Status: A Brian Haner Jr Story. Active.

Give up Forever to Touch You

Chapter 14

Brian couldn’t stop the smile that formed on his lips as he opened his eyes. It had become a regular occurrence for the past month that Andie had been living with him. He had found himself falling asleep with a smile on his face and waking up the following morning with the smile still firmly intact.

He pulled himself closer to her, placing a soft kiss on her cheek as he wrapped his arms around her sleeping body. A gentle sigh escaped her lips as she adjusted her body to his. He couldn’t resist placing feather light kisses against her cheek as his fingers skimmed lightly over bare arm.

“I love you.” he whispered almost inaudibly.

“Mmm, I love you too.” she murmured quietly, turning gently in his arms to face him, her eyes fluttering open, smiling up at him. “Morning.”

“Morning beautiful. You ready for today?” he asked quietly before pressing her lips lightly to hers.

“I think so. I’m still a little apprehensive though.” She said, his fingers gently wrapping lose strands of her hair around his fingers.

In the past month, Brian had spent a lot of time with Connor and Ella. Connor was still very much upset and had kept refusing to spend the weekend, or anytime for that matter, in Andie’s company. However, with Michelle needing to be away for work for the weekend, Brian had insisted that the kids spend the weekend with him and Andie in the hope that they could finally start mending some bridges.

“Well, I know of one way to take your mind off your nerves.” He replied, his lips smirking against hers as he began to lay kisses over her exposed skin, rolling her back over so that she was led on her back, rolling on top of her.

She moaned softly as his lips danced slowly over her bare skin, his fingers toying with the hem of the camisole she wore as her hands ran down his back, finding the edge of his boxers which she pushed down his narrow hips. He rolled them over briefly to remove her top before rolling them back over and pulling her shorts down her slender legs.

“You are so fucking beautiful.” He murmured against her lips as he slipped two long fingers into her earning a gasp from her. She closed her eyes, tilting her head back into the pillow as his fingers curled with in her bringing forth a wave of heat and pleasure. She called his name as she came over his fingers, not having time to miss them as he pulled them slowly from her body and pushed himself into her.

She raised her hips to meet each of his agonisingly slow thrusts, her fingers gripping hard onto his shoulders, her shortened fingernails no doubt leaving marks. Wrapping her legs around his waist, she rolled them over so that she was straddling him, his hands immediately finding her hips, gripping them as he moved her over his hard cock.

“Fuck Andie.” he growled as she leaned back against his raised legs, her fingers manipulating her clit.

She moaned his name, her eyes closed with her head thrown back as she came over him before he throbbed deep inside her, his fingers digging into her hips. A smirk graced her lips as she slid off him, collapsing on the bed next to him, leaning up to kiss his lips.

“Better now?” he asked quietly as he wrapped his arms around her small waist.

“Much.” She muttered with a smile, laying her head briefly on his chest before a small cry told them that Abi was awake.

“I’ll get her.” Brian said placing a kiss on her forehead before grabbing his boxers.

~*~

Andie closed her eyes and placed her hands on her stomach in the hope to stop the flips it was doing as she heard Brian’s car pull up on the drive way. She mentally counted to ten in an attempt compose herself, taking a deep breath as the front door opened.

“Come on Connor, stop being stubborn.” Brian said as he stepped through the door, two bags in his hands as Ella toddled along next to him.

Andie froze, a small smile on her face as she watched Ella. She had grown so much in the six months that she’s been out of her life. She was walking confidently now, with longer hair.

“Hey sweetie.” She said finally, squatting down to her level. Ella stopped, grabbing onto Brian’s leg, hiding slightly behind him.

“Ella, you remember Andie don’t you?” Brian asked quietly, bending down to face her. Slowly she nodded, not taking her eyes off Andie. “Then go say hey.”

With a small glance at her father, Ella ran over to Andie, who scooped her into her arms, pulling her into a gentle hug.

“I’ve missed you so much.” She whispered into the small girl’s hair. “I’m sorry.”

“Sowwy.” Ella repeated.

“Yes baby girl, sorry.” She said with a smile.

“Connor, come on.” Brian said again as Andie moved Ella to her hip.

“Coming!” Connor yelled back as he trudged his feet through the door, a scowl on his face.

