I'm Not Okay I Promise

Chemistry Class

I woke up the next day. Already at the floor, I stood up to see it was only 6 am. I went to the bathroom to have a nice 30 minute bath. I rinsed and dried myself up. I went outside to get my clothes, I opened my closet and I saw my school uniform. It looks cool! I dressed up in my uniform and I went out for a morning stroll.

Image
My School Uniform.

I went across the lawn and I saw Gerard,the guy I met yesterday and the four of his friends there. I saw from a distance 5 guys holding something like a mallet. I went closer to ask them what they're doing.

Oh my God! It's Gerard! I went closer to see them play, after their little game I came closer to Gerard. He began to notice me when I went closer. He waved his hand and he gave me a wonderful smile.

"Hello Gerard! What are you guys playing?" I could see by the looks on his face that he is obviously nervous.

- Gerard's POV -

I looked at her and I swear that I was drooling, man she looked so hot on the her school uniform! I snapped out of it and I answered her question.

"Croquet." I knew she was shocked at the same time amazed. Students here at Loyola High still playing croquet?

"How do you play?" She asked me with a smile.

"You just have to hit this ball with a mallet through that hole." I pointed out some holes in the lawn and she looked at me confused.

"Can you teach me?" She asked me, I gave her a nod. I gave her a mallet and she tried to hit the ball through the hole, but it didn't go through the hole.

"Can you help me?" She asked and I said yes, I held the mallet with her and we hit the ball through the hole. Frank and the others watched us. They applauded and Terri gave me a hug. Then I saw some preps heading our way.

"It's best if you just ignore us, your popularity will be in jeopardy!" I whispered in her ear, hoping that we can run away on time.

"Am I really that popular?" She asked with a puzzled look.

"Yes! now pretend to boss us around!" I pretended to be shoved.

"Why?" She asked. I ran away with Frank, Ray, Bob and Mikey as I knew that they were going to talk to Terri again.

- Terri's POV -

Ok, I didn't know what I did but they just ran away. I saw Elise and Nia with some other preps and jocks.

"Hello Terri! I see that you've gotten used to pushing outcasts around, I like that attitude of your's!" Elise said with a sinister grin. Outcasts?! I didn't know they were outcasts? So that's why they pretended to be pushed around, to protect my reputation!

"Good job Terri!" Nia said with a smile, she handed out a letter and they walked away. I opened the letter and saw a note, more of like an invitation. It read:

Terri Ratchet,
We have invited you to have lunch with us this afternoon at the back of the gym.
You can turn down this offer if you wish but that will be very rude, this can be a good opportunity to make new friends.

- Elise and Nia


I went on to my first class after the bell rang, Chemistry Class. I used to play with the Chemicals on my last school. But now it's time to change.

"Good morning class, I am miss Violet Calvins. I see that we have a new student in class... Please come here in front o us and tell us something about you." Miss Violet said with a smile. The others looked at me while I walked up to the front of the class.

"Hello! I'm Terri Ratchet!" I said with a smile and I sat down. Mis Violet began discussing something about chemistry. I actually took out notes to keep myself awake. 30 minutes later Miss Violet finished writing at the board she turned back at us and she began to speak. She took a hat and started to toss around the pieces of paper inside the hat.

"Here are your chemistry partners, what you pick is what you get... Since Ms. Ratchet is a new student, let's let her pick first." I placed my hand on the hat and I took a piece of paper. It said:

Gerard Way

It's ok, I just have to sit next to him. Part of me liked being his partner, but part of me didn't like it... Maybe it's my reputation I'm trying to protect, I looked around and saw that there are no preps or jocks at sight

"So, who did you get Terri?" Miss Violet asked. I showed her the paper and she gestured me to sit right next to him. I sat on an empty chair next to Gerard. I gave him a smile and I said hello, It was good that there wasn't any preps or jocks at sight. I can talk to him anytime.

"Hi Terri!" Gerard looked like he's in heaven, he was just staring at me, daydreaming. But I don't mind...

"Hello Gerard!" I felt kind of happy to see him today, he's just so hot to be an outcast!
We mixed some chemicals while we talked for the whole period.After class, It was actually kind of fun... I got to talk to Gerard and nobody snoops around telling me to stay away form him. I learned some things about Gerard... Gerard, Mikey, Bob, Frank, and Ray's mothers all sent them to school here. They all live in New Jersey, and that they've been outcasts since they first went in to this boarding school.

-Gerard's POV -

I got to sit with Terri! It was kind of awkward but we got to know each other. She really isn't just popular, she's smart and she is so gorgeous! The hottest girl in school I could say... I just wish we got to know each other better, I hate being an outcast... We went outside and we talked at the corner.

"Wanna meet me at the pool later?" She asked me. I gave her a nod.

"Why?" I asked, she went closer to me which made me feel awkward.

"We're gonna go for a swim..." She said and it sounded so seductive.

"What time?" I asked and she pointed her finger at the clock at the Chemistry Lab.

"7: 30 pm, bring extra clothes." She said and she walked away, I stared at her... Daydreaming about tonight. I went to my dorm and packed up for tonight, I talked to frank all day about this.

"You should just go Gerard! You might have a chance with her after all..." Frank said with a cheesy grin.

"Ok! But don't spy on us!" I shoved him out of the bed.

"Don't worry, I'll be with Mikey, Bob, and Ray all night!" He said and it sounded like he made a promise, but I need to be sure he doesn't follow. I asked Bob, Ray and Mikey to stay at Frank's dorm all night, they gave me a nod and I packed my stuff for tonight.

- Terri's POV -

I went to my room and remembered the letter the preps gave me, I took it out of my pocket and I stared at it. Only this question was on my mind:

Should I go to this place at lunch?

I went to my next class and I did all my homework all day.