No One Ever Taught Me Who I Was Supposed to Be

For always.

I place the inanimate body down face first by the river. I had made sure not to hurt the back part. My twisted little mind imagined how some one would find her.

A couple walking hand in hand down the river bank to see a girl. The woman would walk over to her and feel her back to see if she was bleeding. 'Oh my god Insert name here I thinks she's dead!.' The man leans in and turns her around. The both scream with what they find.

Her eye's gouged out, nose shattered. Blood sticking to her bangs and dripping down to her neck. Which happens to already be sliced and sewn back up messily and uneven with a shoe lace I had shredded in half. Knife marks dripping blood up and down the rest of her body. A dent in the front of her skull were I had thrown the large knife at her.

They would be haunted by it the rest of their lives. It wouldn't be because they had known her, or even felt bad. Images like that just tend to stay with you...

For always.

I smiled, and turned away from the body. I walked down the road. As a reward for a nice killing I turned into a small coffee shop. I ordered what I wanted and sat down.

I looked at all the people. Going about their lives. I went unnoticed. As usual.

Except for him.

He was staring at me intently on my right side. Just begging for me to notice him. But why? I did notice him. But he wasn't going to know that.

I got nervous sitting their. I had never been watched before. He soon grew bored with it and moved so he was sitting right in front of me. I start to panic.

"Hi I’m Frank." He stuck out his hand.

I stared at him eye's wide.

"Who are you?"

I felt my heart stop...

Who was I?

Didn’t we go over this? I don’t know who I am... The boy named Frank squinted at me.

"Your name?"

I sighed opened my mouth.

"Gerard." I chocked out.

My voice sounding odd, even to me.

It had been a while sense I talked. Last night while I was 'working'. I had only laughed. Well laugh, as in a fake chuckle.

He smiled at me. He was beautiful. His smile was real... Was he happy?

About what?

Meeting me? No. Very unlikely

My lips curled up into another fake smile. I know he can see right threw that. But why? Nobody else has...

Nobody else had cared.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please more comments i just rote this
i'd greatly love that...
thanks
-g