Status: Update Coming Today-July 7th

Songs Like This

Three

The first day couldn't have been slower. I had Nick for four out of seven classes and he couldn't take his eyes of of me in all of them. It felt slightly weird to have someone as attractive as him look at me but it felt nice that someone thought I was nice looking, then again, he never looked my way before this makeover. This thought sent me back to my thoughts of uneasiness over the whole situation. I wondered if he would catch on within the next few days and make a fool of me for it. But then I remembered what Daniel did to me and how much it broke my heart and how much I want to get back at him so my previous thoughts were pushed away, for now.

The last period bell rang and it was time for everyone to go home, thank God. I didn't think I could spend another minute in this stupid dress. I needed to get out of it, fast. I was at my locker getting ready to slam it shut when a hand comes in contact with the top of the door, stopping it. I look up and see Nick.

"Can I help you?" I say, staring into his dark brown eyes, wondering what he could possibly want.

"Their's no need to be so sassy." he responds, looking down at me with a smirk across his face.

I look at him, head tilted to the side to show that I wanted to know what he wanted. "Well, I was thinking, you like baseball but the season doesn't start till March so I wanted to try and get you to go to the game on Friday anyway," he said, smirk still there. "So what do you say?"

I looked at him like he was crazy. He thinks I'm just gonna throw myself at him just because he's Nick Jonas. Well he's got another thing coming to him if he thinks I'm just going to say yes right off the bat.

"Why not."

Did I really just say that? What was I thinking! Should I take it back? But I couldn't. He was full on smiling now. "Awesome. I'll talk more about it with you tomorrow." And he just walked off.

I can't believe I said yes. Great, so much for playing hard to get. Oh well, I can't go back and say no. I'll just have to endure Nick for a few hours on Friday. Closing my locker finally, I walked out of the building to my car.

[REVENGE]

I called Miranda once I got home and changed. She was furious yet excited for me at the same time. She told me I was so stupid for saying yes but jealous that I was going out with Nick Jonas to the football game, where everyone would be. She was mad that I caved in at the last second but happy I was getting out of the house and not bothering myself by moping around like every other girl would have been. And for this I was glad to have Miranda as a friend, because she tells it like it is but without hurting my feelings too much. And because she'll make sure I won't fall for him....which I think I'll need the most help on.

I stopped talking to her so I could try and get some homework done before dinner but I couldn't think of anything other than my date with Nick. I don't know why I was so nervous for this. It was just Nick. He might be the captain of the baseball and soccer teams but he was still just a guy.

I got up to put the clothes I got yesterday that were just sitting in bags away and find out what I was wearing tomorrow. After looking through everything again I decided on a white blouse with a jacket and jeans. At least I'll be comfortable tomorrow.

I had no idea what I was going to say to him tomorrow in class when we talked about our plans for Friday. What if he wanted to do stuff afterwards? Weren't their usually parties and things like that? I'm sure he'll want to go to them. I have no idea what I'm going to do. I think I just need to stop thinking about it. Nick is like every other guy. He is no one special. So what I'll be spending time with him at the game. How hard could it be?
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh hey. How long has it been? A week, a month, a year? I'm so sorry guys. Life was just really getting to me and I had little to no inspiration to write. I know this chapter DOES NOT make up for not writing for over a year and I just really hope you can forgive me...
I was supposed to post this like 5 hours ago but all the Harry Potter hype got to me and I was reminiscing on all the memories I've had.
Anyways, I'm sure you could care less but after going back and reading the chapters over I came to realize I actually really liked where was going with this and had inspiration to finish so hopefully more chapters will come in the very near future :) no promises though cause it seems like everytime I make a promise I never seem to keep it.
I really hope you guys like the chapter. It's not much but it's something. If you're subscribed please comment. It was one of the reasons I never updated. Comments really do help with inspiration so please please please comment away :)