Uncompatible Love

Jealousy Isn't Pretty

Ch. 3: Jealousy isn’t pretty*start*

*Violette’s Pov*

-”May I help you?”

-”Oh yes. Are you the Cullens? I’m Jenevive(happy Jen you finally showed=P jen: Actually I am thank you very much!and glad to c u made her look like I told u!=D), Violette’s friend..”

-”Oh yes dear! I don’t think that she’s up yet, though, I’d be more than happy to go call her for you.”

I looked around me as I noticed I wasn’t awaken by the sun flashing through the glass. That’s when I remembered. “oh yea….new room.*sigh*’ “I’m up!” I shouted so that Esme didn’t have to waste time. “Uff!” I shouted as a sudden weight was on my stomach.

-”Get up! Get up! My stuffs here! Go get it!” Alice!

-”I’m up! Gosh! And good morning to you too Alice.” She gave me a cheeky grin and with inhuman speed ran downstairs while I heard Alice bother my poor friend with multiple questions, mostly concerning her belongings. I quickly changed into some dark blue skinny jeans with a dark blue and white mid sleeve shirt w/ matching converse. I just shook my hair after pulling it out of my ponytail and headed downstairs.

-”Violette! Wow! You were right! It is beautiful around here!” answered my French companion. “Although I am eager to meet your idiotic bro..” I quickly covered her hand when I herd a car screech outside. I laughed nervously.

-”He’s here so keep it on the down low please. I’m kind of mad at him…..again….oh but before Alice decides to rip me to shreds….Did you bring the clothes I told you…oh and the other gifts?” She scratched the back of her head nodding.

- “Yea it‘s in my…”

-”Hey there Violette. Don’t I get a welcome home hug?” ’Stupid Edward! He had a lot of nerve. oops! I wasn’t suppose to let him in my mind! Oh no there I go again! Ahhh! Stupid! Lalalalala!’

-”Hello.” I herd a bashful voice say as an average looking girl came behind Edward. Esme and Alice were quick to approach her and greeted her with a hug and a smile. I slightly glared and if possible I would have thought she shrunk a bit at my look.

*Edward’s POV*(Val: Finally! XD Mir: Oh shut up and let them finish reading!)

I had seen a shiny black Lamborghini cut me off. I already knew who it was and thought it best to bring Bella with me to meet her. I turned my car back around and headed towards her house. I had parked quite a bit far and ran the rest of the way. Once I saw her house in view I jumped in through her window after opening it. Unfortunately Bella was already fast asleep. I sighed and figured I’d wait until morning and take her to see my number….uh…one? two? girl I knew she wouldn’t be happy that I didn’t see her today, but…I wanted her to meet Bella. They were both special to me. I wonder how Violette will take it?*sigh*

After a few hours of watching Bella sleeping peacefully I saw her stirring in her sleep and then her eyes flutter open. She gasped. I guess she wasn’t expecting to see me today. I did tell her I might not come today.

-”Edward you scared me.” she said as she breathed in deeply while clutching her heart. I apologized and kissed her good morning. “I thought you weren’t going to show up today?” she asked me

-”Something… or someone came up… I want you to meet her.” I said as I held her.

-”Her?” I nodded. “As in a girl?” I nodded again. “o…okay” she was stuttering. I smiled at how nervous she was.

-”Go change she should be up already.” I kissed her forehead and was about to leave.

-”What do you mean by ‘should be up’…isn’t she a vampire too.” I shook my hand in a ‘so-so’ matter.

-”Kinda…Not exactly…well I don’t think of her that way… to me she’s just a fragile human. She’s special to me. You’ll see why.” I grinned and left to let her change as I got to the car and drove it to her house.

*Bella’s Pov*

‘A human?’ I thought. I’m guessing she knew about Edward’s family… I didn’t even get her name. Then I remember Alice and Jasper talking about another Cullen. Could this be her? I blushed…I had thought they were talking about me that time.*sigh* What did he mean by special? Was she an ex-girlfriend or something? This and many other thoughts ran through my head as I changed and fixed my room as best as I could. I herd the front door open and Charlie greet Edward. I walked downstairs to see him and my dad talking.

-”Where ya going Bells?” I looked towards Edward hoping for him to answer since I didn’t exactly have a clue.

-”To meet my sister. She’s a Cullen. She’s 16...She’ll be joining us this year in Forks. She was in France and I want Bella to meet her.” So it was another Cullen. I was right.*sigh*

-”Well then have her stop by if she’s anything like your sister Alice.” Edward nodded.

