Status: It's supposed to be updated daily. But I will update it as soon as possible depends on my busy college life :D

No Strings Attached, Please?

TWENTY SIX

I fucking hate shopping. Seriously? Yes, I fucking hate shopping especially when I go with women. How in the hell they could manage to be stuck in shopping center for hours? Damn it, they have legs of horses, they’re never tired of strolling around to find worthy girly stuff to buy. Can’t they just pick their most favorite then just pay them off on the cashier instead of roaming around to find more stuff?

Shopping with Savannah was no better than shopping with Lynn. They’re girls and equally annoying, even though when I went shopping with Sava, she bought stuff for me.

My legs were fucking sore, I couldn’t help it. I swear if Lynn asked me to go shopping with her again every weekend, the next two months I’d grow some fucking varicose!

The worst part was that I couldn’t get to see Savannah and keep her company in the hospital. Man, that chick was a total wreck and absolutely needed somebody by her side. No, not girls company, but she needed a gentleman like me. I know how to comfort and soothe her.

Although I was pissed off at her since the morning. Fucking hell, she didn’t remember anything from last night and she considered everything she said was something too imbecile to say in her drunken state. What the actual fuck?

She practically confessed that she liked me last night and I knew she was serious with that. I knew it because the way she looked at me was something different. All I know, all drunk people would say some random honest thing in their state, and I believed that Savannah has feelings over me. But then, this morning, when she’s completely sober, she said that she always said stupid and intolerant stuff when she’s drunk.

Bitch. She’s not serious with me.

I mean, not that I desperately wanted her to like me, but it’s just… well, I don’t know but it hurt. No man, no, don’t ever think about it, I don’t like her that way. I was just, well… erm... alright I don’t have no fucking idea. I just… wanted her to like me for unknown reasons.

Yeah, call me a pussy for that.

I was even near to choking my sister to death when she barged into the room totally not in the right moment. I was supposed to taste those juicy lips of Savannah’s already but Kat ruined it! Sava gave in to me when I hinted it and we almost made out, but as you know Kat being a stupid kid for her being.

Alright, maybe I needed to straighten it out. I didn’t like Savannah, seriously not like that, but I had to admit that I liked to kiss her. I loved it so badly when we kissed, the way she gave in, the way she bit my lip, the way she moaned, and the way she would play her tiny fingers through my hair. Shit, I loved it how soft and addicting her chapped lips were on mine.

Kissing her and kissing Lynn was so much different. I would consider Savannah as a Kissing Jedi because, damn man, she had fucking hot lips! Not that I was complaining about how bad a kisser Lynn was. Well, no, she’s not a bad kisser, but I always hated it when Lynn kissed me in her horny state. I mean, she’s so eager, rough and impassionate every time she kissed me when she’s horny. She would just ask me to fuck her fast instead of enjoying our time together.

I thought sleeping with her meant something more. I liked her, no, I mean I loved her, I truly loved her. I always wanted to treat her like a princess unlike her former boyfriends. I didn’t want to use her just for simple fucks, I wanted everything to be meaningful, slow, and romantic. But I guess Lynn didn’t catch my drift there.

Oh man, I already sounded like a girl now.

Right, shopping with Lynn wore me out. I could feel my calves swelling and needed some fucking rest. Yes, a fucking hibernated rest. I still couldn’t believe the fact she brought me to twenty boutiques and a dermatologist for six hours. You could imagine how fucking tired I was, especially when I’m not a freaking shopping person. My girlfriend here seriously had some compulsive shopping disorder.

After we finished with the day, I dropped her to her almighty house. She offered me to stay, but I refused because I knew she was in need of sex when I wasn’t in the mood. How the hell could I fuck her when I was worried about Sava’s condition at the hospital? Of course, I didn’t tell Lynn about Sava, I turned her down with reason that I didn’t feel really well which was partially true. I was sick with our useless shopping day. So, I went home and passed out after I threw my body on bed.

Image

I woke up the next morning with darkness filling my bedroom. The only source of light was the glowing 5:15 AM on my nightstand. I wasn’t really a morning person, but my eyelids made it good to flick open this early. Oh great, good morning, Nathaniel!

I pushed my covers off and was about to climb out from the bed but stopped when I saw how high my boxer was. Damn, males and their morning wood problems. Every single fucking day, I would have morning wood. I patted my peaked up boner and groaned. Fuck, it’s freaking solid.

Hell, of course mine is fucking solid and big.

