Status: On hold until I get back to my own house where I have more time to write.

Texting Started It All

Getting A Number

Ugh.

I'm at this stupid funeral even though I didn't even know the chick! How fucking messed up is that?

Anyway, I'm at my great aunts funeral. I haven't even seen her before let alone talked to her.

My Mom ,who I hate by the way, hardly knew her either. My step-dad, who me and step-sister call 'the dick', sides with my Mom so no way out of this.

My step-sister, Symphony, was texting her friend Danny and was just reading their texts. And she said it was OK so fuck off!

***

As me and Symmy (Symphony) were standing by the car waiting for our sperm and egg donors to come so we can go, she showed me a picture of Danny.

Holy. Shit. This guy was hot!!!

"He looks kinda......" I lead off.

She starts texting again and it reads, 'My step-sis thinks you're gay'.

"DUDE!" I yell slapping her arm. She just smiles and looks back at her phone and looks back at the phone with a new message.

'Well, she's a bitch. She doesn't even know me.' Was his reply.

I scoffed. What a hypocrite. He calls me a bitch for not knowing him and judging him and then goes and does it to me.

"Give me his number," I huffed. She smirked while telling me the numbers while I put them in my phone.

'Hey bitch :)'

'Heyy Who is this?'

'The person you just called bitch to Symphony'

He didn't respond so I smiled and laughed a little in victory.

I win dick :P
♠ ♠ ♠
OMG 5 SUBSCRIBERS ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you guys so much :)

Alex Gaskarth Group To Join On FaceBook

Suck It Up Dandie my Brendon Urie story