I'm Not Okay I Promise

First Thing's First

Image
Terri Ratchet

Image
Me before I entered Boarding School...

Image
Me after I entered School (I always wear shades...)
_____________________________________
Terri's short plot of the story...
I'm Terri, I live in California and I've been transferred into this boarding school while my mom and dad are in Australia. Things seem boring at first until I met some outcasts namely Gerard, Frank, Mikey, Ray and Bob. I sort of think that I like Gerard... But my friends don't want me hanging around with outcasts, my friends are namely Nia and Eloise, (she prefers to be called Elise) are some of the school preps who I really got to know. So eventually this whole story/movie starts when I first move in...
_____________________________________

I went out from the cab, surprised to see myself in a boarding school. I went closer to the front gates and they quickly opened up. I went in awkwardly, everybody in their school uniforms. Everybody looking at me closely as I passed by. I came across a field and saw 5 guys sitting under a tree for some shade, one of them actually looked hot! I was looking at that guy when I suddenly stumbled across a jock.

Image
Front of the school, inside the gates...

"Hi! You must be new here?" The guy said, obviously checking me out, but I ignored it and I made my way inside the school. I saw a sign at a door and it read : Principal Marie Blunt. I went in and saw the Principal seated on her chair.

"Oh, Terri! Take a seat." The Principal pointed out a seat in front of her desk, I took a seat and I looked around the office.

"Good morning Principal Blunt!" I said out cheerfully. She took a sip from her teacup and she gave me a box with 5 books on top of it.

"Those are your Rulebooks and the box contains the school's uniforms." The Principal said with pride.

"Thank you Principal Blunt!" I said with a smile. The Principal handed out a piece of paper with some writings on it.

"That paper contains your room number at the dorms, Brad will escort you to your room." The guy that was checking on me earlier came in and took my hand. We went outside and as I could see he's a bit jittery. We went to my room with the number 271 with my luggage already inside. He tackled me to the floor and began kissing my neck.

"Stop it you pig!" I slapped him on the face, but he won't stop. suddenly a guy came across my door, he was the guy I saw on the field earlier.

"Stop it Brad!" He shouted. Brad finally stopped. Brad got off me and he went to the door.

"Don't mess with me outcast!" And he pushed the guy and he threw himself out of the door. The guy I saw earlier helped me get up.

"Thank You! I would have been dead if nobody came by." I wiped away some dust and dirt off of my clothes

"Hi, sorry about Brad.. He's always like that." He said shyly. I sat on the bed.

"No problem, I'm Terri by the way... You?" I asked him and he began to blush. (It was actually kind of cute)

"I'm Gerard, nice to see you Terri! We should hang out sometime..." He ran off, I was kind of confused when he ran off. I sat on my bed and I thought about him.

Not to good for a first encounter, but I got to talk to him... For a while! I wanted to get to know him better... Maybe he might be in one of my classes too...

Thinking of him made me daydream. I stood up and I started to fix my things.

Two girls with blue hair bands came in, they look like preps. I tried to act natural.

"Well hello! I'm Eloise, call me Elise and my friend here is Nia, I see that you've met muscular Brad and outcast Gerard?" Elise said in a British accent. They sat on my bed.

"You better watch out for that Gerard, you don't want to be seen around him." Nia said while looking around my room.

"You could be one of us! You have a nice room and you are very attractive too." Elise said with a lady like grin, Nia nodded. Which meant that she agrees! I nodded too, thinking this would be a great start to make some friends.

"We should really get your hair fixed, cover up the black highlights with pure Blonde to make you look prettier." Elise looked at her watch. She checked her cellphone and she gave me a smile.

"Right on time! We were on our way to the salon, Want to come with us?" Elise asked me nicely.

"Sure Elise! But how will I fix my stuff?" I asked while sorting out my things. Elise snapped her fingers and two nerds came in.

"Melinda, Clarise, Take care of Terri's stuff and make sure everything is sorted out!" She said, she went outside we followed her outside. After the salon, I went back to my room looking amazed. everything was sorted out! Everything in place,I went to the mirror and I looked at myself in the mirror and I looked better than my usual self. I took my shades and began trying them on with my new hair in front of the mirror.

"Wow! I look good! I think this place isn't as bad as it seems..."I said as I smiled and I lay down on my bed all day thinking how my life would be here...