Status: Finished :3

A Handful of Moments

End.

My eyes fluttered open when I felt the gentle touch of fingers slide across the back of my neck. It made me shiver slightly but smile at the same time, because I knew who it was. And that person made me smile without really doing anything at all.

With the soft smile still on my face I rolled over facing Jack. He returned my smile and lent in capturing my lips with his. I smiled moving my lips with his before he pulled away.

“How did you sleep?” He asked tilting his head to the side.
“Good and you?” I asked my voice croaky with sleep.
“Great!”

I chuckled and ducking my head under his chin hiding my face in his neck. His arms wrapped around me and I closed my eyes again.

It was silent for a long time apart from the hum of the moving van, the low radio that I could just barely hear and Issac breathing loudly from the back. At least he wasn’t snoring I guess and with Rhianna’s threat last night about how she would push him off the bench if he did must be enough for him not too. Though I have to be honest, that would be funny if Rhi did push him off.

After a long moment Jack sighed and held me closer if that was possible.

“We go home today.” He whispered.

My heart suddenly sunk and I froze. It was; he was right. The tour was over and we were heading home. My band would be home around lunch time and when we get to the turn off for our town we have to say goodbye to All Time Low, until whenever we see them again.

Jack’s hand ran down my back making me relax.

“Well I guess I have to start raping my webcam more often so it will work.” He snickered. “And the speaker.”

I bit my lip so I wouldn’t laugh but it didn’t work that well. He laughed softly and ran his hand up my back again. His touch was nice, it made my skin tingle.

“We’ll stay in contact; we’ll find away.” He whispered.
“Yeah we will.” I smiled against his neck.

I was upset that I wouldn’t see him for who-knows-how-long, but I was happy he wanted to try and stay together. It lifted my heart. I really like and care for Jack. I think I love him. So hearing that almost got rid of the sadness. Smiling wider I tighten my arm that was around his waist which caused him to chuckle.

I felt his lips skim across my neck before he licked my cheek like a dog. I laughed and ducked down more hiding my face with my arm. He laughed and started kissing any park of my skin he could reach for a while. I giggled and bit my lip to keep myself quiet.

I expected Trent or Rhianna –who ever was driving- to say some smartass comment to us by now, but I heard nothing.

Jack stopped and placed his face in my hair. Who knew that I’d like this mushy lovey-dovey stuff so much? Then again I am lying with Jack-fucking-Barakat here, how could I not?

“I hope you know I’m not letting go of you till I have to get out of this van.” He whispered.

I grinned and pulled away just enough to smile at him.

“Then don’t.”

*~*~*

“Well, were here guys.” Rhianna said almost sadly as she pulled the van up besides the bus just down the road to the turn off of our town.

Bitting the inside of my cheek hard I looked up at Jack and he looked back at me. His eyes looked sad but he showed me a soft smile.

Issac sighed and pulled open the sliding door, jumped out with Trent following. Jack sat up and I followed slowly crawling my way out. I stepped out half bent over so I wouldn’t hit my head and once my feet was on the ground I stood up straight. My joints popped from lying down ever since I went to bed last night and I felt something thunk against my chest just below my neck.

My eyebrows pulled together confused as I reached up to feel a smooth chain around my neck. I don’t remembering wearing any necklaces in the last two weeks...

I pulled it up to look at it better and found two small gold hearts dangling on the chain. The hearts were like if they were made of swirls and vines. It was very pretty...but I’m positive I have never had a necklace like this. So where did it come from?

“Um, Jack?” I called.

I looked up at him to see him watching me with an amused look. I pointed to the hearts and looked at him completely confused. I heard Alex and Issac laugh quietly but ignored them as Jack walked to stand in front of me. I looked up at him with my eyes wide from confusion.

“I was wondering when you would notice that.” He said softly touching the chain. “I got it for you yesterday before sound check. When you were asleep this morning I placed it around your neck.”
“So, wait, you got me this?” I asked eyes still wide.

He grinned and nodded.

“Do you like it?” He asked worry leaking into his voice.

I blinked and looked back down at it. It was, dare I used Rhianna’s word; prettyful. That was so sweet of Jack to get me something like this; I don’t think anyone has done anything like this if it wasn’t my birthday or Christmas. I felt my lips pull into a smile and I looked back at him.

“I like it a lot.” I nodded. “Thank you.”

He jumped forward and held me in one of his loving bear hugs.

“You’re welcome babe!”

I chuckled and held him tight remembering the moment. After a minute or two we pulled apart. Jack kissed my cheek and we joined everyone else who was talking or watching us. I blushed and looked down a little feeling a few pairs of eyes on me.

