Error

Only a young girl

”Aaah… It was only a young girl…” Tre said calmly, sitting back on his chair again. Jason F looked out of the window again…
“Guys, I think we got a teenine outside!” He shouted to the other guys.
“What the fuck does a teenie around here so late? It’s almost midnight!” Mike said, while he and Billie got up from the couch.
“Don’t ask me, but we’re busted.” Tre said, getting away from the window. Jason W looked through the other window on the other side of the door.
“She looks like she’s about 15 years old.”

knock, knock.

Ron opened the door and looked up(Yes, up) on the girl.
“Whoah, she’s a tall one” He thought.
“Can I see Green Day?” She asked.
“You’re looking at it” Jason W said. She blushed.
“I mean, can I see, um, Billi Jo, Mike Dirt and Tre Cruel?” Jason W almost ran out of the room, so he could laugh his ass off,
“What a teenie!” he thought. Ron and Jason F just stood there, staring at the girl.
“What did you call us?” Tre finally got pushed out without laughing. He walked over to her. Then she got a strange look in her face.
“Is something wrong with ya?” He asked, looking at her confused. Fans used to get a bit shocked when they saw them that close, but never such a look in their face. She looked hungry…

Without a warning she grabbed Tre and dragged him outside.
“Whoah, whoah, whoah! What the hell are you doing girl?” Billie said, grabbing Tre and got dragged outside. All the others followed, Jason W too. Suddenly the familiar black shadow came out of nowhere and jumped on Billie and the girl jumped on Tre’s shoulders. Tre and Billie screamed the loudest they could. Without really knowing what they did, Ron, Jason W, Jason F and Mike took anything they could grab and started hitting the two vampires. The hits distracted them and they never got to bite the neck of the two stars. Stalker got hit in the head and fell down on the ground, with Billie on top of him. But Ginger was young, and strong. So she was stuck on Tre’s back.
“GET THE FUCK OFF ME BITCH!” Tre yelled. She laughed a evil laugh and kept trying to bite his neck.
“DON’T YOU DARE BITE HIM GIRL!” Mike yelled and hit her on her head. But she didn’t fall off, maybe because Mike hit her with an empty little trash can… But she laughed evilly and kept on trying to bite Tre. Mike got even angrier,
“Why the fuck didn’t I find something better to hit her with?” He thought, and ran to find something harder. But Jason W got an idea, so he jumped on Gingers back, and Tre fell on the ground. He rolled on the side. Finally was Ginger off his back. But now was Jason W in trouble. But by then Mike was back and hit her in the head with a iron stick.
She was knocked out. So was Stalker. Billie and Ron had just fainted.
“That was close” Tre said, breathing heavily.

Jason W, Jason F and Tre got Ron and Billie on their legs again, while Mike called the security guards and police.

- Two days later -

“They loved us!” Shouted Tre when they sat in their tour bus again. Billie laughed along with Mike and Jason W.
Then one of the security guards came in.
”Ian! You’re back! How are you? Tre said, and ran to him. But stopped in confusion when he saw the look in his face. The same look as that girl had two nights ago…
”Ian? You okay? You look a little weird…” He asked. Ian looked him straight in the eyes and said hungrily:
“Blooooooooood….”

THE END