The Ghost Of You

Never Coming Home

I don't own My Chemical Romance or anyone else in this story.

"Mikey! Mikey!" I screamed as I was being held back by my friends, Bob Bryar and Frank Iero, as my other friend, Ray Toro, tried to keep my brother, Mikey, alive.
"At the end of the world
Or the last thing I see
You are never coming home
Never coming home
Never coming home
Never coming home
And all the things that you never ever told me
And all the smiles that are ever gonna haunt me
Never coming home
Never coming home
Could I
Should I"
I watched before my eyes as my baby brother died. Ray looked at me and gave me a sad look and shook his head.
"And all the wounds that are ever gonna scar me
For all the ghosts that are never gonna..."
I started breathing heavily, then I squeezed my shut. When I openedthem, I saw that Ray was treating someone else. Then I looked back over at Mikey and he was lying on the ground, not moving, with his eyes open and his jaw slack.
I struggled against Bob and Frank, then pulled away from them and ran over to Mikey. I crouched down next to him and took his face in my hands.
"Mikey? Mikey please don't go. Please wake up. I need you here. Please Mikey just wake up," I pleaded.
I stared into his lifeless eyes and sobbed. I closed his eyes and kissed him softly on the lips.
" I love you Mikey. I'll see you soon baby," I said.
Then, I took my riffel and put it under my chin. I squeezed my eyes shut and pulled the triger.
BANG!

Tell me what you think this is my second story