Status: Complete 12/14/11

Scream Me a Dream

Chapter 42: Presents

Thursday July 15, 2010
9:45 pm


He was in an unfamiliar room, though as he looked around he found that it was a mixture of his own gothic bedroom and Soya’s lighter feminine bedroom. He went and sat on the bed, having the inexplicable urge that he was waiting for something…someone, rather.

He looked around the room and saw the window with sheer curtains revealing a landscape that he was familiar with as it was his native Finland, though it wasn’t the view outside of his tower window by any means.

He took inventory of himself, and frowned when he saw a new tattoo had taken up residence, spanning his left set of ribs. He lifted his arm to get a better look and was surprised at the ballerina that was settled there, her face turned away, though her hand was stretched up nearly touching the tip of the Heartagram tattoo that circled his nipple.

“It came out perfectly kultaseni, stop staring at it.”

Ville looked up in surprise, looking at the familiar voice. He found Soya standing at a doorway that hadn’t been there before, looking like it led to a bathroom. He felt his mouth grow dry and his groin tighten as he saw the outfit she was wearing, an ivory satin chemise with matching shorts that fell mid-thigh.

“What?” He asked stupidly.

“She came out beautifully.” Soya laughed. “You have to stop staring at it, nothing’s wrong with it.”

“I-“

“Kat did a wonderful job.” Soya said walking closer, until she was standing between his legs. She knelt down and traced her fingers over the tattoo. “I know you wanted my face on her.”

Ville blinked and looked back down at the tattoo realizing that the ballerina was in fact Soya. Even with her face turned away he could see the resemblance in the long brown hair that was falling down the back, to Soya’s little compact body that was uniquely her own.

“Thank you for changing it for me.” Soya said biting her lip, her fingers still tracing the newest ink. She smirked as her fingers traced the length of the arm on the ballerina that was reaching for the Heartagram. “That’s a nice little touch.”

“Kat’s idea.” He said absently, and knew it to be true as well as the reasoning behind it. “A little part of you, holding on to a little part of me.”

Soya laughed. “Clever. I’m still not getting your face tattooed on my body, as sweet as your gesture is.”

Ville smirked. “I would never expect you to.”

“I’m sure I’ll find something to repay you.” Soya laughed her fingers tiptoeing down his chest, biting her lip as she circled his navel, before reaching for the button of his jeans. He reached for her then, bringing her to stand, only for her to pout at him.

“I thought we agreed tonight was about you?”

“I changed my mind.” Ville said, pulling her down so he could kiss her. He tugged her closer, causing her shirt to ride up as she straddled his lap, her fingers combed through his hair, before settling loosely around his neck, his own hands gripped at the silk of her camisole, needing to feel the even softer skin underneath.

He moved his mouth from her lips, down her neck to her shoulder, using his nose to move the strap down. He looked up at her, her lips parted as she breathed heavily. Slowly, she lifted her arms out of the straps, letting the silk pool between them, baring her bare breasts.

“Jesus,” he muttered leaning down to capture one the rosy buds in his mouth.


Ville shot up from his bed, groaning out a curse when his head hit the bunk above his. He shook his hair and felt water droplets hit his face and drip onto his lap leaving tiny wet circles on his jeans. Glaring up, he saw Linde standing next to him with an empty water bottle, while Mige was leaning on the bunks opposite them, laughing.

“What the fuck was that for?” Ville asked, pushing his hair back as he slid out of his bunk, so he was sitting on its edge.

“As much as I like that you have affection for Soya, I don’t appreciate you groaning her name and dreaming of her. She’s like my fucking sister.” Linde told him, looking mildly annoyed.

“I wasn’t-” Ville started only to glare at Mige who started laughing harder.

“Don’t even try to deny it!” Mige laughed. “The tent you’re sporting in your pants tells an entirely different story!”

Ville looked down only to groan, rubbing his hands tiredly over his face. “Jesus.”

“Yeah, apparently your dream had you saying that too, seriously.” Linde said throwing a box of tissues and a bottle of lotion at Ville. “Do something about it and stop dreaming about her, no brother wants to see his best friend dreaming of his innocent little sister like that, so just stop.”

