Uncompatible Love

Do you love me?

Ch. 34: Do You Love Me?

*Third Person’s POV*

The air was stiff between the two males as they glared at each other. The hybrid getting in between the two when they began to vocalize their discontent. The two boys tried to bump chests, but Violette wouldn’t even let them close enough to touch. They were making a scene as some people began to stop and look. If she didn’t get them to calm down or at least leave, she feared a crowd might form. She pushed at them to see if she could move them, but to no avail. Violet looked at Alice, silently pleading for help, but she looked away.

-”Guys calm down.” she told them, using some of her strength to knock them off balance as they stepped back.

-”Violette, get in the car.” Edward spoke calmly now, having noticed the crowd too. However, Jacob had trouble controlling his temper. Jacob pulled Violette closer to his form, and Edward restrained himself from hissing.

-”She’s not going anywhere with you, Cullen.” he spat the word out. Edward gave out a dry laugh.

-”Do you hear yourself? She’s a Cullen too, and don’t you forget it.” He turned to his sister now, addressing her. “One more time Violette. Get in the car.” she didn’t budge from Jacob’s side. She figured he wouldn’t make a scene as long as there were humans around. Edward reached for her arm and pulled her to him. “Get in the car or you’ll regret it.” he spoke. ‘I’ll tell him, you know I will.’ he thought to her. She stiffened and Jacob didn’t like that. Thinking that the vampire had hurt his imprint, he began to shake. The smaller of the group finally interferes.

-”I suggest, we take this conversation elsewhere, boys.” Alice led them farther away, behind stores and closer to the trees. If need be, they’d need them to hide any spectacle the two testosterone filled boys might make.

-”There was no need for this Alice, we’re leaving.” Edward began to tug at Violette’s arm now as he turned to leave. She wouldn’t have it. Violette tugged at her own arm, setting herself free of his iron grip.

-”I’m not going.” she spoke in a deadly tone. ‘I’m not the only one who’s in love with someone they shouldn’t be. Don’t make me do it, but just like you’d do anything to stay with Bella, so would I. Don’t make me threaten your love they way you’ve been doing mine.’ she spoke, telepathically. Edward hissed at her. “Now…I’m going to leave with Jacob, and your not going to do a thing about it.” she harshly spoke back at him.

-”Now you listen here…” Edward stepped forward and she saw it all in her head, a vision, Alice was seeing it herself. In a matter of seconds Edward would yank her painfully hard by the arm and Jacob would approach him, then shift. In a matter of seconds Violette moved out of Edward’s reach and just as her eyes had foreseen, Jacob stepped up too. His shaking uncontrollable. Edward, had had enough and growled, pushing at Jacob. Jacob’s nostril’s flared and a growl erupted from his throat as he got ready to strike. Violette and Alice knew what was to come next, and Violette was desperate at that point. She ran at Jacob, with incredible speed. She threw her arms around his waist and closed her eyes tight. Jacob’s breathing was heavy now, most likely from almost shifting and all the built up anger. Violet was too scared to opn her eyes, even after she heard Jacob gasp.

-”Vie….Violet…what happened? How’d we….I mean…” Jacob’s ranting confused her and she slowly opened her eyes. She was in a car. Better yet, they were in Jacob’s garage in his car. Violette’s eyes grew wide with shock, unbelievable shock. She’d never known herself to transport other people. She looked at Jacob and desperately searched his body, making sure everything was in order. She had just never tried transportation while in this human state. The only time she had was when she accidentally transported herself away from Edward, much like today. Now, even as a vampire, transporting others was hard, so to do it so easily as a human was surprising.

-”I..I don’t know….I just…I was thinking about how I wanted to get back home, n get you to your home. Then about the Rabbit…..I didn’t know….this would happen.” She spoke shocked. Jacob looked around and then at her, shocked and curious about her now. Just how strong was she really? Better yet, what was she really?

-”Violet, the car was parked in Port Angeles….now you thought of the house and the car and we’re….here?” he was baffled and Violet could hear the disbelief in his voice. She got out of the car and out of the garage, she needed air, she felt light headed.. She inhaled deeply, until her lungs were to a bursting point, filled with air. She felt tired now, and she fell to her knees. ‘Edward’s going to kill me.’, she thought before thudding completely onto the ground, unconscious.

How right she was. What more would the brother want at this point, he wanted to rip something to pieces. His whole being was filled with ripping waves of anger as his whole body pulsated he began to destroy tree after tree, non stop. Alice desperately trying to calm him and wishing her love was here to do so for her. Alice was still shocked and staring at the spot where her younger sister once stood. ‘She really loves him if she’s willing to go against Edward in everything.’ she thought sadly before speeding off to find Edward.

