My Desperate Endeavor To Find My Whoever.

I Don't Mean To Be A Bother

Alex’s P.O.V.

I arrived at Jack’s house not long ago. Both of us had really nothing better to do, so here we are.

Jack’s babbling a mile a minute about Meghan. Believe me I’m happy for him, but the reason I came to his house was to get away from Lisa. Talking about Meghan, wasn’t really what I had in mind.

Though, with all his talking about her, my mind wandered to Andrea.

That’s when it hit me. It’s barely been a three weeks, we haven’t talked, and I miss her tons.

Everytime I called her she never answered. I figured she was just busy with work.

I felt my forehead crease

“Hello? Alex?” Jack said, waving his hand in front of my face. “Earth. To. Alex.”

“Whaa..?” I said, pulling away from my thoughts.

“I said. Have you talked to Andrea?” He Jack replied, his tone slightly annoyed.

“Oh, No, not really…”

“Haven’t you tried calling her?”

“Yeah…but she hasn’t answered once. I think she’s just busy with work and all…” I was quiet before continuing, “Is it weird that I honestly, really miss her? And it‘s only been a few weeks?”

He looked at me like I was growing three heads, “Are you really that fucking dense Alex?”

“What?”

“Do I have to spell it for you?” I could tell he was getting annoyed.

“That might help.” I said sending an eye roll his way.

“YOU. FUCKING. LIKE. ANDREA.” He said, drawing out each word.

Did I like Andrea?

The more I thought about it, the more it seemed a possibility.

Finally, I came to the conclusion that not only did I like her, but I was positively head over heels for this girl.

***

I was sitting at home waiting for Lisa to get here. I had just texted her telling her that we had something important to discuss.

I stared blankly at the piece of paper in my hands.

I know what I have to do, there were no doubts in my mind.

I heard the sound of keys in the doorknob and the opening of the front door.

Soon enough, Lisa stepped in.

“Hey, babe.” She said, kissing my lips. “So what did you want to talk about?”

This wasn’t going to be easy.

“Well…Lisa, this isn’t going to be easy for me to say…” She stared at me, urging me to continue. “But, I think…things aren’t going that great for us. It-It’s not you, it’s me. I-I’m in love with someone else.”

She looked at me like I was speaking gibberish. “You’re leaving me?”

I nodded. “It’s just…things wouldn’t be fair to you, if I acted like I was…in love with you and only you, when that’s not the case. I‘m sorry. And don‘t worry, I‘m not walking out on you completely. I‘ll help you raise our child as best I can-”

She sighed loudly and cut me off. “Look. I know the one you’re in love with is Andrea, and actually seeing they way you two were together, I’m surprised it lasted this long.”

Wow. I’m surprised she’s taking this well.

“But like I said, I’m not walking out and leaving you to raise our chil-”

“Alex. Now I have to tell you something.”

“Can I-” I began, but she cut me off again.

“No. Let me finish. There is no child. I was never pregnant. I told you that because I was afraid of loosing you. But as you don‘t want me anymore, keeping that façade would be pointless.”

She lied to me?

Fuck I’m so naïve.

“I’m sorry. I know we’ve been together since high school, but I just…can’t lie to you when I say, I love you, but I love Andrea more.”

“Alex, I understand.” I was surprised to see that she wasn’t that sad. “And look, I love you, but there’s no point in crying over you. Besides, Andrea’s going to be lucky to have you.”

I looked at the watch on my phone. Oh shit. If I don’t leave now, I’ll miss my flight.

“Shit. I’m sorry to leave like this, but if I stay any longer I’m going to miss my flight.”

“It’s alright, Alex.” She said resting her hand on my shoulder, “I’m gonna go pack up my stuff. My friend said that I could stay with her, if ever the need, so I’ll be gone by the time you’re back”

“It’s alright you-”

“No trust me, it’s better this way.” She assured me.

I kissed her forehead and walked out the door.

***

Andrea’s P.O.V.

I stepped off the plane, a little bit dizzy. I never did enjoy flying. I made my way to where they said the rental car was parked, and began the drive to Alex’s house.

Soon enough I pulled into the drive way and made my way to his front door.

I can’t believe I’m going to do this. I took a deep breath and knocked lightly on the door.