I couldn’t just walk around the house with my boner popped up, haunting my households with its almighty greatness. Mom and Kat would laugh at me, sure they would! One time when I was in 9th grade, I woke up with the biggest morning wood that I didn’t notice. I ventured out from my shared room with Carlton and went to the dining room where my family was enjoying their meal. Dad and Mom looked at me in shock while Kat let out a disgusted noise.

“Mommy, Nat’s being yucky! Did someone punch him there so then it swollen out?” Kat asked innocently, for me it’s her smartass observation. She was still ten and barely knew what morning wood was. Silly kid.

“Katherine, don’t talk to your brother like that…” Mom glared at Kat and then turned to me with an amused smile, for me it was such a creepy smile. “He’s just having a…Boys phase…” Mom added.

“Euwww, he’s disgusting! Boys are disgusting!” there again I wanted to choke my sister. I assure you, the younger Kat was much more annoying than the present Kat.

“I’ve told him already to do little exercise after he wakes up, but he never gets it. I always do sit ups, push ups, or stuff but he never—“ Carlton chimed in from his seat, he was chewing on his Trix.

“Let him be, moreover, it’s what we guys always have, it’s daily. Just like your monthly periods, Cass” Dad told Mom and Mom only laughed at me. She nodded and then told me to have an early cold shower to stop the freaking morning wood. Ever since that day, the younger Kat always mocked me in the morning. And she even told her girl friends at school about how I couldn’t manage with my morning boner. God, kids these days.

I got up and then turned to my nightstand to find my picture with Lynn. I shook my head and then opened my drawer to grab my photo album. I loved photography, and I had tendencies to camera things. Yes, I just happened to make camera as a verb.

Inside the photo album, I found a decent picture that I always liked. I captured the moment when she looked really cute there. And she wasn’t Lynn. I liked Lynn—my girlfriend since I was in 8th grade, and I loved taking pictures of her. I collected every angle of her until now because I adored her features, damn, she’s just really beautiful, I couldn’t help it. Taking pictures of her had become my hobby, I had million pictures of Lynn but Kat would always say that I was a pathetic stalker.

No, I didn’t just grab Lynn’s picture from the photo album. Of all Lynn’s photos I had, I had a few favorites, but this one picture was my most favorite because Savannah looked really beautiful and breathtaking there. Yes, that Savannah Connor not my Lynn.

Her red hair was fucking hot and those lips, those eyes of her were… damn, Savannah was just a hottie there. I smiled when I examined the picture, she’s just damn beautiful.

I was observing her face, her body and then I slipped my other hand inside my boxers and then put my hand to work it up. Carlton might say something about morning exercise such as push-ups, sit-ups, leg-extensions, dead-lifts, and all that crappy jazz, but for me this was my morning exercise. Because it’s the only way to calm it down.

I closed my eyes and then imagined Savannah on top of me stroking my thing up and down with that luscious smile of hers. And when I reached my trance, I moaned as if she was really on top of me, barely naked with her red hair falling down on top of her round breasts. Fuck, she’s a true hot goddess. When my peak came, I could feel that I finally hit my orgasm and my fluid leaked my boxers. I opened my eyes and found no one on top of me, when I was hoping she would be really there. When I checked inside my boxers, finally it went down.

Do you think it’s unnecessary that I jerked off to someone that wasn’t my girlfriend? I guess no.

I climbed out from the bed and exhaled in pleasure. Damn, my morning exercise was so damn hot. I put back Savannah’s hot picture inside my photo album and then ran to my bathroom to have a morning cold shower. Just like my Mom always told me to.

After I finished from the shower, I quickly dressed up for school. A freaking Monday that I always hate every week. I grabbed my sky blue shirt and then topped it with my man cardigan. Sliding in my black skinny jeans, then I combed my hair until it looked decent. Grabbing some of my expensive shoes inside my wardrobe, I snatched my backpack on the far side of my bed and then walked out from my room.

Image

Biology wasn’t actually my favorite, but I made good scores in the class. Even, my SAT subject test in Biology score was pretty much amusing. But Carlton beat me to it.

I was copying notes from the white board when Mr. Buckberry explained us about Human Reproduction. This was more like a Sex Ed instead of Biology because most of the kids here were eager with the subject. I wasn’t keen on Sex Ed when I was virgin, but now after having sex became my hobby, I guess Sex Ed and this Biology lesson were one of my needs to experience more in multiplying. Teehee.

I sat next to Lynn who now was picking her nails, checking if her fresh French manicure was still looked fine. She, like usual never paid attention to the teacher because she knew that I would always re-teach her at her house. I rolled my eyes and then glued my sight to the whiteboard again.

