Uncompatible Love

Family Reunion

Chapter 1: Family Reunion…minus one*start*

*Violette’s POV*

-‘Ah! Home at last!’ I thought as I read the sign Welcoming me into Forks, Washington. I know what you may be wondering. ‘At last? What does she mean? Was she gone? Where did she go?’ Well see things get complicated there. I may love my adoptive family, but….our differences push us apart, especially Edward*sigh*. Although I love him with all my heart….he sure knows how to drive me away, saying things like I’m the lucky one, use your talents wisely, act normal….NORMAL?! COME ON! We’re anything BUT that. I had ran away to Paris, France trying to get away from him. I know he loved me and only wanted what was best for me but….HE’S AN IDIOT! I had been “missing” as he put it, for two years. How can a person be missing when you know were they’re at?!?! But hey, that’s Ed for ya….*sigh* anyways after I found out that they moved back to Forks I was ecstatic at the idea of coming “home”. Well…that, and this expensive Lamborghini he sent me.

*Third Person’s POV*

Now don’t get her wrong….She was NO spoiled brat. Although a nice car isn’t bad…especially since she had totaled her last car, but that’s a story for another time. As she passed through the small town of Forks she kept receiving constant glances thrown her way. Mostly men of course, but a few people who were just shocked once they saw the car she drove. Most of them perplexed as to why a beautiful stranger was on this side of the country. Most thought she looked like an actress, or possibly a model. They soon came to the conclusion that she was here to film some sort of movie or something, as the women ignored the passer by, yet the men had yet to falter as they watched this young woman pass through until she was out of sight. As Violette neared the road in the woods, she saw a silver Volvo pull out of a warn blue house and speed up to cut off her path. Now she thought nothing of it, but the instant she saw who it was, rivalry took over.

*Violette’s POV*

‘OH NO YOU DON’T!’ I thought as I raced to cut in front of the silver bullet like car. I could easily hear his laugh as I knew he herd my thoughts. I hissed and smirked as I was now in front. I didn’t stop however, I just sped up more and instantly stopped as I neared the house. Suddenly, the second I stepped out of the car I hear a loud voice screeching ,”She’s here!”. ‘Alice’ I thought as I smiled and shook my head.

-”Violette!” I herd as I was tackled by Emmett.

-”Umf!” I called as the air was knocked out of me. I patted his head as he lifted me up high, “Hey Emmett! I missed you too kiddo.” He scoffed and put me down

-”Kiddo?” He asked as he crossed his arms. I grinned and nodded my head. He just smiled mumbling he was glad to have me back.

-”Violette, chere(dear), it’s so nice to have you back with us.” said Esme as she delicately hugged me. I smiled and returned the warm hug (emotional wise ppl!)

-”It’s good to be back mom!” I said happily as I stepped aside to the awaiting Carlisle.

-”Ah…my last daughter has arrived.” stated Carlisle as we hugged.

-”It’s good to be back Daddy.” I told him as a few tears leaked out of my eyes.

-”Violette! Your back!” shouted Alice as she hugged me. ”Did you get me what I asked from Paris?”

-”Nice to see you too Alice. No I’m fine…not jet lagged at all” I said sarcastically while giggling as the others laughed. She just rolled her eyes and asked the same question. “ A friend of mine will be coming soon…tomorrow, I promise. I bought stuff for you all! That reminds me though, can she stay here for a few days…only for a while.” I asked as I stared at my parents.

-” I don’t think that’s a good idea she could get hurt an…”

-”That wont be a problem….she’s a vampire, her names Jenevive” I said as I cut my dad off.

-” You were alone with a vampire in France?” I sighed

-”Nooo, she’s a veggie eater, besides I can take care of myself big bro…and I missed you too” I said as I hugged Jasper tightly… I felt him stiffen and I tried my best to stop my blood flow. He soon returned it too.

-”Then in that case yes, she’s more than welcome….does she know about you?” asked Carlisle. I scratched the back of my head. I herd them all groan. They knew I did that when I was nervous or playing dumb.

-”Hehe…not exactly….only half….but we can trust her…I just don’t think she’d believe me….so…yyeeaa….where’s Ro..”

-”Peek a boo!” Rosalie popped out of no where as she poked me.

-”AAHH!” I shouted as she laughed along with the others. “Not funny….you know I’m useless like this.” I scolded her. She was like my big sister, so I guess the sibling fighting was only evident. She huffed a sorry in between giggles.

-”Hey there baby, I’m glad Alice got her Dolly back.” She laughed again as did everyone else. Me and Alice glared at her. She apologized once she saw our faces. I bet your thinking…Rosalie? Playful? AS IF! Rose is great…she’s just really overprotective of anyone….different. I was once afraid of her. Although she said she could never hate me. What with my dimples, rosey cheeks, plump pink lips, and everlasting green eyes w/ blue specks , reminded her of a little child. Especially since I always had an innocent smile w/ an angel face. She constantly tried to make me feel better after my fights with Edward, actually, I’ve herd that they hadn’t talked since I left… Waaiitt! Where’s Eddy?

-”Um…Where’s Edward? I thought he was just behind me….I know he was….he isn’t that slow.” I said looking around. I could see Rosalie stop laughing and a dark look graced her face….

-”He’s with the stupid HUMAN girl” she spat with venom. I flinched from the harsh tone.

-”Rosalie! Don’t speak about Bella like that” She just walked inside. I followed as did the others. I looked back hoping to see Edward’s Volvo pull up….I guess I wasn’t a good enough reason to come home early. I sighed.