Status: Hiatus

Any Moment Everything Can Change

Awaken To The False Truth

All the talking and movement stopped in the room. The three people turned and looked at me pointedly. None of which, I could familiarize with at all. Then, the strangest sight caught the corner of my eye, the sun was rising! My eyes widened and the blood ran from my face. This wasn't good at all. "Where am I?" I managed to stutter out.
The blonde woman walked towards me and put her hand on my shoulder in a soothing gesture. It did absolutely nothing for me. "Tashina, you're in Konoha. Don't you remember? You came here with Tazne just yesterday. I'm the Hokage, Tsunade. Do you remember any of this?" she asked.
I shook my head vigorousely. This was not good at all. I needed to be with Kaminari, she's the only way I can heal.
The blonde woman scoffed and rubbed at her temples. "Tashina, what is the last thing you remember?"
I thought back. The last thing I did? Well that's an easy one, I went on a date with my boyfriend, Haru, and then sparred with Kaminari. But I couldn't exactly say that to a stranger, because the jutsus Kaminiari and I used were mainly long forgotten forbidden jutsus. Such as the Soul Revival Jutsu, otherwise known as the Doubled Death Curse. I'll just leave out that little tid-bit of information though, no one needs to know that. "I went on a date with my boyfriend, Haru." I replied smuggly. There was no way she could catch me in that lie.
"And what day was that, of what month, and which day of the week?" she then proceeded to ask.
Crap, you've got to be kidding me! First she asks me what the last thing I did was, and now she wants to know when it was? What is she, stalker? "It was May 22, Wednesday." I said sourly to her.
"Well at least you have some life in you. When I was talking to you and your father, you could have possibly been a robot you were so monotone. And by the way, it's now May 24th, Friday. You blanked out the past two days when you smashed your head against the railing." she said back in the same snide tone.
I immediatly shut myself up and bowed to her. My voice went back to it's normal monotonous way. "I'm sorry, Ma'am. Please forgive me for my rudeness." I paused a split second to think of how to word my next few sentences. "May I please, be allowed to go to the dark village for a few days? I have some matters I must attend to." I said, still bowed.
"No you may not. Tazne was only just arrested, you are still on your own, you're injured and how do I know if you will return?" she questioned snidely.
"I'm sorry, Ma'am. I was out of line asking you such a thing. Please, tell me what you would like me to do." I said. By now, my facial expression had dropped and my voice had no life in it, nor did my eyes. But, this is how it had to be around Father and his friends. If I was out of line in the least I would get harmed more than the norm.
"Lie down and go to sleep." she commanded. I nodded and did just that. But I heard voices behind me. My trained ears picked up the whole conversation.
"Granny Tsunade, what's wrong with her? Why did she act like that?"
"Naruto, that's how she's been raised to be like around Tazne and anyone he associates with. If she acted out of line at all she would be beaten by Tazne, and I'm sure the beatings were daily. Judging by the amount of scar tissue on her body, it wouldn't shock me at all."
"So you mean to tell me that not only did that bastard, Tazne, abuse and steal away my fiance, but he abused and hid away my daughter from the world too?"
"Precisely. Kakashi, I have no doubt in my mind that he treated her the same, or worse than he did her mother. Most likely because, as you can see, she is the split image of her mother, and after she commited suicide he would have taken out all his anger on her."
After that, they all faded away as they left the room. But what I was most concerned about, was, who were they? And why did the one person claim me as their daughter, and my mother as their fiance?