-”Edward calm down!” she said as she took a hold of his arm before he struck yet another poor tree. “Edward, stop.” she said sternly now. Edward looked angrily into his sister’s eyes, perplexed as to what could be so important to bug him right now. Too put herself at risk, because he wanted to strike the nearest thing at the moment.

-”Why Alice? Why should I? She went as far as to threaten Bella!” he roared. Alice frowned, wrinkling her forehead with worry lines.

-”Edward, Violet….she’s smart. She wouldn’t put herself at risk unless……she deeply cared for Jacob. Maybe we really should let them be together.” she thought about her talk with Violette on their trip to Port Angels. Edward saw what she did.

-”How do you know that?!” Edward gripped at his head. “How do you know he won’t taint her?! She’s…I need to be able to keep an eye on her…the Volturi…”

-”The Volturi are taken care of Edward, they think she‘s one of us. The Volturi are after Bella and that’s who you should be worried about, not Violette. Let Jacob do that.” Edward growled, he’d never let the mongrel take his place as Violette’s guard, he needed to protect her. He couldn’t do anything for his mother, but he most certainly would never have to bury another family member. “Besides, Violette’s right…she’s well over a grown woman, let her err as she will.” Alice spoke, demonstrating years of wisdom, but they just couldn’t affect the hard headed brother. For someone who could read minds, Edward was neither level headed, nor open minded.

*Violet’s POV*

I was in a dream, all this had to be a dream, there was no other explanation for it. I was in the forest and Jacob was there too, but he was playing with something. What it was I just couldn’t see, but he was happy, I could tell from how his tail wagged. Then suddenly the picture changed. Yes, a dream, no doubt. Then I felt something heavy in my arms. A blanket, no it was warm. Speaking of warm, something wrapped around my waist. It was Jacob, his hair was long though? He looked nice, it showed off his Native looks quite nicely. He was looking lovingly at me and then to my arms. I saw something from under it though, it was moving now. A little patch of blond popped out from atop. Then, what I saw next, knocked the air right out of me. Big red eyes stared at me, a smile playing on the immortal child’s face. It was a baby.

She giggled and called out mother. She could talk. Wait, I was her mother? Jacob! He’d know though!!! Those eyes of hers were a dead give away, no pun intended. Yet, something happened afterwards. The little angelic, and beautiful child had changed her appearance. Some color returned to her face, dabbing pink to her cheeks and her eyes turned into a clear blue. The clearest I had yet to see. She was precious. She opened her tiny little mouth to reveal a full set of teeth, which was odd since she looked no older than two months at the most. Than again, her talking in the first place should have done enough to shock me. She told me she loved me and I think I shed a tear or two.

-”She’s beautiful.” I literally felt the words brush against my neck as I turned to look at Jacob. Maybe this wasn’t a dream, I know I wouldn’t mind if it wasn’t. I smiled and I shared a passionate kiss with Jacob, my little daughter wiggling and laughing in my arms, going ‘ew’. I laughed and she began to squirm more. She asked me to put her down. I hesitantly did, and was more than shocked when she stood upright and began to run around and play. I stared in awe and Jacob came by my side to hold onto me, one big happy family. I smiled. “Babe?” I felt the words on my neck again. “Babe?” I let him know I was listening.

-”Hm..” I waited for him to continue as I stared at my gorgeous little girl. I felt him brush my hair back and lean in closer, his cheek touching my own as he whispered something to me.

-”Come on, Violet.” I was confused. Where were we going? Right as I was about to ask him, he spoke yet again. “Wake up.” no! This was a dream. I felt my whole dream begin to shake as my view all began to blur, the last thing I saw was my “daughter’s” bright smile as she blew a kiss at me. ‘No, come back.’

*Jacob’s POV*

-”No, come back. Come back, come with me. Don’t go, wait, not yet!” Violet began to thrash a bit on the bed and I rocked her a bit harder. She was probably having a nightmare, I spoke up louder now too as I tried to wake her up again.

-”Violet! Babe! Come on, Violet! Wake up!” she sprang up, and looked around. She was on my bed now, looking around when she looked at my face. I was about to hug her when she smacked me in the chest. “Ow! That actually hurt.” she made a face and I rubbed my peck. “ What was that for?” I asked thinking she was mad at me for the fight with her brother, it wasn’t my fault.

-”I was having a good dream.” she whined, making a pout-y face.

-”Oh..I’m sorry. What was it about?” I asked her and I saw her cheeks go bright red. Wow, was it one of those dreams?

-”It was about us.” she whispered. Damn, I think it was. “We had a family.” I saw the smile that was playing on her lips. She actually…wants kids? At this age?

