Status: Progressing

Love Never Seems To Fade

Found Her

I had decided that it would be a good idea to go and walk around the venue with Zack so we can talk to fans and meet some pretty awesome people like we always did. My main idea though was to see if I could find Peyton Elisabeth Jessica York, we’d been to every state in America and I hadn’t seen her at any of our shows so far. Maybe we weren’t looking hard enough, but I swear all of us were having enough withdrawals to see her anywhere and everywhere.
“Dude there is people everywhere!” Zack said shyly hanging his head. If anyone knows Zack they would know he is a shy kid, though his extremely cocky at times too. His muscle torso was uncovered, like usual.
“I know, it’s awesome.” I smiled mischievously as I took a photo with a pretty hot chick.
“Do you think we will find HER” he said emphasizing the ‘her’
I shrugged at my friend and sighed. “God I hope so, I’m missing that dopes face. I think I’m having withdrawals.” Zack laughed at my comment.
“Yeah me to buddy.”

More photos were taken and it was starting to get close to show time. I sighed another failed attempt at trying to find our best friend. I shut my eyes for a brief second and looked down before feeling something cold hit my hand. My eyes flashed open like a torch lighting up and I noticed something odd. It was a woman’s hand, though her watch looked so familiar. I frowned trying to remember where it was from, images flooded my head as I tried to think of why it looked so darn familiar to me. I chased after the girl in hope of figuring out why the hell I remembered the bracelet.
“Alex where the Fuck are you going! We need to go back, just leave finding her alone until after we have played!” Zack yelled
“I’ll be two seconds Zack!” Just then an image of me in a jewelery shop popped into my head. It was the same bracelet; I’d bought it for Peyton, made her promise to always wear it. But why would she come to Cali? I grabbed the hand I was following and spun the girl around.
“Pey?” I asked looking into her eyes.
“A-A-Alex.” She looked stunned, she pulled her hands away and looked down, almost shamefully.
“Oh my god, I found you. I can’t believe it. You haven’t changed one bit!” I was excited. I missed her so much, Jack was shattered when she left. “Jack is going to be so excited, you have to come backstage! Oh please Peyton, we’ve missed you like crazy!” I hugged my best friend.
“NO, you can’t tell Jack! I’m meeting with you guys later. I was Beetle.” She blurted pushing away, her eyes were wide.
“Peyton I’m telling Jack. His going to be happy, he was shattered when you left, his going to be so happy.”
“Ugh your stubborn I swear, but I’m not coming backstage, maybe later.” She pulled me into a hug, “I’ve missed you guys so much.” She whispered loudly.
“As we have you.” I kissed her cheek.
“Peyton?” a small voice spoke from behind us.
“ZACKY!” she screamed and pushed me aside and jumped on him.
“Well it’s nice to see I got a warm welcome, bitch.” I pouted. She laughed and said ‘but I love Zacky’

We said our goodbyes to Peyton and walked back to the dressing room. We had ten minutes until show time, I decided to sing a little.
“God I can’t believe she is here.” Zacky sighed hitting his hands on the table, Zack never did a pre show warm up, he really didn’t need one. I nodded in agreement as I sung Poker Face by Lady GAGA
“Who is here?” Rian asked playing with his drum sticks. Both my head and Zack’s snapped up to Rian, shit we had forgotten to tell them. I called Jack over and told him we had good news. I explained what happened and how I had coincidentally remembered the bracelet I had given her. Jack’s mouth fell open and Rian smiled.
“So you are telling me after a year and a half of searching for her, all this time she has been in California?” Jack asked “Was she wearing the ring I gave her?” he then asked. I tried to recall.
“Yes.” I nodded clearly remembering the ring planted on her wedding finger. It suited her. Jack smiled and asked if we could do something special tonight. Just for her.
We all agreed that we should. Even if it would be embarrassing for her. Time to tell the manager and go on stage. Tonight was going to be the show we are going to remember for years to come.
♠ ♠ ♠
OH MY GOD, I'm so so so SO sorry :S i have been meaning to update but I keep forgetting there are a few chapters I've already got written, I'll write some more today. and I'm sorry and thank you to my commenter who reminded me that i need to update, your awesome I love you <3

Cass