Status: It's supposed to be updated daily. But I will update it as soon as possible depends on my busy college life :D

No Strings Attached, Please?

TWO

I had History as my last class on Thursday. Mrs. Snow ended the lesson once the bell shrieked annoyingly to inform us that we could finally go home. I gathered my books and shoved them inside my messenger bag, slinging it on my shoulder as I walked through the pupils inside the classroom.

My shoulders were repeatedly bumped hard by several girls who hated me. They called me my so-called names after they tackled my feet to make me stumble on purpose and then pushed me away. I only glared at them, deciding not to make a scene with those stupid chicks, and walked out of the class instead.

The hall was filled by the clattering sound of the busy students. Without even noticing me, they busied themselves with their groups. My feet dragged me out from the crowd in the hall, but suddenly my step was stopped by someone I really ‘know’ inside and out.

I smirked at them and tried to get away, but their eyes were watchful and they spread a flirtatious smile.

“The usual?” Brad Hamilton leaned on me while our faces were dangerously close.

“Get out of my way, Hamilton” I told him with my usual tone as I tried to ignore him but he pulled my wrist and cornered me.

“Oh come on, I need my time. Just the usual quickie. I won’t be loud” he suggestively wiggled his eyebrows at me.

I growled and glared to him. I didn’t want to have a good time with him again ever since he slammed me into the gym wall. He was rough when it came to sex. I didn’t really like it, so I stopped hanging out with him.

“No” I pressed as I snatched my hand back from him.

“Please, why are you so difficult this time? You’re usually so easy” he smirked wider.

“I said no, Brad” I told him, growing annoyed.

“I need it. NOW!” he barked.

“Go fuck someone else, then. It’s not like I’m your personal whore. You don't pay me” I smirked. A millisecond later I found myself pinned as his body pressed on mine. He glared at me trying to send his most threatening look towards me.

“Don’t you dare walk away from me, Connor” He pressed, his eyes trailed down my body with lust.

I groaned loudly, “Don’t you get it, Brad? You’re not that good in bed. And let me tell you, I don’t do it with a rookie. So get the fuck off from me before I—“ then he cut me off by kissing me hard, shamelessly.. It was fucking crowded and people noticed us.

His hands were everywhere and flipped inside my mini skirt. I struggled hard to get away from him but it was useless, because he had me there. I never kissed him back and tried my hardest to kick his shin instead. Brad moaned in pain and backed away step a from me but that was only to slap me.

His hand then came right across my other cheek and slapped me again. It stung on my face and I could feel my cheeks would be forming into a red color in no time.

“You slut! Don’t you ever treat me like that again!” He screamed, already making a scene inside that crowded hall. I glared at him and spat in his face, making him even more furious by the way he glared at me murderously. He was going to hit me again but then he stumbled. Someone pushed him away from me and then punched him in the face.

That someone kicked his crotch really hard, leaving him stunned and immobile. Brad only moaned loudly and stared at Ryan Wheeler in malice. He backed away and tottered while he walked off from the scene. I was sure he felt humiliated because somebody got him in the nuts pretty bad.

Ryan Wheeler was the guy I seduced before Bridget’s birthday party. I flirted with him a lot because I thought he was the only guy who wasn’t interested in having something with me. He was cute and nice, and what I liked the most from him was his shyness and the way his cheeks turned red when I flirted with him.

Sure, I fucked him one time in janitor room once I got his approval. He was having a good time with me and started to be my puppy, he followed me everywhere as if I was his.

At Bridget’s party, he approached and danced with me. We were making out hard and after that he professed his undying love to me, which creeped me out. He even asked me on a date. I actually felt bad about it because I only led him on, but I ended up rejecting him because I told him that I didn’t date.

He was angry and upset with me, calling me names and leaving me there as people stared at me, they joined Ryan in calling me names.

Ever since that night, he never approached me again, he never greeted me when we passed, he never looked me in the eyes and he was being someone different, someone who—it seemed—deleted me from his memories. And it was super weird when he stood up for me. Especially when Brad was harassing me.

Ryan only stared at me with his weak eyes and didn’t say anything.

Everyone who was watching the scene grow, began minding their own business and didn’t pay any attention to me again. I walked up to Ryan and smiled genuinely to him.

“Thanks a lot for that,” I told him “I thought you hated me,” I stated.

Ryan only silenced himself and let out a deep yet long sigh.

“I did hate you, but it sickens me to watch him harass girls. I just thought I could do something to stop his horny dick” he replied.

“Ry, I’m really sorry…about us?”

“No need. I know how you run, you don’t date. You need to find someone decent, at least to protect you from people like Brad. I know you like the sex, and I’m sure you have enough of it with people who take advantage of you,” he told me before he sauntered away from me. I watched him and let out a deep sigh.

