Status: Completed

Reminiscing

Chapter 1

The light of the day soon awoke me from my peaceful slumber, I could hear the faint cliché sound of birds singing in the distance and fortunately, not the blaring sound of the alarm clock. It seems I some how managed to wake up before it was set to annoy the hell out of us at 6:30. I would have stretched my arms in an attempt to loosen up my tight muscles but I didn’t want to wake the sleeping angel which my arm held securely around his waist. I smiled at the sight if him, the gorgeous man whom I fell in love with almost 2 years ago, the man that had given up everything good in his life, for me.

I observed his sleeping figure, the blankets draped loosely around his waist, revealing his bare chest which was littered with hickeys, the fine work of yours truly. His raven black hair had grew slightly longer since I’d met him but still remained barely touching his shoulders, at this moment it was in a serious case of a mixture between bed head and sex hair. I smirked at the memory of the previous activities which had occurred in this bed last night. His gently snores filled the room from his slightly agape mouth, he just looked too cute for words right now.

My mind cast back to when we first met, that day I had fell completely and utterly head over heels in love with the man. I have to admit, I wasn’t the most popular teenager. I didn’t really have that many friends so when Mr Way came into my life and actually wanted to spend time with me, of course I jumped at the chance! As our meetings became more frequent I felt my feelings for him only grow stronger though I knew he could never feel the same way about me, after all, I was just a stupid kid. And to think, if it had never happened, we wouldn’t be where we are now. I guess I should start from the beginning, it was the first day of senior year at Belleville high …

2 Years Earlier

“Come on, Bob! We’re going to be late!” I shrieked at a dawdling Bob, who I was literally trying to drag to school.

“Relax Frankie, we’ll make it with time to spare.” Bob tried to assure me as he kept up his slow walking pace.

“You better hope you’re right.” I murmured. Bob was my best friend, always has been, always will be. However, we’re both complete opposites. He’s the school rebel with the I-Don’t-Give-A-Shit-About-Anything kind of attitude and I’m the straight A student who is more than likely going to get shoved into a locker more than once today. I guess opposites do attract.

Eventually we made it to school, it was our final year at school before we headed off to college and went out into the world as adults. I was looking forward to getting my schedule and finding out what this year had in store. I really wanted to find out which teachers I had for which subject, and I could have found out 10 minutes ago if Bob could fucking walk faster! I left Bob at the doors to the school where we went our separate ways, me to the office to get my schedule and him to go for a quick smoke behind the back building.

I headed off down the all too familiar hallways until I reached the main office where I met the secretary, Janice, whom I treat the same as I would my own mother.

“Hello Frank dear, I expect you’ll be wanting your schedule?” she asked, flashing me a toothy smile, the crows feet at the corners of her eyes becoming more noticeable from the friendly gesture.

“Yes please.” I answered even though she had already began to search through a filling cabinet for it.

“Here you go, sweetie.” She handed me the slip of paper and I thanked her before shuffling over to the side, out of the quick forming queue so that I could read my schedule. After quickly skimming over its contents I noted that I had the same teachers as last year for Math, English, Music and History, for Science I had old Mr Finch and then for Art the teacher’s name didn’t ring any bells inside my head. He must be new, I hope he doesn’t hate me like last year’s art teacher, she said that my style in art was too ‘morbid’ and ‘depressing’ to be good enough for anything above a B. that was the only class that I didn’t get an A in last year also.

Before I could go and converse with Bob the bell for first lesson rang and I sighed before trotting off to my first class of the day, Math. Joy (insert sarcasm here).

Fast Forward To End of 3rd Lesson

Along with the rest of my peers, I exited my current classroom and shuffled through the hallways to the next. In my case, this was Art class, it would also be my first meeting with Mr Way. I wonder what he’s like, I hope he isn’t some old cranky dude who doesn’t even know how to draw. That would be just pure torture. Eventually I made it to room 49 where my Art class would be held for the remainder of this year and my high school experience. I pushed open the door and was about to take a seat at the back when I had the biggest shock of my life

There, sitting casually behind his desk, was the most beautiful creature I have ever seen. He was dressed in a tight fitting black button up shirt which was rolled up at the sleeves along with a pair of dark skinny jeans. Locks of raven black hair adorned his head and shaped around his chiselled-to-perfection face. His eyes were a mixture of brown and green, almost hazel whilst his plump lips were a deep pink colour, and oh so kissable. Realising that I had been stood there gawping far too long I took a seat at the back and waited for the class to settle and Mr Way to start the lesson.

“Hello class,” his velvety smooth voice spoke “My name is Mr Way and I’ll be you’re Art teacher this year, but you can just call me Gerard.” hello Gerard
♠ ♠ ♠
I think i have a serious case of frerard adiction, but i'm not complaing ;)
so i hope you guys like this student teacher frerard, i'll try to make it interestign for you xD
tell me what you think so far! <333