It Was All Sympathy and Simple Words of Nothingness

Twelve.

Within the four hours I was in my room trying to sleep, everyone tried to get me to come out. I responded by throwing things at the door and pulling a pillow over my head.

Danny still had his clothes in here, so chances were, he was still here.

Once I rolled off the bed again, I went into my bathroom and showered. I left my hair wet and pulled on some basket ball shorts and a tank top.

I opened my bedroom door and saw everyone sitting on the couches. Everyone being Jess, Mowglie, Danny, Sam, Andy, Cam, Ben, and James. The house was still a disgusting pig stye.

"Didn't I tell you the house better be clean?" I asked, crossing my arms over my chest.

Mowglie and Jess jumped up and looked at me, nervous expressions on their faces.

"Well, we were-" Mowglie started. I cut her off.

"No. I said this house better be fucking clean," I said calmly.

"But the other guys-" I cut off Jess.

"Good, more help. I'm not touching a God damn thing. Clean this house, now," I said and went into the kitchen I cleaned when I woke up.

"Josie, we finished cleaning!" Ben yelled from inside, I was by the pool.

"Good, now take out the trash," I smirked and sipped at my fruity vodka drink.

Ben groaned and trudged back into the house. The door slammed open again and a shadow was cast over me. It was Danny.

"What?" I snapped.

"Nothin'," he smirked and sat on the chair next to me.

"Danny, I really don't want to fucking talk," I said and clenched my jaw.

Danny shrugged and laid back in the chair. "You're a good fuck."

"I know I am. But I'd rather not fuck you," I spat.

"The only reason I fucked you was out of sympathy," he smirked. "You needed to get laid."

"Excuse me?" I asked slowly.

"You were tight as hell, and it was radiating off of you," he had a look in his eye, I wasn't sure what it was.

"For your fucking info, I fucked at least three guys a week until you got here!" I yelled.

"Keep telling yourself that and come see me next time you're horny," he smirked, and with that he walked off.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is short, sorry.

I'm not updating until Sunday night, more than likely. Busy weekend ahead(;