He was a nice guy, I didn’t know why I lured him. I shouldn’t have done that in the first place. The back of my mind told me that it would be nice if I dated him because Ryan is actually decent enough, and he’s head over heels for me.

I was thinking about ways to get closer with Ryan again when I was on my way out from school. My feet found their way back to parking lot where I would find my ride home. Kale would usually give me a ride home because we were in the same neighborhood. But since he started going out with Bridget, I need to hitch a ride from someone else.

I hitched a ride with Cam. Yes, Cam Garrettson, Lynn’s ex. He wouldn’t give me a ride home unless I would give him a blowjob. So I said yes. I prefer to ride with Cam instead of joining the horny boys and judgmental girls on the school bus. So, I hoped people would catch my drift as to why I chose Cam.

But on my way to the parking lot, near the fountain, I spotted some commotion. I saw blonde crowds stood in front of this poor guy who was surrounded by those plastic hogs. Kids were huddling around them, watching what Lynn and her cliques were up to.

God… I muttered inside my mind in annoyance. Can’t they just be a group of nice girls for a day? They love to give hell to nerds and underdogs with some help from the big jock football players.

But that time, I didn’t see the jocks near them. They would usually bring their jocks to help them beat up the nerds.

As my feet got closer, I peeked to see… Nat standing in front of those plastic Barbies, my eyes widening. It wasn’t only me who got closer. They knew that Sonebitch plus her two-faced whores would make the scene interesting to dig into.

“Who’s the next poor nerd?” I heard someone asking between the growing crowds.

“I don’t know, but there’s one of the McGregor twins,” another voice said.

“Nat? He’s not that nerdy. He’s hot!” a girl squealed and she was more than likely pro-Nat.

I stared at Nat who realized my presence between the crowds. He then averted his gaze and swallowed hard as the crowds grew more.

“What are you trying to say, Ethaniel?” Lynn asked arrogantly as she crossed her arms over her fake boobs. What’s with him, Lynn, and her bitches?

Nat looked uneasy, “It’s Nathaniel. You can just call me Nat” he squeaked. I’ve never seen Nat so nervous as he was now. He’s always the cool, the bold, and the sarcastic one.

“What—ev—errr” Lynn extended the ‘ever’ in arrogance.

“We need to talk privately, Lynn” Nat added.

Lynn knitted her brows, “Oh please, there’s no secret between me and my girls. They need to know what this nerd is trying to say about me” then the bitches laughed aloud, banging through the crowds.

“I can’t do it here” Nat shook his head in hesitation. Then the crowds around me grew impatient and let out some whispers about Nat and Lynn.

“Then, you’ll lose your opportunity to talk to me. I won’t bother to talk to you again. Ever” Lynn crooked her lips and stomped her heels away from Nat.

“No, please. Okay, I’ll say it”

What?! Since when did Nat beg a girl for anything? I had a look of confusion on my face as I looked towards Nat.

“Right-o. Bring it on, Nerdy Nat” Lynn chuckled “I like that one, Nerdy Nat”

“Yeah, Nerdy Nat with his, stupid scene look and stupid drums” one of the bitches rambled and Lynn enjoyed it.

“Uhm…” Nat closed his green orbs and composed himself, “It’s… I-uhm..” he paused and swallowed hard before he let out a nervous sigh. “I like you, Lynn,”

Then it went silent.

Some of the crowds gasped heftily and some were erupted into questions.

“Would you like to be my date on our annual ball school party?” Nat added, with his eyes still closed. His cheeks clearly showed some shade of pink. Oh God, he surely just killed himself in public.

“NO-FUCKING-WAY!” suddenly, Lynn burst into wild laughter. People in the spot joined the laughter. Laughing at Nat like there was no tomorrow. I think I was the only one who didn’t laugh at him.

“Shit” Nat muttered lowly and hung his head low.

“OMG, Nat!?” she paused her laughter for a moment, but couldn’t help to laugh more “What are you expecting from me, huh? You’re the biggest dog at school, and you’re asking me for a date? Are you out of your mind, McGregor? You’re freaking hilarious!!!”

The bitches and the crowds even started to roll on the floor laughing. Lynn thought it was the funniest joke she’d ever heard.

I could only shake my head at Nat because he was helpless there. But Lynn’s actions pretty much made me want to rip off her blonde hair. She couldn’t just do that to everyone. I don’t get why she loves to publicly humiliate people.

“You’re a fucking nerd, McGregor. So ask yourself why you deserve a queen bee,” Mel—one of the bitches added.

Nerd! That word couldn’t even qualify Nat as one. I just didn’t get it.