“I’m not in control of what I dream about Linde.” Ville muttered, rolling his eyes at Linde’s gifts throwing them to the corner of the bunk before he stood and walked out to the main area, sitting at the table while trying to arrange his pants to give him a semblance of relief.

“Yes, you are, and the next time you think of anything remotely sexual about Soya, start thinking about something else.” Linde demanded, glaring at Ville.

Ville ran a hand through his wet hair. “Was it really necessary to empty the entire bottle on me?”

“No,” Linde started only to shrug though a smirk started to form on his lips. “Just seemed like I should cool you down.”

“Thanks.” Ville said dryly, leaning back. “Where are Gas and Burton?”

“Out and about watching some of the bands” Mige said, falling on the couch, picking up the bottle of lotion from the bed before sitting across from Ville. “Aloe Vera?” He read.

“Reduces chafing.” Linde said with a smirk as he sat next to Ville. “To show you that I care.”

“Thanks again.” Ville said rolling his eyes as he booted up his laptop. “How long was I out for?”

“Couple hours.” Linde answered as he watched Ville check his e-mail. “What are you doing?”

Ville scrolled through his mail, finding the one he was looking for. “I got an e-mail last night from Soya’s website; I just haven’t been able to go through it.”

“You get her website alerts?” Mige asked.

Ville laughed. “She told me to, since we haven’t been able to catch each other, she said Josef is always posting pictures up. She said it was only fair, since she was able to just look us up and see our pictures that I be able to do the same.”

He clicked the link that sent him to the gallery, and fixed the laptop so Mige and Linde would be able to see too.

“What’s that one?” Mige asked.

Ville went to the album Mige pointed out and saw that it was from Regan’s graduation.

“That’s Regan?” Linde asked, looking at the dark haired bow who was standing between Josef, Soya and a blonde lady. The caption underneath reading: Regan’s graduation 2010 – Soya, Regan, Josef and Amelia

“That’s Regan.” Ville nodded. “I think Amelia is his social worker.” He continued scrolling through the pictures, finding a few of Regan, Emmy and Soya together, along with Soya with Emmy and what he assumed was Emmy’s family due to the red hair everyone sported in the picture.

The pictures started to shift from the actual graduation to the party Soya had planned with Josef.

“Soya knows how to throw a party.” Linde laughed as they looked through the pictures. Soya had taken advantage of the extra large backyard they had and by the looks of the large crowd, she had invited the entire senior class into her home and backyard to celebrate their accomplishments.

While Soya wasn’t in many of the pictures, there were a few of her, either sitting on the porch laughing with some of the teens who were sitting with her, a red party cup in her hand, or by herself watching the party in action.

“Mothering.” Ville murmured, she was making sure everyone else was having fun and happy before she could relax.

“Hey!”

They looked up and towards the door to see Gas coming onto the bus holding a medium sized box with Burton following him.

“What’s that?” Mige asked.

“I’m not sure, it’s addressed to Ville; the security guy that gave it to me said it arrived earlier today.”

“Probably from a fan.” Burton said as Gas set the box on the table.

“It’s light.” Gas added as Ville looked at the box, taking in the return address.

“It’s from Anaheim.” Ville said slowly, and then remembered the phone conversation he’d had with Soya two days prior and her asking if they would be in Estonia all day. “It’s from Soya.”

Before opening the box, he grabbed his phone and dialed Soya, motioning for Burton to grab him something to open the box with.

“Yes.” Soya asked, sounding amused.

“You sent me something?”

“I sent everyone something.” Soya corrected. “Did you even open the box?”

“I’m about to.” Ville laughed, putting the phone on speaker and setting it on the table, as he accepted the knife from Burton. “Say ‘hello’ Soya, you’re on speaker.”

“Hi everyone!” Soya laughed, “Oh, hold on a minute.” Her voice was muffled but they could still hear her. “No, no, I don’t like that one, get me the blue one… no Josef I’m telling you it doesn’t fit right…just get the blue one!...do not make me go out there!”

