Status: PAUSED.

Well I Kinda,Sorta,Actually,Maybe Like You.

Party Party Party Lets All...

I get home. Not airport home,home. The driver gets out and lets me out of the car “Thanks,” I say politely. My mom walks out the house arms spread wide,“Carissa,baby I missed you!” She came and gave me a big hug.“I missed you too mum,” I said taking in my huge house.“Carissa,” Marcella yells “I'll call you later about where your going next.” “Okay,” I yell back. Marcella walks back to her new Bently. I grab my bags and walk inside. “So where is dad.” “Washinton,” she says. “No comment,” i say pissed. He is never home. Never. He is always traveling being a professional photographer. But, hey he likes it and that is what he does. My mom on the other hand is an interior/building designer with everyone wanting her to design something for them.
Anyways I look at the time and it is 7:03. “Shi-” I stop myself before my mom hears. I run up the stairs to my bedroom and pick out my outfit. Mariah could be here any minute. (imagine any outfit you want carissa to wear), throw my hair into a side ponytail, and throw on a new layer of eyeliner,some mascara, and eyeshadow. I get a text from Mariah.

Mariah Mobile
---------------------
hey i am here
&&Mariah
---------------------

I Text here back sayin okay. Just in time.“Mom I will see youu later,” I say trying to slip out. “Um, where do-.” before she could finish I am out the door. I hop in Mariahs new birthday gift. A white Cadillac Escalade. “Hey Are you Ready?,” she asks. “Oh yeah.”
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry this is short and choppy. Ryan was supposed to be in this but I did this from my Dsi and it took forever.I tottaly promise he will be in the next. So Comments would be nice i will update soon. :)