The New Life.

Chapter 1.

“Dad!” I yell at the top of my lungs. “What the fuck do you want from me now child?”
I whisper. “I’m sorry dad. I’ve disappointed you again.” He comes down the stairs, One by one, carefully. He looks at me and says, “ What have you done now, that can’t already disappoint me more?” Staring at the floor, I mumble two words, two words that will change my life forever. He makes me repeat them.
Getting closer to me, my dad begins to yell, “ What the fuck did you do?”
I get up, walking away, I say. “ Dad. I’m pregnant and I’m keeping the baby.” Shocked he goes up to me and hits me across the face. “ Chloe Harrison, Why in hell did you get pregnant. You’re only seventeen.’’ Teary eyed, I look at him. I want to say Go to hell.

But. I can’t. He would kill the baby and I on the spot. So I tell him. “ I’m keeping the baby because I don’t want to give it up, I’m 2 months pregnant, I’m sure this child deserves a life, Keith may have left me, But Stacey will always be there” He just stared at me. For five minutes. He cursed under his breath and walked away. As he was walking I can hear him mumble, “You better watch you’re self now kid. You’re living in this house anymore.’’ Now to know, my boyfriend left, and I’m kicked out of the house with a baby in my stomach got me worried. I picked up the phone. I called no one other than Stacey.

As I’m dialing tears are going down my face. She picks up. “ Hello?”
Pausing for a couple of seconds I respond, “ Hey Stacey, My dad knows”
“You told him? What happened, are you okay?’’ I tell her everything that just happened.
She’s telling me everything will be okay, but everything wont be okay. I don’t have a home to live in. I have no money. Stacey is telling me things but I don’t hear her anymore. It’s all so overwhelming. I try to tell Stacey to come over, I don’t know if she heard me, and I hit the floor. Just like that. Unconscious.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, Umm this is my first story.. Please tell me if you like it or not.. It's really important to me <3