For some reason, my eyes shifted to where Sava sat. She didn’t sit in her usual seat; she chose the seat on the far side of the class. All the time Mr. Buckberry explained the material, she had her head low and I could tell her worried face. God knows what was in her head. I guess she was thinking about her dad. I felt sorry for her. I wanted to come to her and comfort her there in my arms.

But that just wouldn’t happen.

When the class ended, I shoved all of my stuff inside my messenger bag while my eyes trailed to Sava’s figure. She was hurried and made a quick exit from the classroom. I wanted to catch up with her, but Lynn held me back and wanted to have a daily nice lunch at the canteen.

Lynn always tried to make me stay away from Sava at school. She never liked when I was around her, Carlton said it got on her nerves. She thought that Savannah was a big threat to her because I liked Savannah. I’ve already told her that I didn’t have any feelings for Savannah. No, seriously not. I only considered Sava as my sister. I loved her as a sister even though I already had a real sister.

On our way to the canteen, I said to Lynn that I needed to find my locker first because I needed to get my Organic Chemistry for the next class. But, Lynn met her minions and started to squeal, giving some sisterhood greet and typical annoying girls’ giggles. All of a sudden, I wasn’t her center attention anymore. She was preoccupied with her girls and then said her goodbyes to me with a smooch kiss on my lips, letting me know that she would wait for me in the canteen.

I rolled my eyes and shook my head while smiling. I saw Lynn trudged up to the canteen with her friends along with loud giggles in the mention about the approaching Prom Night.

That fucking Prom Night!

To be honest, I never been in my life experienced the Prom Night shit. So many factors supported my absence in school party like that. First, I fucking hate dresses, then my Mom who would always buy me dresses and her choices were freaking gay. I hated Prom because Carlton always got the chick to bring. And the worst part was I never had someone to go with. Well, plenty chicks tried to ask me if I could bring them to the Prom, but none of them were my type. So, I let down them. I’m sorry, girls.

But this year, I got chance to go to Prom since I got a girlfriend. People at school always thought that me and Lynn made a cute couple. That mindset brought Lynn to an idea that it’s be so amazing if she’d come out as a Prom Queen and I’d come out as a Prom King at Prom Night.

Damn, girls and their ambitions.

I heard Lynn was still giggling with her girls to the canteen. I only watched her back, but my eyes trailed down to her ass. My pervert eyes were ogling her sexy ass while I swallowed down. Shit, she fucking had a pair of Goddess’ ass. That ass was like begging me to spank it and screaming to me to do her right there.

In instant moment, I could feel my thing slowly wake up. Damn, males and their sensitivity over sexual things. I looked down and found it peeked out a bit, but barely noticed. Psh.

So then, I hurried to my locker and found Kale was there. Yeah, we’re locker neighbors. His locker was right next to mine. But he wasn’t rummaging his locker but staring after Bridget instead who now joined Lynn and her cliques.

I smirked at him who was in deep trance and then slapped the back of his head.

“Ow! What the fuck, dude?” he complained and rubbed his back of head.

“Undressing girls from distance is one of sexual harassment, ya know” I chuckled and then unlocked my locker.

“Jesus, I wasn’t! I’m just… well, it’s Bree there. She’s fucking awesome as usual. Fucking beautiful and sexy” he explained with his dreamy eyes. Pfft, sometimes Kale could be a drag.

“That’s fucking gross, okay” I laughed and then searched for my Chemistry book along with my Nike shoes. “So, you guys are cool now?”

Kale shot me a look, “Ya think? She barely wants to talk to me. Why in the hell can’t I get her out of my mind? Usually, I would easily get another chick, but she seems different. Girls are weird” he sighed and still looked at Bridget’s back from behind before she disappeared to the canteen.

I suddenly roared in laughter, “Kale Potter, you’re fucking in love, aren’t ya? Fuck, now you’re thinking in your gay mode!” I couldn’t contain my laughter and then Kale glared to me as he pushed my shoulder lightly.

“Jesus, of course I’m not! You don’t understand, Nat” he grumbled and picked some dirt on his shoes.

“Fucking gay,” I snorted and then saw a familiar movement from the side of my eyes. I turned my head and found Cam was encaging Savannah in her locker. I stopped my laughter and then watched them with a disgusted look.

