Status: Complete and edited

Two is Better Than One

Mommy and Daddy Time

Allie’s POV

The sound of crying drew me out of my sleep. I laid there and hoped I was dreaming, but as the crying got louder I knew I wasn’t. The twins have been home for three months now and some nights they would sleep through the night and then some nights one or both of them would wake up crying. What made nights like this worse was Jordan was back playing with the team and tonight he was on his way home from a road trip.
I threw back the covers and slowly made my way down to the kitchen to warm up two bottles before heading to the girls’ nursery. When I opened the door, I realized that it was both crying.

“What’s wrong my girls?” I cooed walking further into the room. I took Emma our of her crib and began rocking her back and forth, trying to calm her down. “It’s okay baby girl.” I pulled one of the bottles out of my pocket and started feeding Emma, but she wouldn’t take the bottle. I sighed. “Come on baby girl.”

“Need some help?” A familiar voice asked from the doorway.

I spun around and saw Jordan leaning on the door frame with that signature Staal smirk in place. I nodded my head and sent a silent thanks to Dan. Before Jordan took Karly out of her crib he kissed me.

“Have they been sleeping this week?” Jordan asked, rocking a now quiet Karly.

I nodded and continued trying to feed Emma a bottle. “Most nights, but I think tonight they just needed some daddy time.” I chuckled when I noticed both girls had quieted down and fallen asleep. I looked over at my boyfriend, ‘I hate you’ I mouthed to him, he just chuckled and put Karly back into her crib. I did the same with Emma and just stood there watching her sleep.

I felt more than saw Jordan join me at Emma’s crib. He wrapped his arm around my waist and I leaned into him, resting my head on his shoulder. Jordan placed a kiss to my forehead before leading me out of the nursery and to our room. Silently, I crawled into bed and waited for Jordan to join me, I haven’t seen him in a couple of days and I missed him. I cherished the moments we had together at night because I knew that when we woke up our mornings were crazy. But I loved it.

As soon as Jordan got into bed, I snuggled into his side. I turned so we were facing each other and began running my hands through his growing hair.

“How was your day?” He asked quietly, rubbing his thumb over the exposed skin on my hip.

“It was crazy, Logan is sick but mom brought him over anyways so I could have some time to clean up. While the girls napped I talked to Tanya, she and Parker are coming on the twentieth.” I smiled. Tanya and Eric haven’t seen the twins yet, so we were all excited. They were also the last ones to see them. Marc and drove down here for a weekend and Jared made a pit stop when his team played the Baby Pens. “Also your mom called and wanted me to remind you to make another appointment for your foot.” Jordan rolled his eyes and I couldn’t help but chuckle. “Also I talked to Sidney, he stopped by for a little while.”

Jordan frowned. “How is he feeling?”

I sighed, Sidney had gotten hit twice in the beginning of the month that gave him a concussion. His first ever. Originally he was only supposed to be out for a week, but when he still had symptoms they listed him on injury reserve. He hasn’t really spoken to anyone other than the team doctors about how he is feeling.

“He’s okay I guess, he really didn’t talk about it. But I can tell that he isn’t a hundred percent. He wants to play, but he said you are doing a great job of stepping up and I couldn’t agree more. You had a nice goal in Montreal the other night, I screamed so loud, ended up waking up the girls.” I laughed. “I also loved how the guys were trying to get Subban.”

Jordan laughed. “I love how into hockey you get.” I smiled and placed a kiss on his lips and laughed when he rolled on top of me. Since the twins came around we haven’t been able to have moments like this.

I removed my fingers from Jordan’s hair and moved them under his shirt. Jordan pulled away from the kiss to pull his shirt over his head and tossed it across the room. I laid there and took in his body, I loved everything about it. Slowly, I began placing light kisses on his shoulders and chest causing a shiver of pleasure pass through him. Jordan attached his lips to my neck and I let out a tiny moan. My hands found Jordan’s blond locks again and I continued to run my fingers through them. Jordan reached under my shirt and laid his warm hand on my now flat tummy and began rubbing circles on it.

“Just take it off,” I practically growled in his ear.

Jordan chuckled and soon my shirt joined his on the floor across the room. My hands began roaming Jordan’s built body, Jordan’s hands roamed mine. I was letting out tiny gasps and moans, which got louder when Jordan began showering kisses on my breast. By this point he was driving me crazy and I wanted him badly. I could also feel how bad he wanted me pressing against my thigh. Deciding that this needed to be moved along, I reached between us and hooked my fingers in the band of his sweats. Jordan got the hint and stood up to take off his pants and boxers. As Jordan stood there watching me, I stripped out of my pants and panties. Jordan continued to just stand there and look at me and I just laid there looking at him. When our eyes met, my breath hitched. The look in Jordan’s eyes caused my heart to beat double time, his eyes were filled with lust, want, and love. But the love over powered the other two emotions and I was pretty sure my eyes said the same thing.

Without a word I attached my lips to Jordan’s in a heated, passionate kiss. Pulling him onto the bed. “I love you so much, Jordan Staal.”

He pulled away and looked at me. “And I love you, Allie Summers.”

Jordan kissed me again and I reached into the nightstand and pulled out a few condoms. Don’t get me wrong, I loved our girls, but there was no way I wanted to get pregnant again. Two was enough for now. I handed the foil wrapper to Jordan and he took it with a chuckle. He kissed me again before rolling the condom on and positioning himself. Jordan and I locked eyes as he gently pushed into me. I gasped and bit my lip, going nine months without sex was adding up. I had to let my body adjust before giving the go ahead. When I was sure everything was fine, I gave Jordan a nod telling him that he could move.

Jordan slowly started moving and I attacked my lips to his neck, making sure to leave a mark for all the guys to see. Soon I felt that familiar tightening in my stomach and I had to focus on making sure I kept my moans quiet so that I didn’t end up waking up the girls.

Jordan shut me up with a passionate kiss. “Shut up, you are going to wake the girls.” He chuckled. “Then no more mommy and daddy time.” He grunted as he pushed into me again. I let out a loud gasp and gripped the sheets underneath me.

A couple of thrusts later I was biting my lip to keep myself from screaming out loud as my orgasm took over my body. Jordan buried his head in my neck in his own attempts to muffle his cries of pleasure. Jordan pulled away from me for a split second to remove the condom, then we laid in each other arms with out legs tangled together, catching our breath. I ran my fingers through Jordan’s hair.

“I like your hair this length.” I whispered, pulling on it lightly.

Jordan let out a moan. “Then I won’t cut it.” He turned his head and attached his lips to my neck, causing a giggle to pass through my lips. I pulled on Jordan’s hair again, earning another growl from him. I could feel him getting hard again.

“Round two?” He asked, rolling on top of me. “Because we have nine months to make up for.” He began assaulting my body with feather light kisses.

I let out a low moan as Jordan’s mouth came into contact with my sensitive nipple. I prayed to god that the twins slept through the night as I reached for another condom. Without a word, Jordan rolled the new condom on and pushed into me.

“I love you.” he moaned.

I gasped as he hit the right spot. “Mmm, I love….you too.” I moaned.

My prayers were answered as Jordan and I finally drifted off to sleep after making up for nine months of no sex.
♠ ♠ ♠
Edited