I waited a minute, biting my lip, before Lisa answered the door.

I sucked in my breath, shit.

Lisa’s P.O.V.

I heard someone knock on the door as I was picking up my things.

I walked over and opened it, only to find the last person I expected.

“Err…Andrea, what are you doing here?” quite frankly I was surprised to see her.

“Uhh…I came to tell him the truth.”

Holy shit.

Oh, my god this is perfect. She never should have come here. Right now all I can say is, if I can’t have him, no one can.

I scowled at her. “I told him already.”

Her forehead creased. “Wha…What did he say?”

“He’s freaking disgusted with you.” I spat at her, “He’s ashamed that you never told him, and more so, that it was you who he had sex with in the first place. He never wants to see you again, and wants /nothing/ to do with your child.”

Andrea’s P.O.V.

“He never wants to see you again, and wants nothing to do with your child.” She said, her voice coated with venom.

I knew it, I just fucking knew it.

I felt tears well up in my eyes, and suppressed them as I talked to her. “Okay, well if he wants nothing to do with me, I hope you two are happy, you fucking deserve each other.”

Thunder cracked in the distance, and I felt some raindrops hit my skin.

And with that I stormed away. Walking straight to the rental car.

I sat down and attempted to calm down, before I called my phone company.

“Hello?”

“Uh, yes. I’d like to cancel my contract.”

“Are you sure? You have to pay extra to do that.” the operator spoke.

“I don’t care. Just-please.”

“Alright. We’ll bill you the costs. Once you hang up, your phone will be disconnected forever. Are you sure that’s what you want?”

“…Yes.”

“Alright. Well have a good day.”

Click.

It disconnected.

I shut my phone and threw it to the floor of the car.

If he wants nothing to do with me, then so be it.

I then began the long drive to Annapolis.

***

Alex’s P.O.V.

I arrived at Andrea’s hometown and immediately wondered how the fuck I was supposed to get to her house.

Fuck.

Uhh…I stood there for a minute and thought about it.

Then it struck me, the bus. I ran to catch the bus, and sat down, waiting until I could see her beautiful smile again.

I drifted off into sleep, until I felt myself being awoken by the bus driver’s snappy, yet monotone voice.

I hopped off and basically ran to her front door.

I took a deep breath, as I knocked on the door, and began to wonder how the fuck I was going to explain this.

Though nobody came to the door after five minutes, and that got me wondering where the fuck she was.

I tried calling her phone.

Come on, come on.

The number you are calling has been disconnected.

Fuck.

I spazzed out a little and looked from the door to the floor, and everywhere else.

Then I had a thought.

I looked under the flower pot for her spare key, and put it into the hole. I unlocked the door and went inside, only to be met with an empty house. Oh my god. No. No. No. No. I ran up the stairs to her room, to find that empty too. Shit, no she can’t be gone.

I ran back outside, and was met with rain. It was pouring, but I didn’t care. I ran to the edge of the lawn tripping on something in the process.

A for sale sign, that was covered by a hug SOLD sticker.

No. No. No.

I ran to the neighbor’s house and knocked on their door. Please tell me she didn’t move away.

I was met with an elderly woman, who was quite confused to see me at her door.

“I’m sorry to bother you ma’am, but your next door neighbor,” Thunder cracked in the distance as rain continued to pelt on my head. “Do you happen to know where she is?”

She took in my desperate appearance, her eyes softening, “I’m sorry, but she seems to have moved away.”

No.

Oh my god.

I felt tears well up into my eyes. And I never cry.

“Oh no.” I ran back to her house and got to the door, leaning against it, and sinking to the floor.

I can’t believe after everything we’ve been through, she’s gone from my life forever.

“Forgive me I’m trying to find,
My calling I’m calling at night,
I don’t mean to be a bother,
But have you seen this girl♥”
♠ ♠ ♠
LAST CHAPTER :D
SO CLICKITY CLICK ON THE LINK :D IN THE UPPER RIGHT HAND CORNER TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE SEQUEL :D
I'D BE VERY HAPPY IF YOU DID :D
AND WHY IS THIS IN CAPS? O:
WHY ARE THERE SO MANY :D FACES?
ANYWAY DO ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.
:D