I saw Sava didn’t look really well. Heck, I was a bit worried with her. She was a wreck. Cam found his tacky way to kiss Sava’s mouth in disgusting manner and Sava just gave in. She didn’t seem in the mood for public display of affection and decided to put her face expressionless. It made me sick to see Cam’s hands were all over her and he never bought the fact that Sava didn’t like it.

That horny bastard. He never got it, Savannah was in her sappy mode, she was a total wreck over her father’s problems and still Cam being donkey of a being ignored the fact. As much as I hated Cam, I wanted to punch him on the face.

I could feel my blood was boiling inside me to find Sava gave in to him. She was helpless and didn’t have enough strength to push that bastard away. Man, how much I wanted to rip Cam’s head off.

If only Sava knew that I really cared about her, if Sava could figure that she didn’t need the horny donkey but I could be there for her.

In an instant, I came out from trance when I felt Kale slap the back of my head.

“Ow! What’s your problem, Potter!” I glared.

“Now you’re undressing my best friend there. You’re a sick pervert,” Kale laughed.

“You asshole, I was only disgusted by that brainless donkey jock over there. He can care less about what Sava’s been through yet he still gropes her everywhere”

Kale smirked, “Jealous much, lover boy?” he grinned like a Cheshire cat and nudged my side.

I laughed, “Of course I’m not, you idiot. She’s my friend, our fucking friend, Potter!” I rolled my eyes and then put my unloaded books inside my backpack. I zipped my backpack and the slung it on my shoulder.

Kale and I left to the canteen as Kale slung one of his arms on my shoulder with cheeky grin on his face. God, I hate it when he smiles, he looks like a freaking pedo.

“Stop denying if you don’t like her, McGregor. I know you, you’re head over heels over my little best friend” Kale stated his smartass comment and he wiggled his eyebrows.

I groaned, “Seriously, Kale, where the fuck did you find the idea of me liking her. Ring a bell, I’m dating someone I really love since 8th grade!”

“Oh buddy, says the one who’s always jerking off to Sava’s picture every morning, huh? Come what may, deep down, you love my smoking hot best friend”

I was paralyzed to hear him. God dammit! How the fuck did he know!!!

I chuckled nervously, “What the fuck are ya talking about, dude?” I buried my hands into the pocket and clenched my teeth together.

“You’re fucking nervous, Nathaniel. That burying your hands in your pockets thingy haha. So, you really jerk off to her picture? That’s fucking sick, man” Kale said a bit louder, earning shocked stares from people around us. He fucking killed it. I elbowed his chest hard, quite hard for him to choke his breath.

“Seriously, drop it. You make me sound like a sick pervert. I don’t do her pictures, okay?”

Kale rubbed his chest but didn’t stop there, “Oh come on, Nat. I’m a dude too. I jerk off over Bridget’s picture sometimes. But I know, Kat won’t lie anything she witnessed”

Kat? What the—

“Yeah! She told me about one morning when she barged into your room and found you were up to that thing with Sava’s picture in your hand. Fucking hell, you’re disgusting, man”

Mother of God, take my soul now.

I couldn’t help but look down with the reddest face. Kale just caught me red handed and my annoying little sister was the suspect. She and her bad habit to barge into someone’s room in sudden. Yeah, that morning she caught me there rubbing my penis hard. But why the fuck she had to tell Kale about it!

That bitch! I would fucking choke her to death once I was home. No, this time I’m being serious.

“Aww... don’t be ashamed about it, little boy. We males always do that. It’s not something embarrassing, ya know” Kale mustered an annoying laugh and I pushed him away from my side.

“Shut the fuck up, will ya?”

Kale raised his hands as if he surrendered, “Oh man, don’t be a girl. I’m just making fun of ya…” he giggled and all I could do was glare at him. Hoping I was a Cyclops in X-Men, so I could burn a hole on Kale’s fucked up brain.

I groaned and then walked with Kale toward the canteen.

“Anyway, are you gonna be in hospital after school? Y’know to accompany her…”

“Probably yes, but I dunno…” I shrugged as we walked into the canteen to meet the hustle and bustle of canteen at lunchtime.

Kale grinned and patted my shoulder, “Alrighty, I’ll see ya there then, bye lover boy…” he left me after he ruffled my already messy hair while I was heading to the table where Lynn and her group were sitting.

Shit, I was fucked up.

Image
♠ ♠ ♠
This is the picture of Sava that Nat ruined for his "morning routine" :3 LMAO

Beta-ed by majchi

HOLLA KIDS!

Haha, so here, I tried to write in Nat's POV. Dunno if it turns out good or not. Hopefully, he doesnt sound girly here hahaha.

So, whatcha think? :3