“Hey Connor.” Andie said nervously. He looked up at her briefly, a look of hatred and disgust firm on his small face that had always lit up whenever he looked up at her.

“I hate you.” he muttered, folding his arms across his chest.

“Connor.” Brian said sternly.

“What? I do.” He stated turning to glance briefly at his father.

“Say sorry to Andie.” Brian said.

“No!” he yelled back.

“Con-“

“Bri, it’s okay. Don’t force him.” Andie said calmly with a strained smile. “Why don’t you show him his room while Ella and I get us all some ice cream?”

“I cream!” Ella cheered with a smile identical to her fathers. Brian nodded with a smile of his own as Ella and Andie turned to head towards the kitchen, turning to face Connor again.

“Come on, you’re room’s plastered in Spiderman stuff.” He said, a small half smile appearing on his sons’ lips.

Throughout the rest of the day, both Andie and Brian tried to get Connor to warm towards Andie, but he barely spoke to her. Even when Abi woke from her nap and they introduced her to them, he didn’t want to know. He spent most of the day up in his bedroom.

“Well at least one of them is on my side.” Andie murmured to Brian as they watched Ella play with Abi. She had been the complete opposite of her brother, barely leaving Andie’s side and loved making a fuss of Abi.

“Connor will come around soon.” Brian whispered kissing her cheek.

“Yeah, I guess he just needs some time to get use to the idea.” She replied with a sigh. “Do you wanna go get him ready for dinner?”

Brian nodded, placing another kiss on her cheek before heading towards the stairs. he found Connor sat on his bed, a copy of Esio Trot in his small hands.

“Hey kiddo, Andie’s about to serve up dinner.” He said drawing his son’s attention away from the pages.

“In a minute.” He muttered turning his attention back to the book.

“No, now.” Brian said sternly. “Andie’s making an effort; I would like it if you were a nicer to her.”

“But I hate her! She’s ruined everything.” he spat.

Brian sighed, taking a step into the room. “She hasn’t.”

“Yes she has. She’s taken you away from us and she’d made mommy sad and crying all the time.” He said.

Brian sighed again, walking over to the bed and sitting down next to his son. “Listen Connor, I know this hasn’t been easy on anyone and you don’t really understand exactly what’s going on, but you’ve got to know that just because Me and your mommy don’t live together any more, it doesn’t mean that we don’t love you and Ella. We do.”

“But why can’t you still live with mommy?” Connor asked.

“Because I don’t love her anymore. I love Andie, and Andie loves me, and we’ve got Abi now too.” he said.

“Well, can’t they come and live with us too? Like they were going to.” he asked.

“No little dude, they can’t. it’s not that easy. Andie and Abi live here with me now, and if you want to you and Ella can live her sometimes too.” Brian tried to explain.

“Why only sometimes?” he asked, his eyebrows furrowed with confusion.

“Because you both get to live with Mommy and here if you want to. You can spend every weekend here if you want.” He told him.

“Really?” he asked.

“Yeah.” Brian said with a smile. “Now are you coming for dinner? It’s chicken pie.”

Connor’s eyes widened as he put his book down and jumped off the bed. “Has it got carrots in?”

“Do you really think that Andie would make you a pie without carrots in?” Brian said, watching Connor’s smile widen as they made their way down stairs.

“I was beginning to think that you two had got lost up there.” Andie teased lightly as they both took their seats at the table.

“We were just having a talk. I explained a few things to Connor.” Brian said as Andie sat Abi in the highchair.

“He told me that I could live at mommy’s house sometimes and in this house sometimes.” Connor said turning to talk to Andie with a smile.

“Well of course.” Andie replied, watching as his small eyes landed on Abi.

“Is she really my sister?” he asked keeping his eyes on her.

“Yeah. She’s what you call a half sister. She’s got the same dad as you, but not the same mommy.” Andie explained.

“Cool.” Connor replied simply with a nod, turning his attention back to his food. Andie watched him for a second before lifting her gaze to Brian.

“I love you.” he mouthed with a smile.

“I love you too.” she mouthed back, returning his smile before turning back to feed Abi.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for the comments, more would be lovely.

For those of you who are interested, there are only a few days left to get your entries in for our Halloween writing contest