry!” I just nodded and accepting his hand that he offered to help me up.
The camera that I was currently using had ended up with some scratches on the screen and lens so I had to pay for it. He helped pay for damages and personally apologized to the photography manager himself, saying it was his fault he ran into me; but it wasn’t. I should’ve looked both ways before crossing. We were both forgiven and didn’t really talk to each other otherwise. We only made a small “Hello, how are you” kind of conversation when the team was practicing.
But no matter how many times I tried to avoid my weird feelings for him, I just knew I liked him and that I was interested in him.
And just as I finished my though, Frank slapped me across the face for the 2nd time today.

“Dude! Gerard!” He looked at me pissed and worried. “I’ve been calling your name for like 2 minutes!”

“Oh my bad Frankie! I was just remembering something and thinking about something… sorry!” I finished my mumbling by looking the opposite direction.

“What were you thinking about?”He asks very intrigued.

“Umm…well... it’s a secret.” I wasn’t gonna tell him…was I?

“Oooo, now you have to tell me!” Shit.

“I was thinking about the person I like.” Being honest.

“Dude, what’s her name?” He was smiling like a maniac now.

“No Frankie, I’ll never tell!” I say overly dramatic, I like theater; hate me.

“You’re a whore.” Frank says very pissed and serious; is he really mad?

“What?” I say, trying not to sound scared.

“You’re a douche. You hardly open up to me when I’m trying to be your friend.” With that he turned his body away from mine; my bet is so that he doesn’t have to deal with looking at my ugly face anymore…now I feel even more ugly and fucked up…

“Frankie…I’m-I’m sorry…I didn’t mean to- I’m sorry…I’ll leave you alone. I’m a fuck up anyway.” I say, no point in denying the truth, I always fuck things up…everything…I start to melt off my stool while fighting back tears. But all of a sudden Frank turns around smiling saying “Gotcha!” But his smile turns into a frown of concern with his sees my eyes filling with tears.

“Oh shit! Gee, are you ohk? I was just messing with you! I wasn’t serious, oh god, I’m so sorry!” Frank says holding me by my shoulder.

“What did you call me?” I ask hardly believing my ears.

“Oh...uh, I called you Gee… if that’s too weird, I’ll stop. Frankie says slightly embarrassed; he’s too amazing.

“I love it.” I say full-heartedly.

“Great!” Frankie giggles, “So I’m Frankie and you’re Gee!” Frankie smiles showing all his teeth.

Out of the 3 people who have ever called me Gee, he has to be the only one that makes my heart fly…
♠ ♠ ♠
1,263 words....holy moly xD
I really hope no one gave up on this story! I having been writing more chapters to it, I just do it on paper and then i get too lazy to typed it up... But more chapters are coming! but comment my stories if you want more!!! :D
My quote for today: "Homophobia's Gay." Awomen.