Status: Finished! Read the sequel!

More than a memory. More like reality.

AAAHHH!

I stormed off into the square. We were still in Volterra! I wish I was home right now.

"Alex!"

Demetri was behind me.

"Alex..."

I turned and saw Felix standing in front of me. Demetri came between us.

"What do you want, Felix?"

"You have to come back. Aro really wants to speak with you guys. I don't want this to elevate further than it already has."

Demetri took a deep breath then grabbed my hand.

"Fine."

We followed Felix back to the room.

"Alexandra..."said Aro.

"Please don't call me by my full name."

"Fine then. Alex. This is going to be a hard decision but it is one that both you and Demetri have to make."

I nodded.

"Since we know what Marcus has done we sent him on leave for awhile. I'm sorry. Your request was granted so no need to kill him."

I did not agree with that and neither did Demetri but we let Aro keep talking.

"Now about this present matter. We agreed that you were going to finish school and then we would turn you. But due to recent activities we want you to be turned sooner."

Demetri didn't like where this was going.

"So here it is. You have to be turned now and stay together, or stay human and we will separate you two permanently."

What is up with Aro and these bogus options. It's like he pretty much makes you choose whatever he wants you to. But Demetri wasn't buying it. Those options didn't help his mood at all.

"Can we discuss this?" I asked.

Aro nodded and I pulled Demetri outside the door into the hallway.

"Demetri, I..."

"No" he said.

"Would you let me finish?!"

"You know where I stand on this, Alex."

"And you know where I stand. Why can't you just turn me? What's the big deal?!"

"You won't need me anymore!"

That was it wasn't it? He thought I would leave him because he thinks I wouldn't need him.

"Demetri, I'm not with just because I need you even though that's one reason. I'm with you because I love you!"

He ran his hand through his hair.

"If you really love me Alex, then do me one favor..."

"What?" I asked hoping it wasn't him trying to ask me not to turn.

He walked towards me and when he got close, he touched my face with his hand. His thumb rubbed against my cheek.

"After you turn...after I turn you...I want you to marry me, Alex."

My heart swelled until I thought it would explode!

"Marry me...then we can truly be together forever."

I squealed and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Of course! Of course I'll marry you Demetri!"

He laughed. "Then we better get this over with. But this will hurt. A lot."

I nodded. "I know."

He grabbed my hand and we went back in.

"Alright. I'll turn her..."

Aro clapped. "Excellent."

These creeps were gonna watch me go through pain. Weirdos.

Demetri turned to me and leaned close.

"I love you, Alex..."

"I love you too, De..." my words were cut off when he bit me. You never really feel the bite. The venom is what causes the pain.

It felt like fire traveling through my bones.

Demetri held me. How did I get on the floor?

He held my hand and had his hand supporting my back.

I groaned as the fire went from my neck to my back. Why was it going slow? Or is it because it hurts that I think it's going slow?

"Hang in there Alex..."

Demetri's words were soothing. Which is what I really needed. He would tell me not to forget him. Thinking about him took my mind of the pain but didn't stop it from hurting.

"You're almost there, Alex.."

I squeezed Demetri's hand as the pain went from the top of my body to the bottom. It would reach my heart and then it would be over.

Then when the pain struck my heart, it felt like it literally exploded.

"AAAHHH!"

I screamed the first and last scream of pain before it stopped and I faded into darkness...
♠ ♠ ♠
LOL she got turned! Well now I have to write this story in another book because the title doesn't make sense with what's going on from now on. So you might see at the top the name of the sequel. If not check again in like five minutes...Comment! When you comment! I will update!