“Where are you?” Ville asked.

“No questions until you open the box.” Soya laughed, only to growl in frustration. “I said ‘no’ Josef!”

“I forgot how fun it is to hear her annoyed.” Mige laughed.

“Josef is doing it on purpose.” Soya laughed. “Now open the box!”

“We’re opening it.” Ville assured as he opened the flaps and looked inside only to laugh. “Amazing.”

“Do you like them?” Soya laughed. “The lady that did them stared at me like I was crazy when I asked for them done.”

“What is it?” Mige asked

Ville took the item out of the box, and showed it to the men, causing them to chuckle. It was a standard Mickey Mouse ear’s hat with his name stitched on the back. Though his name wasn’t by any means a standard ‘Jacob’ or ‘Emily’ it wasn’t odd; what was odd was the four other pairs of hats that sat in the box. All of which were stitched with their names, ‘Linde’, ‘Mige’, ‘Burton’ and ‘Gas’.

“I can only imagine the look she gave you when you asked for this.” Gas laughed as he put his on his head.

“There’s more in there.” Soya told them. “’Lady’ is for Gas.” Soya said. “Well for your baby girl.”

Gas frowned, only to soften his features when he saw the stuffed dog Soya had gotten for his daughter. “Thank you.” He said softly, taking it from Ville.

“It’s nothing.” Soya said, “Oh damnmit Josef I said the blue! Hold on, guys I have to leave the dressing room.”

“Looks like I’ll be taking over the commentary.” Josef said, his voice coming out of the speakers. “The two crowns that are in there are for Linde’s daughter, according to Soya.”

Ville took out the two crowns; one was gold with pink jewels while the other was silver with glass beads in the intricate designs.

“And Burton, the Mickey Mouse one is for your daughter.” Josef finished. “Oh damn, you were right, the blue one is cute.”

“Leave.” Soya ordered, as Ville handed Burton the Sorcerer Mickey Mouse stuffed animal Soya had gotten.

“Did you get anything for yourself Soya?” Mige teased.

“I am now.” Soya laughed. “Josef and I are out shopping.”

“Don’t you have teenagers to look after?” Linde asked.

“We do, but they’re old enough to be out on their own. They have passes to travel in and out of the parks today, so the girls and the boys spilt up, and Josef and I made sure that they knew they had to check in every two hours letting us know everything is still ok and to not hesitate if something went wrong.”

“Sounds reasonable.” Ville nodded.

“Sounds like you can trust the kids.” Mige added.

“They’re all amazing kids. Ow! Damnmit Josef, stop! Two people aren’t meant to fit in here!”

“Just try this one on!” Josef said.

“I said ‘no’.” Soya sighed.

“Just the bra.”

“No, wait!” Soya laughed. “Stop, ow! Will you stop manhandling me!?!”

“Everything okay over there?” Ville asked amused.

“Fine!” Soya said, before her voice muffled again. “Fine, Josef I’ll try the blasted thing on, just get out!”

“Of course you’ll try it on, it’s already on you.” Josef snorted, before they heard a door snap shut.

“Everything’s fine, Josef is being annoying.” Soya sighed. “We’ve haven’t been out shopping just the two of us in a while, so he’s excited for the quality time.” She laughed.

They all turned when they heard the knock at the bus door, only for it to open and one of the coordinators came in.

“Sorry to interrupt.” He said. “You’re on in thirty.”

“Thanks.” Ville nodded. “Soya we have to go.”

“Oh! All right. Have a great show you guys!”

“Enjoy shopping.” Linde told her.

“I will!”

“And we miss you Soya!”

“Aww! Of course you do!” Soya laughed. “I miss you all as well! Ow! I said stop! I have to go beat Josef now, have fun!”

They chorused ‘goodbyes’ before Ville hung up the phone.

“Keep her around.” Burton said. “I like her.”

“I think we’re all half in love with her.” Gas laughed as he, Mige and Burton started off the bus.

