Status: Getting there.... slowly, though.

My Chance With Andy

0.4

The next thing I see is the nurse on the the floor!

"Andy, what happened!?" I said looking down at her.

"Because she saw me..." he said, pressing the red button that called the nurse in.

"Wow..." I said, slapping myself on the forehead.

-A hour later-

Andy's POV

Madison and I are dating! Wow, like 2 days ago she was like my... sister! Finally she got out of the hospital. I invited her mom to come by. Madi hasn't seen her mom in a while. Her mom lives in Indiana and her dad lives in Illinois. Madison's parents divorced when she was 2... I feel bad. Wow! I sound like a creeper! I know like all there is to know about her!

"Babe, do you want to go out to dinner tonight?" I said, staring into her light green eyea.

"Sure! Where are we going?" she said, looking into my light blue eyes.

"To a very fancy resturant."I said in a british accent."So get your booty in a nice dress and lets goooo!"I said, running to my room. I needed to get a tux on!

-a hour later-

"Wow!"I said, feeling my mouth dropping open.

"You look amazing!" I said, looking at Madison in her beautiful, purple dress.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hiiiiii i updated this for sof!!! Its kinda short but watevessss