“Well I guess this is.” Zack nodded softly crossing his arms over his chest.
“Yeah.” Issac sighed.
“This tour was awesome!” Alex all but yelled. “One of the best tours ever I think.”
“Yeah it was; this was the biggest tour we have been on so far.” Issac said. “It was amazing.”

I smiled and nodded agreeing.

“Yeah and you guys are awesome live.” Rian added. “I’m going to start complaining to make another tour with yous guys soon.” He laughed.

We all chuckled and nodded.

“That would be great; you guys have been one of the best bands to tour with.” Rhianna grinned.
“Same with you guys.” Alex nodded.

I smiled and looked up at Jack before glancing back at everyone as small talks broke out.

“I want hugs!” Alex yelled. “No one is leaving till I get some.”

Everyone laughed and that when the ‘hug fest’ began so Issac called it. I went around to everyone but Jack saying byes and giving hugs. We all made sure we had each other numbers and I was pretty sure I have every ones, if I didn’t I could just ask Jack later on I guess.

“I’ll make sure Jack keeps in contact with you; I’ll personally rape him with a spork if he doesn’t.” Alex mumbled into my ear as I hugged him.

Laughing I pulled away and shook my head lightly as he grinned cheekily.

“I don’t think you have to do that, but thanks.”

He laughed nodding and I turned around to the last person I had to say good bye too; which was Jack. He smiled at me softly and held his arms out for me. I walked into his arms and it just was like I fit there. I wrapped my arms around his waist resting my head on his chest.

“I’ll miss you.” I murmured.
“I’ll miss you too.” He said softly. “Stay well while I’m away.”

I nodded and looked up at him. He moved his hand to my face and cupped my cheeks. He lent down as I stood on my toes and placed his lips over mine. I let my eyes flutter closed and kissed back just as gently as he was. When I felt him smiling against my lips I smiled as well.

Neither of us pulled away till our lungs were burning for air. I had to pull away first and let my heels touch the ground again. I opened to my eyes to look right into his.

“I love you.”

Hearing those three words my heart stopped along with my breathing. It was like someone knocked all the air out of me and my eyes went wide with shock. I wasn’t hearing things was I?

Jack just told me he loves me.

Did I love him? Did I love Jack Barakat? You know what, I think I do. No, I know I do.

Blinking I couldn’t help the smile that spread across my lips. I wasn’t a big fan of hearing people say ‘I love you’ I more liked it when people said ‘I adore you’ in situations like this...but hearing from Jack it was different. I could hear it in his voice that he did mean it and I guess I am crazy enough to say I could hear the love in those words he said.

“I love you too.”

The anxious expression he had suddenly disappeared and he I’m sure I saw his eyes light up. Before he had the chance to kiss me, I kissed him first. I’ll even cheesier for a moment and say that was one of the best kisses I have ever had. Yeah, this topped it off.

After a couple of minutes and everyone cheering or making cooing noises we pulled apart and I’m sure my face was as red as the shirt Trent was wearing.

“Sorry to break this all up; but we have to go.” Rian said softly.

There was a few more byes said and I lent up to kiss Jack’s cheek before we let go of each other. Slowly we all separated to our vehicles. Rhianna walked up to me and I let her wrap her arm around my waist. She gave me a soft smile. Glancing back at the bus I got back into the van and sat next to her where Jack and I had been laying not that long ago.

Once I was in and the door was shut I looked out the window. A few of the windows of the bus opened and Jack looked out one of them. I smiled and waved at everyone as Issac hit the horn loudly.

I chuckled and waved again as our van started going down the road with the bus following. When we got to our turn both drivers made a racket with the horns and Alex yelled something out the window. We laughed and then we couldn’t see them anymore.

I looked down bitting my lip. I let myself remember just a few moments ago and smiled placing my head on Rhianna’s shoulder.

None of us in the van said anything and really at the moment we didn’t really need to. I reached up and let my fingers play with the chain around my neck. I smiled again.

This tour was full of wonderful moments and if I was to go back and do it again; I wouldn’t change a thing, and I know that was only just a handful of moments that we all had together.

And I can’t wait to see what special moments will happen next with my band mates; my new friends and my new love.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh gosh, IT'S FINISHED! D':
I think I have said this before but; I am going to miss this story, it's my mushy happy one!
But I hope that the ending was alright and that you all liked the overall story. Most of all I hoped Mariza like it, because this whole thing was for her :3

Comment on this and tell me what you thought? And if you liked it or not? I would really like to know :)
Also if you want to read more stuff with Issac and Trent go here, it's my new little side project you could say :)

Thanks to everyone that had commented and subscribed, you people are awesome <3