Status: Completed

Reminiscing

Chapter 12

The next morning the sunlight filtered in from the only window in the room, awaking me from my peaceful slumber. I yawned lightly and rubbed my eyes, before I became aware of the arm wrapped loosely around my waist. I smiled subconsciously as I realised whose arm it was. Turning myself around, careful not to wake him, I then took in the beauty of the man sleeping next to me.

His usually slightly messy hair was even more of a mess this morning, which could only be defined as sex hair. His bare chest rose and fell against me with every breath he took, and his mouth was slightly ajar. Occasionally he would scrunch up his nose and his eyebrows would fuse together but would eventually relax again, to put it lightly, he looked adorable. Just this view alone, the sleeping form of Gerard, my boyfriend, was the best birthday present I could ever ask for.

I’d sat watching Gee for around 20 minutes before I figured that we should probably be getting up right about now. I didn’t really want to disturb him, and so I tried to think of a gentle yet creative way to wake him up. A light bulb lit up in my head as I shifted closer to Gerard and put my plan into action. I leant forward so that our lips were almost touching, and then pushed them together ever so slightly. I moved my lips against his softly, I felt him stir in his sleep and almost immediately he was kissing me back. I pulled away to see him still with his eyes closed but with a smile on his face.

Mmm, what I’d give to be woken up like that every morning.” He said, his voice slightly hoarse from having just woken up. I giggled before reattaching our lips, I moved them gently against his own as he mirrored my actions. His arms wrapped more tightly around me and eventually pulled me on top of him. I straddled his middle, still keeping out lips together, as my hands massaged his chest. He let out a soft moan and pulled me closet to him. It was then that I also became aware of the slight stinging in my ass, which was probably because of the amazing sex last night. When we both pulled away Gerard opened his mouth to speak.

“Happy Birthday, Frankie baby.” He whispered. He then leant forward and kissed the end of my nose, causing me to giggle and my cheeks to flush pink. “So, what do you wanna do today?” he asked, resting his hands on my thighs where he moved his thumbs in a circular motion on the sensitive skin.

“Is it too cheesy to say that I’d rather just stay here cuddling with you?” I asked innocently, he chuckled lightly before responding.

“Not at all. But you know, since we’re not near the school at the moment, that means we can go out in public, as a couple.” He said smiling.

“You mean, like a date?” I asked, a grin tugging at the corners of my mouth.

“Mhmm.” I mumbled, nuzzling his face into my neck, which I found adorable.

“Ooh! We could go to the movies! Can we? Please?” I pleaded like a child, I guess I was just so excited about the fact that we didn’t have to hide our relationship at the moment.

“Sure Frankie, we’ll go to the movies.” He replied, seeming to find this whole situation rather amusing. I went to get up but the tenderness from ass shot up through my body, causing me to his out in pain. I looked back at Gerard and his face was full of concern. “Frankie, what’s wrong sugar?” he asked, stroking my cheek lightly. I smiled slightly before opening my mouth to speak.

“My ass hurts.” I answered. Gerard’s expression went from one of worry to realisation and then finally to a kinky grin.

“Oh, poor baby,” He said, before leaning forward and capturing my lips in a sweet kiss. The kiss only lasted a few seconds but when he pulled away I was all smiles. “All better?” he asked.

“Much.” I said smiling. After getting up very slowly this time, Gee and I got dressed and soon enough we were in line at the movie theatre.

“What do’ya wanna watch, Frankie?” he asked me, with his arm hung loosely around my waist.

“Erm … ooh! Look, Saw VI is playing!” I exclaimed, I looked up at Gerard with pleading puppy dog eyes (they worked on everyone except my mother) and he chuckled.

“Okay Frankie, we’ll see that, but, you sure you won’t get scared?” he teased me, I gave him a joking glare before nudging him in the ribs. Eventually we got the front of the line where Gerard got our tickets and also a large popcorn for us to share. We took our seats in our respective screening room. The lights dimmed down and the familiar screams filled the room. Gerard moved his arm around my shoulders and kissed my head as we settled down to watch the movie.

The movie was about halfway through, and I was clinging desperately to Gerard’s side, shielding my eyes from the gory view, watching the less daunting part through spaces in between my spread fingers. It had been like this since the first moment I saw the realistic blood on the screen, as you may have already figured out, I don’t like blood, yet I love watching horror movies. I guess I’m just weird like that. I looked up to see Gerard’s eyes looking straight back at me, with what seemed like adoration shimmering in his eyes.

“You scared, Frankie?” he asked, a smirk threatening to form on his face, I was about to deny this accusation when I realised it was completely true, so I just nodded meekly. Gerard smiled before leaning down and before I knew it his soft lips were pressed against my own, I immediately reacted by moving my lips against his, eventually slipping my tongue into his mouth. He’s seemingly distracted me from the terror on the screen and I was thankful for that, I don’t know what I’d do without him.

Time Elapse

It’s been round about 2 weeks since my birthday, and since Gerard and I had sex, and I couldn’t be happier. The sex that we shared had just made our love grow stronger for one another and I felt like nothing could go wrong, but sadly it did. We were in Gerard’s art classroom after school, I was ‘helping’ him with some work, but we were just simply chatting, and that’s when it all went wrong.

“Gee, have I ever told you how sexy you are?” I asked, sitting on one of the tables whilst Gerard was stood sorting out his desk, he looked up at me with a raised eyebrow.

“Erm, are you like extra horny today or something?” he asked, a smile appearing on his face before he went back to shuffling with pieces of paper.

“Maybe … but that’s beside the point. Do you have any idea how sexy you are?” I asked huskily, sauntering over towards his desk and behind it to where he was stood. He lifted his head up to look at me again “Do you have any idea what you do to me?” I reached out my hand to grab his and guided it to my crotch. His eyes widened slightly, probably from feeling how hard I currently was.

“Frankie…” he warned sternly. But I just gave him an innocent smile before I moved his hand from my crotch as I relocated my hand to his crotch and started to move my hand in a circular motion, causing him to let out a groan of pleasure.

“You need to loosen up, Gee.” I said, still rubbing his inflating cock through the thin material of his jeans, he threw his head back, panting slightly. He looked so adorable, like putty in my hands. I finally couldn’t hold back and keep up the foreplay any longer.

“Ah, fuck it.” I muttered as I removed my hand and then latched myself onto him, pushing my lips hungrily to his own. My arms coiled themselves around his neck as I pushed him backwards against the wall. His own arms found their way around my waist and eventually slipped his hands into my back pockets where he began to grope my ass sensually. I ran my tongue across his bottom lip until I was able to slip it into his mouth and battle for dominance with his.

The kiss was perfect, filled with just the right amount of passion and lust but also an unlimited amount of love for each other. It was fast paced and almost desperate, but we were so consumed by the kiss that it didn’t matter. We were so into it that we didn’t notice the footsteps coming down the fall, and we didn’t hear the door swing open either. But we did hear the shrill scream which caused us to pull back abruptly from the kiss. I spun around, wide eyed, to see the shocked face of Vice Principal Robinson. Uh oh.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the long wait peoples, i kinda had a bit of writers block but its all good now xD except in frank and gerard's case, yikes, there's gonna be troubleeee! x) i hope this chapter makes up for now update during the week
7 stars?! you guys are awesome, love you all! <333 keep commenting and subscribing! xD