Status: Completed

Reminiscing

Chapter 11

Gerard’s question still lingered in the musty air of his bedroom. It wasn’t a question really, since there was only one answer. I looked up at his concerned face before nodding me head slightly, still keeping our eyes locked together to make sure that he knew that I wanted this. He offered a reassuring smile as he placed both hands on my hips and slowly pushed himself into me.

The pain was almost unbearable, yet I knew it would be inevitable every time we had sex. It literally felt as if my ass had been split in two from the burning sensation when all of his length was inside of me, letting me get used to his size. I let a few tears escape from my eyes at the intolerable pain and sheer discomfort of out current position. But Gee was massaging my hip bones and planting chaste kisses up and down my chest and neck as a way of soothing the pain. One thing that I found most considerate about him was that when he entered me he must have felt so much pleasure, yet he didn’t moan out at all.

Once I had gotten used to it I gave him permission to start moving, and when he did the pain didn’t get any better. But I knew that it would get better, it just had to. It was still uncomfortable and the slow pace Gerard was going at wasn’t doing anything for either of us.

“You can go faster if you want.” I said just above a whisper. He looked down at me, seeming hesitant at first but nonetheless increased his speed. The burning pain in my ass had subsided, it was numb almost, and as the pain disappeared was when the pleasure started. I found myself enjoying it more and more, and even started bucking up my hips off of the mattress to meet Gee’s thrusts. And what turned me on even more were the orgasmic sounds Gerard was making.

More and more he thrust into me, causing an immense pleasure to overwhelm me. He then started to change the angle of his thrusts, I suppose he was trying to find my-

“OH MY GOD!” I screamed as he slammed into my prostate, I threw my head back as I felt pure and utter bliss. He kept on thrusting wildly into me, hitting my prostate dead on almost every time. The headboard of his bed was slamming against the wall, and other than that the only other sounds that could be heard were the sound of slick skin on skin and our raged breathing. I was feeling pleasure beyond my wildest dreamsof Gerard, I never even imagined sex would feel this great. And as it progressed I felt myself getting close.

Mmm, Gee, I-I’m close.” I moaned out, he just nodded in reply. I took a moment to take in the work of art in front of me. His slender hips were moving almost violently against my own, sweat dripping all over his body, especially his upper body. It particularly covered his arms which accentuated the toned muscles underneath his skin. His long black locks were stuck to his forehead and his eyes were glazed over with a large amount of lust and adoration.

The sight alone nearly threw me into my climax, and I think Gerard noticed this as he removed one of his hands from my hip and brought it to my aching, rock-hard cock. He began to pump my length, jacking me off at a rapid rate, bringing me closer and closer to the edge, and apparently Gerard also.

“Oh fuck, I’m gonna, oh, oh, oh god, Frankie!” he screamed as he lost control, his body convulsed with pleasure and an animalistic growling sound emitted from the back of his throat as he released his seed deep inside me. God that was hot, and as it hit that raw bundle of nerves within me, I felt a warmth build up in my stomach until I finally hit my climax.

Oh Gerard!” I moaned out, throwing my head back as my orgasm overwhelmed me with pleasure and ropes of my cum covered both of our stomachs. I swear I came so hard I saw stars, it was that intense. Our movements continued in pace as we rode out our orgasms but eventually slowed until Gerard literally collapsed on top of me. Our breathing was laboured and I didn’t know about Gerard, but I was completely exhausted.

A sudden realisation hit me, I was no longer a virgin. I wouldn’t be Frank the loser virgin anymore, I’d be Frank the fuckable guy with a sex god of a boyfriend … well maybe people wouldn’t know about Gerard but at least I’d be like every other guy in my grade, devirginised if you will.

Once I had caught my breath back I looked up to see his golden, hazel eyes staring back at me. I offered a weary smiled as he leant down and pushed our lips together. The lust had ended with the sex, this was just pure love and passion being expressed in this one small kiss. I pulled back and laid my head on his chest as he moved his hands up to stroke my hair, twisting it around his fingers.

“I love you, Frankie.” He said softly.

“I love you too, Gee.” I replied, tracing non-existent patterns on his chest. My eyes started to feel heavy, I shuffled my fatigued body around until I was comfortable under the sheets. Gerard wrapped his arms around my waist from behind me and I snuggled into his chest as I drifted off into a dreamless sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
So what do you think? good? bad? tell me in the comment section! xD
i've got the next few chapters planned out and this story should hopefully end with chapter 15, thanks for reading, love you all! <333
xox