My Desperate Endeavor To Find My Whoever.

Starbucks

Meghan and I were talking, when Alex and Jack came over, as Rian and Zack were still preoccupied by some fans.

We were still sitting behind the counter, still talking.

"Hey,"Alex said, getting our attention. Meghan was at a loss for words, so much for not being much of a fan girl as the others.

So I spoke instead. "Hey, I'm Andrea. What can I help you with?"

He smiled,"Andrea, Can we get two hot chocolates?"

"Sure thing." I said and began to prepare them.

"So what brings you to this town?" I asked politely.

"You know, the usual, touring." I looked over to Meghan, who was now speaking with Jack, having come out of her shell.

"Well thats cool."

"Yeah." I could tell he disliked small talk as much as I."So I hope you don't mind me asking, but you don't look like the receptionist type."

I laughed, "Yeah, I'm just filling in for the usual one. I usually work here in the coffee shop."I smiled and looked up ever so slightly looking up slightly from what i was doing, "But I'm curious, what type do I seem to be?"

He laughed too, "I'm just guessing, but you seem like the kind of girl who lives and breathes skinny jeans and band tees. But also to that, you can never stay mad at someone, and are generally an all around open and bubbly person."

"You seem to have hit the nail on the head."

"So then, what about me?" He smiled as I looked at him.

"Well, without knowing you, or at least hearing what I have about your rock star self, I would have to say that, you: can read people easily, have an insight to things that others do not, and above all have a tendency to care for others almost instantly."

He stared at me his mouth agape. He read me perfectly, and judging by his reaction, I read him just as well.

I finished preparing their hot chocolates, and handed one to him.

"Jack!" He called to him as he turned around he was talking to Meghan intently, as though every word she said held something of the utmost importance.

"Yeah!?" Then he spotted the hot chocolate I was holding up and came over as they were talking near the couches about five feet away, running happily. "Oh my god! YES!!" He took a sip and when he looked up, he had a hot chocolate mustache.

I laughed.

"Will you be my best buddy?"

I joked, "Hmm. I'll have to think about it, and get back to you on that one."

"Aww! Come on! Pleeeeeease?" He fake pouted. "And your friend, she's my best buddy! So you should be mine too!"

"Hmm... Okay fine."

He smiled, as Alex laughed at him. "You'll have to excuse him, he has ADD and is very friendly. You'd think he was a Labrador with the way he treats strangers."

I laughed at that. "Yeah, I think I noticed that."

He smiled.

"Hey, guys! Are you coming?" Shouted Zack at them.

"Yeah! Hey, are we throwing a small party liked usual?" Alex said in return.

"You know it!"

"Okay! We'll be there in a few!" He looked over to me, "Andrea, would you and your friend like to come?"

"Let me think, a chance to party with my favorite band? or sit at home bored out of my mind? Hell yeah, I'll come!"

He grinned widely.

"Hey! Meghan?" She looked at me,"Do you want to come with us?"

"To where?"

"To party--"

"With us?" Jack finished.

She grinned, "You know it!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Ha :) today was great, I hardly had to do anything at school and I wrote this, so I feel accomplished! ^^ anyway, I'm doinga collab story with darkeyed.dreamer called Scream To Be Heard, Like You Needed Any More Attention