-”Really? What was it like?” that brought her out of it and she looked at me for a while.

-”Where….am I?” she asked as she gripped at her head.

-”My room…remember? You kind of…..brought us here, well to the garage.” She looked at me for a while again and dropped back down.

-”Has anything……happened?” she asked it hesitantly, I knew what she meant.

-”You mean has your brother stopped by, no.” It was quiet again and neither she, nor I said a word. I heard my dad’s tires rolling into my door way and he just stared inside.

-”How you feeling there Violet?” my dad had wheeled himself to her left and let his hand rest on her fore head. “No fever, that’s good.” I heard him mumble.

-”I’m okay, I guess. My head just hurts, a lot actually.” Violet said and I saw her sit up on the bed again. My dad smiled and began to wheel himself out.

-”Come on then, I’m sure some aspirin ought to fix that.” Violet tried to stand and her legs wiggled under her a bit, but I caught her. She just smiled and leaned against me, I supported her weight all too easily. My dad handed her a glass of water and the pill and I watched her take two. That must be one mean headache then.

-”Thank you.” she said after she’d gulped down every last drop of water.

-”No problem, hun.” he rolled over to the living room and turned on the tv. “You know what? I sure did miss you and your cooking, Violette. You can guarantee my boy, Jacob did too.” I just groaned, that was embarrassing.

-”Thank you Billy.” Violet just giggled and stared at me. “How about I cook for you Billy?” She stared at me the whole time, smiling. I took her hand in mine and smiled back. ‘I missed you too’, she lipped at me and that made me lean in to peck her cheek.

-”Thanks, but we’ll have to rain check,” lame, my dad had just laughed at his own joke. I guess I made a look at my distaste because I was graced with Violet’s laugh entering my ears, I just smiled at her, now pecking her lips.

-”Hot date tonight, Billy?” my dad laughed and I made a disgusted look, my dad was going with Charlie, so I sure hope not.

-”Nope! I’m goin fishin! The boys here want me to take Charlie away, at Bella’s request.” I hadn’t wanted my dad to mention the fight now, especially after her fight with Edward.

-”HM, sounds….nice.” she made a face and I laughed at how cute she looked, she frowned now and I kissed her neck lightly.

-”Yup! So, your brother letting you come alone now?” Ugh! My dad was killing me here! Did he have to bring up all the wrong things?

-”Um…I told him I was going to stay with you and Jacob, we had a little argument, but he understood.” wow if I hadn’t been there to witness our argument, I would have believed her fib.

-”Really?” He asked as he looked between us. She just smiled, nodding. Great, he just had to have a sixth sense about these things didn’t he? “Okay, kid, whatever you say.” he rolled over to the phone just as it rang. I even heard a car pull over and knew it was Charlie on the other line.

-”Charlie’s here.” I whispered into her ear. She looked out the window. Although just as my dad Was about to leave, the phone rang again. My dad answered it again and I heard my sister’s voice. I had yet to mention it to Violet.

-”Of course. She’s here. No. No, tell Sam she’s awake now. Of course honey. Okay. Bye honey.” My dad hung up the phone and turned to me. “Your sister’s coming over with Paul,” he made a face and so did I, “she wants to see Violet so behave you two.” My dad left laughing and I hugged Violet when her cheeks turned bright red.

-”So….your sister’s here?” she asked hesitantly. I nodded and kissed her head.

-”She can’t wait to meet you. I really think your going to like her.” I told her smiling. She nodded, but she still looked a little hesitant and unsure. “She will, just watch.” I grabbed her hand to guide her towards the sofa. I sat her on my lap and we just sat there watching tv until I heard someone walk towards the door.

-”No! Stop! Hahaa! Paul! Wait!” I rolled my eyes, I could hear my sister and stupid Paul. Violet noticed my discontent and went to open the door. I just grabbed her hand, Paul would just open it on his own. I held her on my lap and just like I said, Paul came slamming in through the front door, Chelle in his arms. God! It’s only been like three days and already they’re like this? Seriously?! Than again it didn’t take that long for me to feel comfortable with Violet. The two stopped long enough to stare at us and Rachelle squealed and ran to Violet. Rachelle rapped her arms around my Violet and I saw her turn bright pink. I smiled at that.

*Violet’s POV*

A girl that looked just like Jacob came rushing at me, squealing. She wrapped her thing, tan arms around me and she gave a tight squeeze. She was a bit taller than me, actually more like a good few inches. I was really short compared to everyone here. I watched as Paul smiled at us, he must have imprinted on her.

-”Wow! It’s so nice to finally meet you! My little brother’s been talking about you non-stop! Wow, Jacob, you weren’t kidding when you said she was beautiful huh?” she winked at him and than turned to me smiling and grinning. “Oh, but where are my manners! I’m Rachelle Black, Jacob Black’s sister.” I suddenly lost my voice and felt my cheeks grow slightly hotter.

-”Um…I’m Violette Masson. It’s a pleasure to meet you.” I said, politely.

-”Wow! Your so well mannered, maybe you can help me teach these bunch of wild boys a thing or two.” she grinned and I smiled and contained a laugh as the boys shouted out, pouting.

-”Thank you.” I tried to clear my voice when it came out more as a squeak.

-”So, no one’s exactly letting me in on this, but why haven’t you been around lately. I mean I’ve seen the other’s countless of times already and from what Paul’s told me, an imprint can’t be away from their imprinter too long and it’s not like….” she went on and on really fast that I felt myself be overwhelmed. Paul hushed her a little, and laughed. She covered her mouth, realizing what had happened. “Oh! I’m sorry! Sometimes I get a bit carried away.”

-”Yeah…..Chelle!” I turned to Jacob who was edging both her and Paul towards the door. “Maybe you should explain everything to her Paul!” Jacob sounded a bit upset.

-”Ugh…yeah. I guess I should, huh? Come on Rachelle.” Paul made a face. I had a feeling that Rachelle wasn’t informed on necessarily everything, like my family, for example.

-”But we just got here!” She complained.

-”Remember, Sue, wanted you to come over too?”

-”Oh, right! Um…well then, I suppose we could talk some other time. It was nice meeting you though Violette.” I heard Paul whisper something in her ear, along the lines of how everyone called me Violet. “Oh! Really? Well, in that case, it was nice meeting you Violet, bye!” she and Paul exited the door and Jacob let out a breath, I had just until now noticed he was holding in.

*Jacob’s POV* (ok, I know Violet’s was short, but oh well, I notice I don’t do enough of these in Jacob’s POV*)

-”So what do you want to do now?” I asked her, holding onto her and leading her to the couch. I let my chin rest over her head. I inhaled her beautiful scent. One that was much to special to pin point exactly what it was. I had tried, endless times, to guess what it was. I always ended up changing my mind though. I smiled, I missed this.

-”Tomorrow’s the fight.” I heard her whisper. I sighed and pulled back a bit, letting my hand caress her own.

-”Technically it’s in two days.” I said, sighing. She gave me a look that said she was not amused. “Well, we have all day tomorrow and it’s at night, late, late night.” I corrected her. She just sighed and leaned back on me, I wrapped my arms around her stomach and let them rest on her lap. She let her hands rest on mine as well.

-”Jacob. I’m scared.” she finally spoke up after a while. I pulled my head to the side to get a better look at her and she turned to look at me anyways.

-”About what?” She looked at me sadly.

-”Everything. I…I’m afraid of what could happen. What if…what if they hurt Edward, or maybe someone else or the guys…I mean…” I kissed her to get her to stop her babbling and it worked. She just kissed back.

-”Don’t be. Everything is going to be fine. I promise.” I held her face in my hands and leaned her against the arm rest. She was looking up at me, her beautiful eyes glazed with so much love it was incredible. “I love you.” I told her, kissing her lips, she pulled back though and I looked at her confused. I felt the air around us change, I’m not sure how that was possible, or how I knew, but somehow she changed. Maybe this was one of those connections that ou have with your imprint, the ones Sam was talking about.

-”DO you Jacob? DO you really love me?” her eyes were so focused, so intense, I felt my whole body be enveloped in heat.

-”Of course I do.” somehow, or for some reason, my breathe grew ragged, my voice huskier.

-”Than prove it.” I heard her whisper, the intensity never leaving her voice. I was confused, did she mean….. “Make love to me.” I froze. Was she for reals? Nothing would make me happier, but I didn’t want her to feel that she was obliged to do this.

-”Babe, just because the fights so close up doesn’t mean…” she kissed my lips.

-”I know….I wan this….Jacob, please? I need you.” I had never felt this, this feeling come from her. This strange aura radiating from her. I looked into her eyes, smothered by love, just love. I could have sworn there was some raw animal instinct in them. The way her beautiful blue and green swirls reflected off a different vibe. The way her ocean eyes seemed almost to glow an amber hue. I kissed her lips, not needing to give her an answer. I grabbed her small frame in my large arms. I gripped her thighs and let my hands squeeze her ass as I carried her up the stares and to my room. No one better disturb us tonight.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok well i had a lemon done, but it was deleted on the other site and i didn't save it anywhere else...it's lost, but i'm willing to do anybody a one shot who writes the best lemon for it, i doubted mine was any good anyways. They aren't really my thing, but people will ask me for them.....so yeah!^-^ That's all