Linde looked over at Ville as he slid out of the booth, watching as he grabbed his jacket and beanie. “Don’t act like you didn’t hear Josef say the word ‘bra’.”

“Caught that did you?” Ville smirked as he followed Linde out.

“I think everyone else did too.” Linde laughed, causing Ville to roll his eyes and walk ahead of him. Linde laughed and reached into his pocket, taking his vibrating cell phone out. He looked at the screen and frowned at Soya’s name as if flashed, signaling she had sent him a text.

Think you have time to give me a quick call?

Linde looked at the time, he still had twenty minutes before they had to be on stage, dialing the phone he stopped walking so he could pay full attention to Soya.

“Linde?”

“Hey, is everything all right?” Linde asked, wondering if maybe something had happened and she just hadn’t wanted to worry Ville.

“Oh! No! Mikko!”Soya laughed. “Everything’s fine, I didn’t mean to worry you.”

“No, I just thought maybe something had happened and with Ville in the room you didn’t want him to worry, as he tends to do when you’re concerned.”

“No, no, well yes. It’s nothing to worry about though, I was actually wondering if when you get a chance and aren’t in a room with Ville if you could call me. I have something I need to talk to you about.”

“Nothing serious?” Linde asked.

“Serious.” Soya corrected. “But nothing to worry about.”

“Then why not tell Ville?”

“You’ll understand when we talk,” Soya assured. “Now go, before they start playing without you.”

Linde snorted. “Right, I’ll talk to you later Soya.”

“Bye.” Soya laughed as she hung up. Linde looked down at the time, and winced before he rushed towards the stage, grabbing his guitar from the tech just in time, only to have Ville raise an eyebrow.

“You were right behind me.”

“Sorry, Toni called.” Linde shrugged, “Wanted to wish me luck and all.”

Ville nodded. “Nice.”

Linde slid over to where Mige was standing and nudged his shoulder. Mige looked at him with a frown.

“What?”

“Are we getting a room tonight?” Linde asked.

Mige smirked. “Linde, I love you, but…”

Linde rolled his eyes, “I meant are we staying here tonight?”

“I don’t know, we might. Why, what’s up?”

“If we do, come to my room,” Linde eyed Ville who was talking to Burton. “Soya wants me to call her later, but I think you should be there too.”

“What about Ville?”

Linde shrugged. “She wants me to be in a room without him.”

Mige laughed. “I love being in the ‘know’, I’m in.”

XxxxxxX

“See!” Josef said pointing towards the mirror. “I told you it looked good.”

“Yes, but was it really necessary to take the bra I had on, off, and put this one on?” Soya asked.

Josef rolled his eyes. “Please, as if anything you have is remotely intriguing to me.”

“Gee, thanks.” Soya laughed.

“Aww! Are you hurt?” Josef teased, wrapping his arms around her bare waist. “Did I hurt your feelings because you’re not attractive to me?”

Soya rolled her eyes. “You know, trying on bras with a man isn’t something that’s normally done.”

“True, but trying on bras with your gay best friend is totally normal. Plus, Rosalind is who knows where so I’m all you have left.”

“Lucky me.” Soya laughed looking in the mirror still not sure if she liked the red and black bra Josef had picked out, mostly because it was a set and she definitely wasn’t fond of the thong it came with.

“Unless you want to wait until you get to Finland and do this with Ville, I’m sure he would appreciate this.” Josef teased taking a seat on the chair in the corner of the dressing room.

“No, I’m fine with you. Though I’m not sure how Ville would feel about you having seen me naked.”

“Why?” Josef asked. “I’ve been seeing you naked for the past eight years, the perks of sharing a dressing room.”

Soya laughed. “I don’t know about it Josef.”

“It’s cute, and if it’s the thong that’s throwing you off, there’s also the set that comes with the boy shorts.”

Soya bit her lip, “Fine, but I get the blue set as well.”

Josef looked at the bra set that was sitting next to him and rolled his eyes. “Fine, I just think you really don’t need another blue bra.”

“It’s scary that you know how many blue bras I have.” Soya said, looking at him over his shoulder, clearly amused.