-”Will do Chief Swan.” With that I hugged my father good bye and walked towards the car. My birthday incident was just starting to be forgotten so I didn‘t want another one. School started in a bit too…I was just hoping she wasn’t like another Rosalie. I couldn’t stand it if another Cullen hated my very being.

-”What’s she like?” I asked during the car ride.

-”Don’t worry she’s good. I don’t think she’ll hate you. No one can.” I rolled my eyes.

-”Rosalie does.” I pressed.

-”Rosalie doesn’t hate you……she just feels threatened by you.” I sighed he always said that. I saw the house from afar now. Guess it’s now or never.

As we neared I herd a conversation being held…more like shouting.

-”Violette! Wow! You were right! It is beautiful around here!…Although I am eager to meet your idiotic bro..” the conversation suddenly stopped and I just herd whispering, but the words weren’t clear. I herd Edward chuckle…he must have herd . I gave him a look asking what? He just shook his head and continued. He stepped in first. Me being a little self conscious, stood behind him as he spoke.

*Edward’s Pov*

-”Hey there Violette. Don’t I get a welcome home hug?” I asked her as I ignored the comments going through the stranger’s mind, who apparently thought I was good looking. I smiled. She was upset that I didn’t greet her yesterday. Her thoughts were very entertaining. Still very childish I see. I thought to her, but I noticed her eyes and knew she couldn’t read my thoughts.

-”Hello” Bella said as she stepped from behind me. Esme and Alice greeted her, but I was confused as to why Violette glared at her. I saw Violette look at me and smiled while opening my arms wide.

-”Eddy!” She shouted as she jumped into my embrace. I knew she would forgive me soon. I kissed her forehead. Bella looked uncomfortable so I introduced them.

*Bella’s Pov*

Eddy?! Ok now I knew there was something going on. I also noticed the glare she had sent my way. Another Rosalie?! I asked. I took in her looks. She was beautiful for a human. Unimaginably. She looked like she could put Rosalie to shame with her curly locks hanging loose and her gorgeous eyes. For some reason her appearance reminded me of someone….but who. I then saw Edward kiss her forehead. Was she an old flame? I suddenly felt angry.

-”Bella this is Violette. Violette this is my girlfriend Bella.” I smiled glad that she knew. She only glared more. I felt a shiver run down my back. I also felt uneasy.

-”Rosalie has told me A LOT about you.” she said eyeing me. I gulped.

-”Rosalie?” asked Edward. As he soon saw the looks she gave me. Edward went to her and grabbed her arm as he dragged her to the kitchen. “We need to talk.”

Some time had passed and Esme and Alice were busy talking to the other girl who I could tell was a vampire as well from her eyes, skin and the temperature that radiating from her. The girl noticed I was alone and smiled towards me.

-”Oh how rood of me! My name is Jenevive Portura. You are….” she was quite kind… she looked like she could have been related to Rosalie in appearance. She was just slightly taller than me.

-”Bella.” I said as I shook her hand that she stuck out for me to shake. “They’ve been gone for a while…” I stated.

-”Don’t worry dear…they just haven’t seen each other in a while…I’m sure he’s just going to clear a few things for her.” I nodded my head. “Ah! The others are here.” I didn’t pay attention as they all to greeted the new comer, Jenevive. I wasn’t paying attention so when they said ‘Hello”, I paid no mind to it. That is, until I herd what Jasper said. He had chuckled a bit catching the others’ attention.

-”She’s emitting feelings of jealousy.”

-”What?!” they all shouted I blushed as soon Emmett laughed.

-”My guess is Edward hasn’t told her who Violette is.” I looked down as Jasper spoke.

-”Oh Bella.” Alice side hugged me while I saw Rosalie glare. Great I probably got in between ‘Eddy’ and the other girl. Carlisle stepped up smiling softly.

-”Bella dear….Violette is Edward’s sister. There will never be anything between them.” I looked down as I spoke.

-”But you are all siblings and still go out.” They laughed and Alice’s voice graced my ears next.

-”Bella…they’re blood related….They share the same mother……there is nothing to worry about……she’s special to him because she’s the baby……”What?! But how?!

-”How can that be her eyes……” I asked.

-”You know I never really understood that either…how IS that possible?” asked Violette’s friend.

-”Don’t worry……she’ll explain EVERYTHING.” came Edwards voice as he brought in a reluctant and red Violette….