I Left My Conscience

To The Hotel Stairs

For some reason that Lacey can’t seem to figure out, Jeph leads Lacey up the stairs of the hotel instead of taking the elevator. She doesn’t even know what floor he’s on and she’s definitely not sure if she can safely walk up all of these stairs. When they’ve reached the top of the stairs near the door of the second floor Lacey has to ask.

“Why are we taking the stairs?” Lacey asks as she stumbles forward a little as Jeph starts up the next flight of stairs.

“It’s good exercise,” Jeph replies, looking back to smile at her.

“I’m not sure if this is a good idea, though,” Lacey says. “Especially in my current state.”

Lacey pauses for a moment to regain the balance she had almost just lost.

“I’m almost certain it’s not a good idea,” Jeph says swaying slightly as he waits for Lacey. He lets out a short laugh before continuing up the stairs. They reach the third floor. “I think we’ll take the elevator the rest of the way up.”

“Good idea,” Lacey says, following Jeph through the door and to the nearby elevator. They wait in silence as they wait for the elevator after Jeph pushes the button with the arrow pointing up on it.

Once on the elevator, Jeph pushes a button but Lacey doesn’t bother watching. It really doesn’t matter what floor they’re on as long as she doesn’t have to go to it via the stairs.

When they’re off the elevator, Jeph places his hand gently on the middle of Lacey’s back to guide her in the direction of his room. Lacey can’t help but feel nervous—who wouldn’t be nervous, though? She would be staying in the hotel room of a guy she just met. They were both a little tipsy and they had already made out in a closet. This definitely was not the night she was expecting when Lacey purchased her ticket for The Used’s concert a few months ago.

Lacey stops as Jeph does next to the door that could only be Jeph’s hotel room. He swiftly unlocks it and allows Lacey to enter first. It’s a regular sized room, holding a single queen sized bed, a dresser, a desk and chair, an arm chair and a TV. Lacey’s eyes travel around the room for a moment before her eyes meet Jeph’s who has been watching her carefully from in front of the now closed door to the room.

“Do you need to use the bathroom?” Jeph asks. Lacey shakes her head, realizing now she’s a little nervous. She hadn’t planned on things getting this far and she wasn’t even sure how much further things were going to go. Before, she had been so sure that she was in control of the situation but the situation now seemed so far out of her control she couldn’t figure out what would happen next.

Lacey bites her lip as Jeph moves further into the room, moving closer to Lacey. He’s standing close to her, eyes locked on her. He moves forward ever so slightly and when Lacey doesn’t move away he reaches a hand around to the back of her head, placing his hand gently on the back of her neck. He can hear her breathing increase as he moves his face towards hers, their eyes still locked. They can feel each other’s breath on their lips and the hesitation is making them both impatient. They make a move at the same time, meeting in the middle, their lips touching softly at first before becoming more hungry and impatient.

It’s as if their back in the closet again, except they have more space to move around in and there’s a bed. They both want this—they can feel the need and want between them as they tug at each other’s clothing trying to get rid of the fabric between them as fast as they can. They can feel it as they fall onto the bed. They can feel just how desperate they both are for this intimate contact as they move in sync with each other.

As Lacey lets out a final, loud moan she knows for sure that her control of the situation is completely gone.
♠ ♠ ♠
Two chapters left. I'll try and get them done as soon as I can.

Comments are appreciated. :]

~Sally