“When it the one only color you buy, it’s sort of impossible not to know. What did you and Linde talk about?” Josef asked.

“That was a very nice segway.” Soya said dryly as she took the bra off, covering her breasts with her arm as she looked through the others that Josef had brought in, picking a pink one with a grimace she started to put it on, only for Josef to come up behind her to hook it.

“So?”

“He was on his way to the stage so I couldn’t talk to him much, I just told him to call me when he had a chance.”

“Are you letting him in on your secret?” Josef asked, looking her up and down. “I’m not liking the pink.”

“Neither am I.” Soya agreed. “And yes I am. I’m going to see if he can find me a flat, seeing as Hannu is in physical therapy for the next few months.” She rolled her eyes. She loved her friend, really, but the man was a walking insurance nightmare.

“Try the green one.” Josef said handing her the emerald green bra, while expertly unhooking the one she had on.

Soya shook her head, as she changed bras, with Josef hooking it again. “I like it.”

Josef rolled his eyes. “Of course you do miláček, it’s the color of your boys eyes.”

“Oh shut up.” Soya laughed, playing with the matching lace that bordered the top of the cup.

“Oh! Oh! Picture!” Josef said digging in his pocket for his phone aiming it at Soya.

“No,” Soya said covering up the small lens. “I refuse to take a picture, only for you to lose your phone and the world to see me half naked. No.”

“Who will I be sending this too?”

“Oh I don’t know, you devious bastard.” Soya said sarcastically.

“You don’t think I’d actually send it to Ville do you?” Josef asked innocently, his eyes widening.

“Of course I do!”

“I was just going to send it to Rosalind to see what she thought.” Josef told her with a shrug.

“What a liar!” Soya laughed as she started reaching for her bra, only for both of them to straighten and look towards the door when a timid knock echoed through the dressing room.

“Um…excuse me…” a small female voice came.

“Yes?” Soya asked.

“I’m afraid I’m going to have to ask one of you to vacate the dressing room, we would really prefer only one person per room.”

Soya turned to Josef, her cheeks heating, only to hit his arm when he snapped a picture.

“Perfect.” Josef grinned. “I’m coming out sweetheart, no need to panic.” Josef said slipping out of the dressing room, but not before telling Soya to change and meet him at the register.

Soya shook her head as she changed, only with Josef would she get herself into these situations. No, Josef and Rosalind, she corrected herself, only with them would these situations happen. She changed back into her t-shirt and gathered up the sets she’d tried on and liked, while she separated them from the ones she’d discarded, before stepping out of the dressing room.

“Sorry.” She said to the young girl waiting for her handing her the hangers.

“No,” the young girl said with a smile. “I knew nothing was going on, just…my manager heard you guys in there a while back when you were screaming and got the wrong idea.”

Soya blushed, she’d screamed when Josef had gotten into the dressing room the first time and had manhandled her into one of the bras.

“Again, sorry.” Soya said with a small laugh before turning to where Josef was calling her. She started to walk towards the register, only to stop when something caught her eyes. Biting her lip, she walked over to the shimmery material and instantly fell in love with what she saw.

An ivory satin sleep camisole with a bit of black piping and matching shorts, not being able to leave it, she found her size before finding Josef in the store and leading him towards the register.

“Hey, this is nice.” Josef said, fingering the satin material.

“It is, isn’t it?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Presents Soya sends the guys

Never get tired of saying it. Thank you, thank you, thank you for all the comments last chapter! You guys definitely motivate me to keep writing (that and the pictures of Ville my beta’s been sending me for every chapter I give her lol)

Please note that there have been some minor changes in past chapters, I’ve decided to change a detail that’s small now, but becomes larger later and it involves Linde. I wrote him with Manna originally, but due to his recent engagement I decided to change it. So note that I have edited those chapters, it’s really really minor, but it is a detail that becomes larger in later chapters.

Other then that, I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! The preview, as always, has been picked, so leave your comments and I’ll send it out :D Next chapter up Saturday!

-Kassandra