Sequel: From This Moment On
Status: Done!

Prisoners in Lust

It Could Be You

You and me, all alone
It's to late to say we didn't know
We shouldn't be, all alone
One of us might lose control
All these feelings we've been hiding
Deep down, ya they must start to show
Not here, not now
Watching my frustrations grow


“What are you guys doing?” Cameron’s voice rang through the air.

“Do you know how to knock Cam?” Zach turned around to look at his best friend standing in the door way.

“Yeah, but I didn’t think you would be half naked on top of your girlfriend!”

“Well I was, now what is it that you came in here for?”

“We are going out to lunch, would you like to put your shirt on and come with us?”

“Of course Cameron.” Zach laughed and through the other pillow at Cameron.

Zach got up and picked his shirt up off the floor to put it on. He walked back over to me and leaned over the bed to give me one last kiss before helping me up off of it. I walked in front of Zach but his arms were wrapped around my waist as his hot breath was hitting me neck. Zach and I were told to sit in the very back of the car. Nathan was driving with Dillon in the passenger seat. Cameron, Kate and Michael were in the middle seat together talking about Pokémon. I was too busy playing games with Zach, that’s all we every do but it’s fun.

“I have a younger brother, that’s it.” Zach was playing with my fingers.

“I have an older brother and sister.”

“You’re the baby.”

“Yeah, and I love it!” I smiled widely

“Okay, how old do you want to be when you get married?”

“I don’t know. The only think I know is that I want to be a mom by the age of 25.”

“Why 25?”

“It’s like the perfect age. Plus I don’t want to be an old mom. I want to be fairly young.”

“I’ll keep that in mind.” He laughed rubbing my belly!

“What about you hot shot? What age do you want to get married and have kids?”

“Well I’m already 20, so I would only have 5 years to live out your dream. But it doesn’t matter to me. As long as I am with the one person that makes me happy. And so far that’s working out for me.”

“You just had to kill the nice moment with that comment.”

“How did I kill it? I thought it was sweet.”

“It is, but you still killed that nice little speech with it!” I stuck my tongue out at him and laughed.

“You are such a butt!”

“I am not!”

“Will you two stop? We’re here!” Nathan screamed from the front seat. We all hopped out of the car and filed into the restaurant. Zach, Cameron, Kate and I were separated by Dillon, Michael and Nathan. Nathan sat to my left and Kate sat to my right. On Kate’s right was Dillon and next to him was Michael and next to him was Zach then Cameron. They are mean. But Kate and I thought it would be smart to text the boys the whole time till Nathan found out and took our cell phones. Nathan was acting like our Dad’s and it was really funny. So we all played house for the day. Dillon was our mother and Michael was Zach and Cameron’s father. The boys had to ask ‘our father’ if they could take us out for the night and boy let me tell you Nathan did not go easy on them but Dillon did an amazing job at playing the mother, let me tell you! The whole time Kate and I just sat there dyeing of laughter. But when it came for us to talk we kept it together. The second Zach got me out the door we both sat in the hallway laughing. It was just too funny!
♠ ♠ ♠
this one is short. sorry! hope you guys like it :D <3