My Desperate Endeavor To Find My Whoever.

Coffee Shop Soundtrack

Another boring day, as usual. I got up from my seat on the couch, and began to get ready to go to work at the hotel, dressed in the usual attire. Right now, it was about 7:00 p.m. I went to my closet sighing deeply. I have to wear dress pants and blouses, because I'm filling in for the receptionist, though usually I work at the Starbucks on the other side of the hotel.

I frowned to myself, as I pulled on the dress pants and plaid blouse which was just about the only thing that was really me in the whole outfit. I hated being like everyone else. Conservative dress wasn't my thing. To dress pants and blouses, I preffered band tees and skinny jeans. Which was fine as long as my clothes weren't too radical, when i was working at the coffee shop, but now that I was filling in for the receptionist at the hotel I had to wear these clothes.

I sighed to myself, don't get me wrong, working in the hotel had it's privilages, using the pool whenever I liked, and other things, but the downside was the conservative dress.

And then lately things have been getting pretty repetative. I just feel really boxed up, you know? Like my life's a slow song on repeat for an hour.

I went down the stairs pausing to pull on these flats and grabbed an apple on the way to my car. I drove to the hotel, 'I Miss You' by Blink 182 playing softly in the background. I hummed as the chorus began to play and before I knew it, I was there, walking up to the door, and opening the door.

I walked inside. There were quite a few people, though nobody seemed to be checking in.
I set my stuff down at the front counter, before going to the Starbucks to get some coffee, when Meghan did everything but pounce me to the floor. She appeared out of nowhere, looking as though she was glowing from happiness.

Curiosity go the best of me.

"Why are you so happy?" I said as she seemed to almost jump out of her skin.

"Guess what band is going to be staying here, and doing a small acoustic set?!" She said happily.

Things clicked inside my head. Thats why all the people were here. "Which band?" I asked her excitedly.

"Guess!"

I fake pouted, "At least give me a hint."

"Okay, here's one: This band has four members."

I thought for a moment. Lot's of bands have four members.

"Come one. You need to give me another hint. I'm brain damaged today."

As she was looking at me. her eyes seemed to nearly pop out of their sockets, and then, she smiled wider. "Okay, one more hint." She leaned into me and whispered in my ear, "They're standing right behind you."

I turned slowly only to see my most all time favorite band, All Time Low. All the girls went crazy swooning, at the sight of the four gorgeous celebrities.

They began getting things ready for their acoustic set in the small coffee shop. Soon they began to play, Coffee Shop Soundtrack.

Alex's melodious voice came through the place along with the beginning music. And everyone was singing along, by the time the chorus came around.

"When it all comes down
to a sunrise on the east side
will you be there to carry home
the remains of my wasted youth
this wasted time one you
has left me shaking in waiting
shaking in waiting for something more"


I swear in that moment Alex looked directly in my eyes and held it there for a moment. Actually I think I was having an over obsessive fan girl moment. Haha right Alex Gaskarth, looking at me? Right I laughed and smiled, as we continued singing.

Soon enough it was all over and Meghan was smiling like there was no tomorrow, just as I was.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wo hooo! new story! *happy dance* it took me forever, but i did it! anyway ^^ it took a push to re-write this cuz this dumb computer logged me out and i lost what i was gonna post tuesday, but i re wrote it today! ^^ hope this is as good as the original was gonna be! may post another chapter today, maybe (: