‹ Prequel: So Wrong, It's Right
Sequel: Warm Whispers
Status: Completed :]

Blurry

Twenty Three;

5 Months Later

"Hmm. What are you getting?" I smiled up from my menu at Ashton and Brandon as they looked at one another and then back at me.

"Lobster." They smiled as I rolled my eyes and skimmed my menu.

We were at Red Lobster. Not my favorite place to eat but they made me come...

"It feels so good to be back in L.A. again. I miss everything about this place." I chuckled, looking around Red Lobster as Brandon continued to stare at me.

"We missed you! Like seriously I lost myself." Ashton gave me a half smile as I gave her a look of sympathy.

"Aw! I'm sorry, Ash." I said.

"How are you and Stephen's brother doing?" I asked as silence overcame the table and they both stared at me.

"We're doing good. Stephen's mom really appreciates me helping out with him. After all he is ten. The kid has it hard." Brandon said, shifting around in his seat.

I nodded slowly.

"Have you talked to Alex?" Ashton whispered as anger rose with in me and my heart started to melt inside.

"No, I have not." I said as I stared down at my menu again.

"Have you tried to get in contact with him?" She asked as I nodded.

"I've called him on his phone...and some other guy answered and said I had the wrong number. Believe me, Ash. I've tried for weeks." I said as my heart started to shatter.

"Isobel must be heartbroken." Ashton said, shaking her head as I nodded.

"My dad and her both are. Alex is so fucking stupid." I whispered.

Silence broke out at the table as Brandon slammed his fist down, making us jump.

"I'm getting lobster. What are you getting?" He asked, pointing at me as I giggled.

"Hmm. I still have no idea." I laughed.

"Well, after all you are feeding two." Ashton smiled as I smiled back and looked down at my over sized stomach and I petted it gently.

"I know." I continued to smile. "But I want to eat light today. I have been throwing up alot lately and the doctor said I had to watch my diet. I have to be careful this time or ya know what will happen." I said as Ashton nodded and gave me a scared look.

"I think I'll get...the Shrimp Linguini Alfredo." I smiled to myself as Ashton grinned and Brandon took a sip of his beer that made me anxious.

"This is our present to you since your baby shower is this afternoon." Ashton smiled as I rolled my eyes.

"I'm kidding!" She exclaimed. "Brandon and I got you something."

"I already have every baby item up my ass. From baby bottles to clothes. Isobel has over done herself." I laughed.

"Mae, we all love you! And you deserve the best." Ashton grinned as I shrugged and sat my menu down.

"I suppose." I mumbled.

"I can't believe all of your family came down here for the baby shower. It shows how much they care about you." Brandon said as I chuckled and nodded.

"They always have." I whispered.

"Are you excited? I am! Isobel wants me to help with these baby games." Ashton grinned as I laughed.

"Yeah, I'm so stoked. And baby games?" I continued to laugh as she nodded.

"It involves baby food or some shit like that." Ashton giggled as Brandon smirked.

"I feel so fat." I said out of the blue as Brandon, Ashton and I laughed our asses off.

"Random much?" Ashton calmed down as I shrugged and stared down at my stomach.

"Well, I am fat and I feel fat! I haven't even ate yet and I feel bloated!" I exclaimed as Brandon laughed and took another swig of his beer.

"I have to go to the bathroom." I sighed, easing my way up from the booth.

"You alright? Would you like me to come with you?" Ashton asked with a worried expression on her face as I laughed and shook my head.

"Believe me, Ash. I'll be fine." I gave her a reassuring smile and headed towards the bathroom.

On my way there...I ran into the one and only...

Jack Barakat.

"Jack!" I exclaimed, squeezing him tight as he laughed and squeezed me back.

"I can't believe you came for the shower! You didn't have to!" I smiled from ear to ear as he shrugged.

"I wanted to! Zack came too. Rian didn't though he had a wedding to go to." Jack chuckled as I still continued to smile.

"I just can't believe you came! How did you find me here?" I laughed.

"Jeff said you were here with Ashton and that Brandon guy."

I squeezed Jack again and smiled into his chest.

"I'm so happy you came! I haven't seen you in four months!" I giggled.

"Damn, Mae. I feel so loved." Jack smiled to himself as I continued to giggle.

"Have you heard from..." I paused as Jack cut in.

"Alex?"

I nodded.

"The last time I talked to him was a few weeks ago. He wouldn't tell me where he was but he's being a real dick. I have to admit. He's got his balls tied up in a knot." Jack laughed as I laughed with him.

"I know he hurt you, Mae. Just forget about him."

I shook my head.

"That's the problem...I can't."
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright, so! I am not going to write the first chapter of the sequel until I get...
20 comments!
I'm not even joking this time...
I love all of you who did comment on this! You guys are amazing!
Silent readers come on! Comment! SERIOUSLY!
The link to the sequel is up there :] Check out the playlist too!
It explains the story!
Please subscribe :[
Love & Rockets, Faith (Faye) <3