Those stupid Barbies really just fucking humiliated a poor guy. I couldn’t believe their immaturity. However, even though Nat and I weren’t on good terms, I still respected him as a human; unlike them, especially Lynn who treated the guy who loved her like dirt.

“Bitch” I muttered when the laughter faded which gave them opportunity hear me. Everyone’s attention was on me right now.

“Excuse me?” Lynn turned her blonde head to me, her wide eyes spotting me, “Oh look, it’s the Whorey Save”

Save your genital warts for Whorey Save” Mel, Cora and Rhiannon chimed in as if it was my original motto. Fuck these damn bitches.

“Fuck off, two-faced bitchy hogs” I said boldly, creating some gasps from the crowd.

“Ooohh... she’s harmful, girlies. Watch out” Lynn spoke with loud giggles.

“You’re full of shit, Sonebitch,” I barked back, making the bitches step away.

Lynn stopped her laughter and glared to me, “Oh really?” she played along, pretending to be deaf as she shot me daggers with her eyes.

“You’re fucking arrogant, you feel like the most important shit at school but truth is you’re a zero, you’re the dumbest Barbie doll of them all! You think that you’re the best mannequin at school, that your name is far higher than Nat or other people? But the fact is, you’re just a piece of shit” I spat back, venom clearly coating my words. As I said so, the place fell dead silent as if there was nobody there.

Whoa, what a move, Savannah.

“What did you just say!?” Lynn shrieked, feeling offended.

I giggled know the fact Lynn couldn’t reply to my words. “That you’re a total pathetic bitch at school, I don’t get why Nat has crush on you. Well no offence, Nat” I said to Nat who was stunned at my defense towards him “You easily ditch a hot boy who just confessed his feelings for you and then you bitch at him... Why? Is your type really that low that you think this hot boy is a dog, Lynn?” I laughed at her. Lynn was close to catching me and pulling my hair but I jumped back.

“Now I ask you guys here,” my eyes wandered over the crowds who surrounded me. “Who doesn’t agree with me that Nat’s one of the hottest guys at our school? Raise your voice and say you don't think so.” Everyone was silent. Even the boys in the crowds didn't say anything. Gays.

“See? No one could go against my factual statement, Lynn. Oh, I see, Lynnette Sonebitch has a very, very, very low standard for a hot boy. Not even nerds, hmm… no wonder she adores hobos” I said hinting to one of her exes who looked like a hobo—Erick Rocks—and unexpectedly I gained some laughter from the crowd.

I guessed most people at school didn’t want to tell Lynn her wrongs, except me. After some people laughed, other voices joined the laughter. And Lynn turned out to be the center of public humiliation.

“YOU!” Lynn barked with her raspy voice. She and the bitches were ready to pounce on me but I was saved by someone’s cleared throat.

“Can somebody explain what’s going on here?” Coach Wood—one of the teachers who loved to give detentions to students no exception for Lynn—cleared his throat. His hands were flipped behind his back, his chest was up and his chin was high, he gave us a fearless yet dangerous look.

Students who formerly gathered there, slowly dispersed out because they didn’t want to get into trouble with Coach Wood.

“Oh, Coach… We were just talking” Lynn gave him her fake-est smile.

“Like what? Plans to mess up the school, Sonekiss? Like you usually do with your beloved friends?”

“NO, we were talking about stuff. Student stuff, Sir” Lynn tried to explain. Coach Wood examined Lynn’s look from head to toe and then seized up on her.

“What stuff, Ms. Sonekiss?” his face was close with Lynn and I could see Lynn was a bit down.

“Sorry, Coach, I was asking her about the annual ball party the school is holding” Nat came to Lynn’s side while Mel, Rhiannon and Cora backed away. “I promise you, we’re fine with it unless you want to give your ideas and support about the event, Coach”

Coach Wood instantly made a face. He was irked by the idea of dancing events at our school, because it wasn’t his thing. He even had tried to convince the headmaster to remove this event from our agenda, but since it was annual and tradition, he couldn’t do anything.

“Whatever you like, McGregor. But if I found real trouble here, I promise you all some hard detentions. Understood?!”

“Yes, Sir” Lynn, Nat and the girls said in unison.

“You’re all dismissed” Coach Wood hissed, walking away from us. When Coach Wood had disappeared Lynn glared and barked at me again, telling me not to make any problems with her and she said something about how “I would get my punishment for humiliating her”, then she and her clique left me and Nat.

Nat shook his head at me in disgust and stepped away from the spot I was in, but I could hear he muttered something about me being bitch. I only shrugged it off and left the place, heading towards my ride.

Image
♠ ♠ ♠
Gazillion thank you goes to my Proof reades :D :
Annie
Tiffany